It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Yeah, sounds like it was almost as good as BSU-OU.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:50 pm 
1000 CLUB

What an upset! What a game!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:00 am 

pizza_Place: I vehemently disagree
Wow... trap game. For what it's worth ASU could probably beat a good portion of the I-A schools. It is a franchise in I-AA (or FCS as it is called now).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:38 pm 

It was a great game. App State is really good and really fast. The Big Ten Network is awesome. If you can get it, you will never miss another Big Ten game. I'm ordering directv on tuesday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:00 pm 

agreed on the big 10 network... was quite impressed with their coverage, saw the second half of that game AWESOME!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:55 pm 

Yes, the only thing better than Michigan lossing could have been the Badgers giving out the beating. We'll just need to wait.
The lucky students at Wisconsin will have the Big Ten Network provided to all their dorms.
Guess it's time to enroll again as Commiecast won't give fans what they want. At least I don't need to pay extra for all the Hispanic and Religion shows. I don't know what I would do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:25 pm 

Badger Vince wrote:
Yes, the only thing better than Michigan lossing could have been the Badgers giving out the beating. We'll just need to wait.
The lucky students at Wisconsin will have the Big Ten Network provided to all their dorms.
Guess it's time to enroll again as Commiecast won't give fans what they want. At least I don't need to pay extra for all the Hispanic and Religion shows. I don't know what I would do.

I tivo'd the Badgers and I got to say Donovan looked good under fire. Wazzou was stacking the box and Donovan was doing a good job getting that ball out of there in a hurry. Great game for the offense. The defense would probably give me a little pause giving up some big plays around the ends but that can be corrected. BTW: Hodge will be as good as his brother that played at Iowa.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

I think they're replaying it tomorrow some time on either ESPN U or Classic (something like that) as an instant classic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:30 pm 

I have to give Wisconsin credit. They are establishing themselves as a perennial power. They looked good on Saturday against the best opponent that any Big Ten team was facing.