It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cubs Tix
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Caseys
Anyone got tix for upcoming Rangers or Mets series they want to sell? Taking vacation days next Friday through Tuesday and looking to get better than I can find online. Haven't had a day off since last October been on call 24/7 since February. If anyone has some or knows someone who does please let me know.

Post subject: Re: Cubs Tix
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
Tickets right now are going for ~$100 for shit seats. Save your money, get a 24 pack of busch light and watch the games at home.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:49 pm 

Crystal Lake Hoffy wrote:
Tickets right now are going for ~$100 for shit seats. Save your money, get a 24 pack of busch light and watch the games at home.

Yeah I know was just wishing and hoping :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
I'm having the same issue. I want to take my kid to her first game at Wrigley, but I want to sit behind the Cubs dugout. I can't justify the cost.

The Brewers games the weekend of the 22nd still has some good tickets.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:02 pm 

Crystal Lake Hoffy wrote:
I'm having the same issue. I want to take my kid to her first game at Wrigley, but I want to sit behind the Cubs dugout. I can't justify the cost.

The Brewers games the weekend of the 22nd still has some good tickets.

I have same issue. My daughter is 13 and just now getting into MLB and the Cubs. Thinking about just going to Milwaukee later in season and seeing two games. Good tix for $50 there.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:04 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
I'll take any free tickets to Cubs or Sox games.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:07 pm 

Nas wrote:

Not looking for free. I will pay damn well for Cubs tix but I have limits on what I can afford.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:11 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Scooter wrote:
Nas wrote:

Not looking for free. I will pay damn well for Cubs tix but I have limits on what I can afford.

I will.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Scooter your best bet is to scalp them.

Tix for the Cubs are never cheap June - Aug for weekend series. Even when they sucked you could offload them at a profit. And that's with the Cubs having top-5 highest ticket prices in MLB throughout their Tanking the Right Way run.

I have to be in Detroit next weekend so I sold Saturday bleachers for Rangers for $115 a couple weeks ago. On Stubhub they're now $135 a pop. Insanity.

I have Saturday August Cards bleacher tix that I'm going with buddies. I wish I was a shitty friend so I could flip them. Right now $175 on Stubhub!!!!!

There are tickets to be had but you have to unfortunately wait until the game start for them to drop their price.

Also don't buy printouts. Sometimes they're legit but don't risk fucking yourself. Scalpers don't give a shit.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 pm 

Kirkwood wrote:
Scooter your best bet is to scalp them.

Tix for the Cubs are never cheap June - Aug for weekend series. Even when they sucked you could offload them at a profit. And that's with the Cubs having top-5 highest ticket prices in MLB throughout their Tanking the Right Way run.

I have to be in Detroit next weekend so I sold Saturday bleachers for Rangers for $115 a couple weeks ago. On Stubhub they're now $135 a pop. Insanity.

I have Saturday August Cards bleacher tix that I'm going with buddies. I wish I was a shitty friend so I could flip them. Right now $175 on Stubhub!!!!!

There are tickets to be had but you have to unfortunately wait until the game start for them to drop their price.

Also don't buy printouts. Sometimes they're legit but don't risk fucking yourself. Scalpers don't give a shit.

Though about this but not willing to risk the loss of time, money,and travel. I live 3 hrs away so not worth it IMO.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:43 pm 

Forget Saturday. Those will be brutal. If you're looking to pinch a few pennies for better seats Friday is the cheapest day. Day game on a workday will get you best street prices.

All 3 are day games so you could park in the neighborhood free. As long as you know how to parallel park and leave before 6 you're good.

You can bring outside food. Water if it's a sealed water bottle.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:46 pm 

I usually check Craigslist 1st. A lot of STH post their tix there since they don't want to deal with Stubhub's extortionate fees.

If you go Stubhub they have shitty Cubs imposed rule to shut off tix 6 hours before first pitch. If you wake up at 5am Fri you'll find the cheapest they'll get there.

I like how Seatgeak works. Haven't bought through them but they fold their fees into the prices so it' more honest when you're browsing seats.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:52 pm 

Kirkwood wrote:
I usually check Craigslist 1st. A lot of STH post their tix there since they don't want to deal with Stubhub's extortionate fees.

If you go Stubhub they have shitty Cubs imposed rule to shut off tix 6 hours before first pitch. If you wake up at 5am Fri you'll find the cheapest they'll get there.

I like how Seatgeak works. Haven't bought through them but they fold their fees into the prices so it' more honest when you're browsing seats.

I will try this. Thanks for your help bro. :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:00 pm 

Scooter wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

PM me. I may be able to help you.

But...beware..... sometimes I buy people drinks, and that's frowned upon around here because some other people may not like me......so tread at your own risk.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:13 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Check Ticketmaster several times this week, especially as game day gets closer. Sometimes if there are unused tickets they will go on sale to the public right before the game.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:56 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
spanky wrote:
Scooter wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

PM me. I may be able to help you.

But...beware..... sometimes I buy people drinks, and that's frowned upon around here because some other people may not like me......so tread at your own risk.

You really are a vacuous individual.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:04 am 

With how likable Scooter is I'm shocked more aren't lining up to do him a favor of giving him below value Cubs tickets.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:41 am 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
sold out for this month. Sorry man.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:16 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
With how likable Scooter is I'm shocked more aren't lining up to do him a favor of giving him below value Cubs tickets.

Reading is a skill you should master sometime. Said I would pay damn well for them. You really are not very bright are you?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:16 pm 

City of Fools wrote:
sold out for this month. Sorry man.

How about next?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Scooter, I took my weim puppies to the dog park on Sunday. A guy had a dog that looks like your avatar. When he called it, the dog's name is Scooter. I had to logon to see if that dog matched your avatar, but alas it had a different color pattern.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:32 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Scooter, I took my weim puppies to the dog park on Sunday. A guy had a dog that looks like your avatar. When he called it, the dog's name is Scooter. I had to logon to see if that dog matched your avatar, but alas it had a different color pattern.

Awesome. Good looking beagles are not rare. I had three at one point but this one has always been the best looking I have had. He has won a couple ribbons in non AKC competitions. I never registered him but am always told he is a wonderful dog. He is.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:34 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Check Ticketmaster several times this week, especially as game day gets closer. Sometimes if there are unused tickets they will go on sale to the public right before the game.

I will. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:23 pm 

Scooter wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Awesome. Good looking beagles are not rare. I had three at one point but this one has always been the best looking I have had. He has won a couple ribbons in non AKC competitions. I never registered him but am always told he is a wonderful dog. He is.

Yours has more symetrical coloring. I was actually hoping it was you at the dog park. Oh the irony.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:28 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Scooter wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Yours has more symetrical coloring. I was actually hoping it was you at the dog park. Oh the irony.

We would have went and had several drinks at the nearest establishment. And bonded like long lost cousins. But not exactly like my hot female cousin in 1981. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:33 pm 

It's alleged that you like to drink, so we have that in common. We obviously love dogs as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:48 pm 

denisdman wrote:
It's alleged that you like to drink, so we have that in common. We obviously love dogs as well.

Guilty as charged.