It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WWS Tigers Lose Again
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:59 am 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Wheaton Warrenville South loses again to go to 0-2. People in Wheaton are on suicide watch.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:06 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Shouldn't you be paying more attention to the 2nd straight beat down delivered by your Bulldogs?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:01 pm 

Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
Shouldn't you be paying more attention to the 2nd straight beat down delivered by your Bulldogs?

Batavia beat 2 doormats. I'm more excited about WWS losing 2 in a row.

By the way, your Knights are looking good.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:43 pm 

WWS starting out 0-2 is not surprising.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Scorehead wrote:
Wheaton Warrenville South loses again to go to 0-2. People in Wheaton are on suicide watch.

Hope that doesn't mean the team. Have we made HS like college where 2 losses kills all your hopes of the season? Maybe they should get rid of some of the starters for some free agents.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:41 am 

conns7901 wrote:

Probably the most difficult back to back games in Illinois HS football history in Glenbard West & Maine South, but still, I'm not sure that WWS has ever started a season 0-2. The Tigers have problems at QB & OL & they play in the most difficult & competitive conference in the state. Its going to be a difficult year for the Tigers.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:51 am 

Scorehead wrote:

Both are 3-0 and rolling.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:59 am 

Scorehead wrote:

Both are 3-0 and rolling.

Yup. Batavia has scored 134 points & given up 19 after 3 games, but they haven't played anyone good yet. Next weeks game against Bartlett will be their first test. Too bad the Bulldogs & Knights don't play each other anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:01 am 

Scorehead wrote:

Yup. Batavia has scored 134 points & given up 19 after 3 games, but they haven't played anyone good yet. Next weeks game against Bartlett will be their first test. Too bad the Bulldogs & Knights don't play each other anymore.

I agree. They always had great games. I remember back when I was in school we would get up for Morris because we hated them but we always viewed Batavia as our rival.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:10 am 

Scorehead wrote:

I agree. They always had great games. I remember back when I was in school we would get up for Morris because we hated them but we always viewed Batavia as our rival.

Batavia's hated rival is Geneva, but Kaneland was in the team photo.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:27 am 

Scorehead wrote:
Scorehead wrote:

Batavia's hated rival is Geneva, but Kaneland was in the team photo.

They were ours. Its weird, Sycamore should have been our rival but they never were. They are light years better now...and I went to the game last year and it had thousands of fans from both sides at it. If they were closer in enrollment numbers I could see a Batavia/Kaneland game in the future.......but both schools are so good now that neither would want a non conference loss.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:34 pm 

The Knights out rushed Rochelle :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:45 pm 

Seriously? I was out of town all weekend & haven't had a chance to check the HS football scoreboard except for Batavia & Geneva who meet next Friday in Geneva with both teams 5-0. You gotta love those Kaneland -vs- Rochelle games...Kaneland runs the ball maybe 3 times a game, while Rochelle will pass maybe 3 times each game.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:46 pm 

Scorehead wrote:

Seriously? I was out of town all weekend & haven't had a chance to check the HS football scoreboard except for Batavia & Geneva who meet next Friday in Geneva with both teams 5-0. You gotta love those Kaneland -vs- Rochelle games...Kaneland runs the ball maybe 3 times a game, while Rochelle will pass maybe 3 times each game.

They put up over 200 yds on the ground this time. I was very shocked. Rochelle had something around 160.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:36 pm 

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: How in the hell do you lose to fucking Dekalb??????????? Dekalb is terrible.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:44 pm 

Scorehead wrote:
conns7901 wrote:

Probably the most difficult back to back games in Illinois HS football history in Glenbard West & Maine South, but still, I'm not sure that WWS has ever started a season 0-2. The Tigers have problems at QB & OL & they play in the most difficult & competitive conference in the state. Its going to be a difficult year for the Tigers.

When did they start plaing in the Catholic League Blue?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:13 pm 

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: How in the hell do you lose to fucking Dekalb??????????? Dekalb is terrible.

or not....way to pull one out. They need a 35-7 2nd half run. There are alot of teams you can lose to but Dekalb is not one of them.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:24 pm 

I was following that game online & was surprised to see Kaneland losing but the Barbs aren't as bad as they usually are.

Batavia rolled on Geneva tonight & it wasn't as close as the score indicated. The Bulldogs ran the ball up & down the field all night on the Vikings defense.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:27 pm 

Scorehead wrote:

I was following that game online & was surprised to see Kaneland losing to the Barbs.

Batavia rolled on Geneva tonight & it wasn't as close as the score indicated. The Bulldogs ran the ball up & down the field all night on the Vikings defense.

I follow it on the Kane County Chronicle twitter update and I saw Batavia was up big but they gave Geneva one of Batavia's td's which messed everything up.

Kaneland was in serious trouble but they busted out 5 quick td's to save face. They are virtually all sophomores at the skill positions aside from basically 1 senior rb/wr so they needed to battle some adversity. If they are this good, this early, they are going to be sick in 2 years.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:41 pm 

Nice little piece in the KCC previewing the game which basically documented the shitstorm Noel and his coach (dad) got for starting him as a sophomore and how he has developed. I get the vibe that people are still pissed even though they are really good this year.