It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:22 pm 

Morris Got violated by JCA. Who now gets a Providence team they beat earlier in year.
Loyola rolled Ignatius and should end up facing Lincoln=Way East in the finals in two weeks.
MC embarrassed Quincy and will face Batavia for the defacto State title next Saturday.
St. Laurence upset ICCP and should win the right to get clocked by Rochestor in the finals in two weeks.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:46 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Vikings!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
I saw Geneva got obliterated by CG, my old stomping ground. That school has been a powerhouse for a while now.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:26 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous, Lord Stanley's, DeKalb Rock City
Nazareth's.tough scheduling is paying off. Cue the public schools crying about how unfair it is and that the private schools should have their own playoff.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Have separate playoffs, who cares if it’s fair. Fuck private schools.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
conns7901 wrote:
Morris Got violated by JCA. Who now gets a Providence team they beat earlier in year.
Loyola rolled Ignatius and should end up facing Lincoln=Way East in the finals in two weeks.
MC embarrassed Quincy and will face Batavia for the defacto State title next Saturday.
St. Laurence upset ICCP and should win the right to get clocked by Rochestor in the finals in two weeks.

Batavia is gonna give the Caravan all they can handle. This has turned into an excellent rivalry.

Ya gotta be happy for Mike!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:35 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
Caller Bob wrote:
T-Bone wrote:
Warren still alive in 8A and get a home game against Lincoln Way East this Saturday night. Apparently, they started 0-2 this season and have run off 9 in a row. Tempting to go to my first game there in 30yrs but highly doubtful.

Save your time, Lincoln Way East will skull fuck them. It's impossible to move the ball against LWE and they have a D1 commits at DE and Center.

Apparently the game was 7-0 into the 4th but LWE ended up winning 24-0.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:28 am 

The loyola-scip game went as expected. Loyola started with the pass and then went to the run. Tackling was bad but it wouldn't have mattered. We needed to catch them on their worst day and our best day. Their defense is incredibly strong. We are like one of the armed forces teams where we are doomed if we are in second or third and long and that is where they put us. My boy didn't get in, which was disappointing as he was practicing with the 1s a couple of days this week with the starter sick. I think they probably just figured he wasn't ready for this level of challenge yet, even late in a blowout. I don't see a path to playing time next year as the starter is a junior and all conference but you never know.

That's a very good season going 8-4 and winning their division. I feel bad for the seniors. It was nice that they played in front of such a huge crowd. They stayed on the field for at least an hour after the game. My boy came out of the locker room after changing and they were still there. It was kind of cute that he ran over to hang with them as he made some friends over the past three weeks and he was in a pod with some during off season workouts.

Overall, a fun day. I was there early to save a seat and grab lunch. I was there when loyola got off the bus. I gave some of the coaches and players I know a boo as they walked on the field. A lot of people from both sides pre and post gamed at Little Joes. Stands were kind of a douchebag convention as that program gets so many hangers on from the neighborhood.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:31 am 

My BIL hit a deer on his way back from Quincy. It was a glancing blow so the car had only some body damage. So did the deer.

I'm going to try to go to the game this weekend, if any of you monosyllabic mount carmelites are there. I'll be the one without the cop badge. I have a niece in a play that same day, so I have some juggling that day. Did anyone see what time the game is?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:39 am 

Loyola is very good. I expect them to win the state championship. NU messed up by firing Fitz. His kid is an excellent QB as a junior and would have undoubtedly attended NU.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:24 am 

good dolphin wrote:
My BIL hit a deer on his way back from Quincy. It was a glancing blow so the car had only some body damage. So did the deer.

I'm going to try to go to the game this weekend, if any of you monosyllabic mount carmelites are there. I'll be the one without the cop badge. I have a niece in a play that same day, so I have some juggling that day. Did anyone see what time the game is?

Game is at 4.

I would have been going, but I have tickets to a theatre production based on the Divine Comedy. Gonna be a tough game for Carmel.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:26 am 

good dolphin wrote:
My boy came out of the locker room after changing and they were still there. It was kind of cute that he ran over to hang with them as he made some friends over the past three weeks and he was in a pod with some during off season workouts.

^
:salut: Good to hear!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:45 am 

Thomas-Sox-WorldSeries wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Game is at 4.

I would have been going, but I have tickets to a theatre production based on the Divine Comedy. Gonna be a tough game for Carmel.

I wanted to see that show. I think its only through this weekend so I probably won't make it but it sounded interesting

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:59 pm 

Didn't realize until just hearing it now that Matt Bowen is coaching ICCP. Holmes also went to the game.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:08 pm 

Vikings!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:39 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Vikings!

Awesome, Mike. Like it's 1978! Great to see.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:40 pm 

Thomas-Sox-WorldSeries wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Game is at 4.

I take that back

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:03 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Dropping in to note that my alma mater, the Badger Badgers, won the state championship yesterday. I can't believe Badger got good at sports. We usually weren't good at anything.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:11 am 

I hope MC drops 70 on Downers North.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:05 pm 

conns7901 wrote:
I hope MC drops 70 on Downers North.

Scoring 60 has definitely been in vogue as of late.

You going down there? I would, but I have to drive my son back to school the next day. I'm a jinx at state (in football) anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:47 am 

I was at the MC game. Fun time. I drove the wrong way down that n/s street that borders the parking lots. Off duty cops threw his hands up at me but there was no one way sign from where I turned. I wore my Ignatius winter hat so once he saw that he understood that the rules don't apply to anyway.

I tailgated before. There were a lot of people doing it, even though I heard they were cracking down on it. It was fun. The game was great and I really love that stadium. Batavia has some talent on O but there D was terrible. They couldn't slow MC down the entire game. I went out and tailgated at halftime as well. We went to a family funeral earlier in the day that had an after reception at a CC, so some in our group had been drinking since lunch. I won't utter any ethnic stereotypes about which people in the family celebrated the memory of the dead by drinking to the point of having no memories of the day. I hung out on the field with my nephew postgame and had him hold my sicp hat with this mc helmet for a photo.

I'm not going downstate as that's the day we go to cut down a tree. It should be a party with MC and Loyola people down there. My BIL went to Loyola and his son plays for MC so he'll find a good time.

It must be nice to have a program where the standard is a state championship.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:51 am 

pizza_Place: John's
I didn't realize St. Ignatius was only 3A, that's cute. They should play a 7A school someday and get rocked.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:10 am 

good dolphin wrote:
I was at the MC game. Fun time. I drove the wrong way down that n/s street that borders the parking lots. Off duty cops threw his hands up at me but there was no one way sign from where I turned. I wore my Ignatius winter hat so once he saw that he understood that the rules don't apply to anyway.

I tailgated before. There were a lot of people doing it, even though I heard they were cracking down on it. It was fun. The game was great and I really love that stadium. Batavia has some talent on O but there D was terrible. They couldn't slow MC down the entire game. I went out and tailgated at halftime as well. We went to a family funeral earlier in the day that had an after reception at a CC, so some in our group had been drinking since lunch. I won't utter any ethnic stereotypes about which people in the family celebrated the memory of the dead by drinking to the point of having no memories of the day. I hung out on the field with my nephew postgame and had him hold my sicp hat with this mc helmet for a photo.

I'm not going downstate as that's the day we go to cut down a tree. It should be a party with MC and Loyola people down there. My BIL went to Loyola and his son plays for MC so he'll find a good time.

It's amazing how much homosexuality can be packed into a single post.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:29 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
I didn't realize St. Ignatius was only 3A, that's cute. They should play a 7A school someday and get rocked.

St. Ignatius was in 8a Bob.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:06 am 

conns7901 wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

St. Ignatius was in 8a Bob.

poor Bob loses again

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:09 am 

Douchebag wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

The tuna salad at lunch was divine and went perfectly with white wine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:24 am 

good dolphin wrote:

Subtle laughs are the best, and this post is full of them. It has me laughing as I am trying to teach.... :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:26 am 

Douchebag wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

:lol: For some reason, the last two posts just destroyed me. I let 'em go a few minutes early because I had the giggles, like I was high as fuck :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:38 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
good dolphin wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Looking forward to the games this weekend.
Lots of fun matchups.

Happy Turkey Kiddos.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next