It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:24 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:45 pm
Posts: 15507
Location: Lovetron
pizza_Place: Malnati's
SomeGuy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
No


Were you even invited?


I go where I want, Fucko.


SomeGuy wrote:
Just poured my first Vodka and soda with a lime. I used Smirnoff.


You just can't afford decent liquor when you get there.

_________________
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Because without agreement on objective truth, how do we communicate?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:09 am
Posts: 18945
pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Seacrest wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
No


Were you even invited?


I go where I want, Fucko.


SomeGuy wrote:
Just poured my first Vodka and soda with a lime. I used Smirnoff.


You just can't afford decent liquor when you get there.


It's vodka that I mixed with something else.

Don't pretend to be something that you're not, Seacrest.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:31 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:45 pm
Posts: 15507
Location: Lovetron
pizza_Place: Malnati's
SomeGuy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
No


Were you even invited?


I go where I want, Fucko.


SomeGuy wrote:
Just poured my first Vodka and soda with a lime. I used Smirnoff.


You just can't afford decent liquor when you get there.


It's vodka that I mixed with something else.

Don't pretend to be something that you're not, Seacrest.


From a guy that uses that alcohol as a mixer.

I would never drink Smirnoff. Nor would i pretend to. But hey,

_________________
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Because without agreement on objective truth, how do we communicate?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:46 pm
Posts: 20380
pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Seacrest wrote:

You just can't afford decent liquor when you get there.


This does not read as a very Christ like post. I can't figure you out sometimes.

Ketel One is my fave but Stoli got me through college. It's fine.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:41 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:45 pm
Posts: 15507
Location: Lovetron
pizza_Place: Malnati's
Spaulding wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

You just can't afford decent liquor when you get there.


This does not read as a very Christ like post. I can't figure you out sometimes.

Ketel One is my fave but Stoli got me through college. It's fine.


So telling the truth isn't "very Christ like"?

Perhaps you should drink it instead of Ketel One then.

_________________
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Because without agreement on objective truth, how do we communicate?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:33 pm
Posts: 4799
pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Is it more Christ-like for me to say that you are a prick rather than just seeming like one?

_________________
jimmypasta wrote:
I'd make that tiny eyeballed bitch scream: "quick,someone draw me a clit,so I can cum.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:51 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:45 pm
Posts: 15507
Location: Lovetron
pizza_Place: Malnati's
SpiralStairs wrote:
Is it more Christ-like for me to say that you are a prick rather than just seeming like one?


What do you think?

_________________
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Because without agreement on objective truth, how do we communicate?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 24036
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
SpiralStairs wrote:
Is it more Christ-like for me to say that you are a prick rather than just seeming like one?


:lol:

_________________
312player wrote:
More weird jews..smh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:54 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:45 pm
Posts: 15507
Location: Lovetron
pizza_Place: Malnati's
leashyourkids wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Is it more Christ-like for me to say that you are a prick rather than just seeming like one?


:lol:


:lol: :lol:

_________________
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Because without agreement on objective truth, how do we communicate?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 24036
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Seacrest wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Is it more Christ-like for me to say that you are a prick rather than just seeming like one?


:lol:


:lol: :lol:


There's a thread waiting for you...

_________________
312player wrote:
More weird jews..smh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:58 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:45 pm
Posts: 15507
Location: Lovetron
pizza_Place: Malnati's
leashyourkids wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Is it more Christ-like for me to say that you are a prick rather than just seeming like one?


:lol:


:lol: :lol:


There's a thread waiting for you...


You are always waiting for me. :wink:

_________________
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Because without agreement on objective truth, how do we communicate?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:46 pm
Posts: 20380
pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Seacrest wrote:

So telling the truth isn't "very Christ like"?

Perhaps you should drink it instead of Ketel One then.


I think making a comment about what people can or cannot afford to buy overrides truth. If you buy all the billionare vodka in the world are you better than the guy buying dark eyes? Or should better enough that you comment on it? I can see you as a guest at the Wedding at Cana telling Jesus you don't want any of his franzia and to bring you some Screaming Eagle, Cote de something, or whatever JORR drinks.

I can't figure you out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:02 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:45 pm
Posts: 15507
Location: Lovetron
pizza_Place: Malnati's
Spaulding wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

So telling the truth isn't "very Christ like"?

Perhaps you should drink it instead of Ketel One then.


I think making a comment about what people can or cannot afford to buy overrides truth. If you buy all the billionare vodka in the world are you better than the guy buying dark eyes? Or should better enough that you comment on it? I can see you as a guest at the Wedding at Cana telling Jesus you don't want any of his franzia and to bring you some Screaming Eagle, Cote de something, or whatever JORR drinks.

I can't figure you out.


I don't like wine, so I'm not sure what I could have drank there.

Busting Someguy's balls like he does to me, is part and parcel of what guys do. Kind of like calling me a "fucko."

I'm not sure whether i should be flattered or concerned that you are spending time trying to figure me out.

_________________
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Because without agreement on objective truth, how do we communicate?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 24036
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Would Jesus be flattered or concerned?

_________________
312player wrote:
More weird jews..smh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:46 pm
Posts: 20380
pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Seacrest wrote:
I don't like wine, so I'm not sure what I could have drank there.

Busting Someguy's balls like he does to me, is part and parcel of what guys do. Kind of like calling me a "fucko."

I'm not sure whether i should be flattered or concerned that you are spending time trying to figure me out.


Idk. Sometimes you just sound like a dick.

Neither. It's more for me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 24036
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Spaulding, I want to apologize for ever being mean to you. In fact, let me know if you're ever single (or if you want to be - I have a few spots to bury a body).

_________________
312player wrote:
More weird jews..smh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:04 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:45 pm
Posts: 15507
Location: Lovetron
pizza_Place: Malnati's
leashyourkids wrote:
Would Jesus be flattered or concerned?


Ask Him and let us know.

_________________
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Because without agreement on objective truth, how do we communicate?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 24036
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Seacrest wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Would Jesus be flattered or concerned?


Ask Him and let us know.


What do you think?

_________________
312player wrote:
More weird jews..smh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 34491
Location: Isle of Lucy
pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Seacrest wrote:

SomeGuy wrote:
Just poured my first Vodka and soda with a lime. I used Smirnoff.


You just can't afford decent liquor when you get there.


Bigfan vibe.

_________________
Good people drink good beer - Hunter S. Thompson

<º)))><

Have a good time all the time, that's my philosophy.


Last edited by Chus on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28604
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
Chus wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

SomeGuy wrote:
Just poured my first Vodka and soda with a lime. I used Smirnoff.


You just can't afford decent liquor when you get there.


Bigfan vibe.


Just missing the piss poor grammar, odd capitalization, and spelling errors.

_________________
IMU wrote:
I saw the photo of yours. Mine had a much smaller circumference but seemed thicker. Let me post a pic.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:05 am
Posts: 19907
Location: Cultural Mecca
pizza_Place: Marino's in Wood Dale / Gino's East
Bump.

_________________
Trade Schwarber.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Posts: 29810
pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Who's showing up?

_________________
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

https://youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU Eminem


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:09 am
Posts: 18945
pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Nas wrote:
Who's showing up?


No one you fucking loser.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:29 pm
Posts: 21404
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
SomeGuy wrote:
Nas wrote:
Who's showing up?


No one you fucking loser.

:lol: :lol:

_________________
long time guy wrote:


A lot of you guys really just state shit without really knowing what the hell you are talking about.



OnePost wrote:
If you want to continue to post your misinformed bullshit, don't be upset when it gets shoved up your ass.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 am
Posts: 24036
Location: A sterile, homogeneous suburb
pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
I will be unable to attend, which is a loss for all of you, because Tiny and I were going to car pool and show up in shit kickers and cowboy hats.

_________________
312player wrote:
More weird jews..smh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Posts: 29810
pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
SomeGuy wrote:
Nas wrote:
Who's showing up?


No one you fucking loser.


See you there!

_________________
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

https://youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU Eminem


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:09 am
Posts: 18945
pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Nas wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
Nas wrote:
Who's showing up?


No one you fucking loser.


See you there!

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 11:10 am
Posts: 34284
Location: Rock Ridge (splendid!)
pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Nas wrote:
Who's showing up?

Send a car out for me.

_________________
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been ... nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.
- Isaac Asimov


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:05 am
Posts: 19907
Location: Cultural Mecca
pizza_Place: Marino's in Wood Dale / Gino's East
Don Tiny wrote:
Nas wrote:
Who's showing up?

Send a car out for me.

Drive out to my office. I can get you the rest of the way.

_________________
Trade Schwarber.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:35 pm
Posts: 52742
office? good one.

_________________
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never existed- Thomas Jefferson in reference to the CSFMB


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group