It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:49 am 

pizza_Place: Italian Dreams
[img]For the first time in franchise history, the Chicago Slaughter will be playing for the league championship. Chicago used a 28-0 second quarter run to de-feat the Wisconsin Wolfpack in convincing style 63-19 in the Continental In-door Football League Western Division Championship. The Slaughter (13-0) advances to the 2009 CIFL Championship Game and will host the Fort Wayne Freedom Saturday, June 27th at the Sears Centre. Fort Wayne (7-5) defeated the Marion Mayhem 49-40 Saturday night in the Eastern Division Champion-ship. The Slaughter defeated the Freedom 56-41 April 18 during the regular season in its only meeting of the season.

Call (847)-310-3190 for more information of tickets or visit http://www.chicagoslaughter.com

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:52 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
The Chicago Storm guy at least offered free tickets when he was pimping the team.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Italian Dreams
The Slaughter do offer the best deal in Chicago Sports with their Family Fun Packs!
First, choose your price level:

4 Select Upper Level Seats for $16
4 Select End Zone Seats for $20
4 Select Sideline Seats for $30

And then with the Family Fun Packs over $125 in coupons are included! These coupons include 2-30 min GameWorks gamecards, a 2 for 1 Greens Fee at Villa Olivia Country Club, 4 Free Dairy Queen Dilly Bars, $50 in coupons from Haunted Trails, a FREE pizza from Danny's Pizza, a free pass to the 1st Annual FansEdge Sports Spectacular at the Donald E Stephen Convention Center in Rosemont, IL July 16-19. In attendance will be Brian Urlacher, Dick Butkus, Bobby Hull, Matt Forte, Willi Mayes, Ernie Banks, Carlos Quentin, Peyton Manning, Bill Russell and Gordie Howe just to name few. Also Included will be coupons from White Cottage Pizza, Laserquest, the Putting Edge, and Cabela's.

The Chicago Slaughter will be giving away 30 minute Gameworks cards to the first 500 kids, 14 & under, through the gates for the Championship game, Saturday, June 27th. The Slaughter will be handing out Hip Salon Dancers posters to the first 500 kids through the gates.There will be a cologne and perfume give-away at the front gate after the game as well.

The Chicago Slaughter will also be holding a silent auction throughout the game on June 27th for game worn jerseys. Fans will have a chance to bid on ANY players game worn jersey. Bidding will start at $125 at the merchandise booth. Winners will receive the jersey and will be invited on the field after the game, before the rest of the crowd, to get their jersey autographed, and get a picture with the player whose jersey they won.

Call (847)-310-3190

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Thanks, bigotry!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:36 am 

bigderrty wrote:
The Chicago Slaughter will also be holding a silent auction throughout the game on June 27th for game worn jerseys. Fans will have a chance to bid on ANY players game worn jersey. Bidding will start at $125 at the merchandise booth. Winners will receive the jersey and will be invited on the field after the game, before the rest of the crowd, to get their jersey autographed, and get a picture with the player whose jersey they won.

I WANT BOBBY SIPPIO (mainly because he is the only guy I know on the team)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
The Chicago Slaughter battle the Chicago Toughness in a crosstown showdown!!!!!

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:25 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Will we be able to bid on Mongo at the silent auction?? I would love to bring him home as my new house pet.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:50 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Will we be able to bid on Mongo at the silent auction?? I would love to bring him home as my new house pet.

I don't think he's housebroken TM

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
There is a silent auction going on at my gym right now. Some pretty good Bears/Hawks/Bulls stuff. One is of the world's most perfect baseball player the glorious Mickey Charles Mantle. It is flawed though...It's only signed Mickey Mantle and I think that's why it has no bids.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:30 am 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
What does Brian Storm have to say about this? Will there be a Nike Dart tournament at halftime? Will GoldenDomer93 be there?