It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:54 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
sinicalypse wrote:
RFDC wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
i'll take the dumpster any day of the week over your bullshit life, lakemoor.

That is awesome man, so live your dumpster life and quit broadcasting your crap on here every day. Us bullshit job people are clearly beneath you.

you're the fucking idiots bringing status into this right with your first post, so don't get your panties in a bunch when i shove it back in your face. all i asked was if anyone happened to be in the area and wanted to help a fellow board member get past a technicality i'd toss them some money for ~5mins of their time (driving/transit notwithstanding) -- if $15-20 for 5-10mins of time (read: $80-120/hr) isn't worth it to people then, seriously, what more can i say? i'm really trying here.

But you know that if anyone here started a thread along the lines of "meet me underneath an expressway viaduct to arrange a moderately involved transaction involving prepaid debit cards," it would be descended upon with everything we see here, just like trying to trying to plan a chicken-nugget-eating contest or any other don't-see-that-every-day stuff that has gone on here. I know these are desperate times, but this isn't the right crowd to ask.

Last edited by Curious Hair on Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:54 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
RFDC is just mad that he never had a rap career. Picasso was doubted too sini.

:lol: love you forever brick. If you ever get in a bind let me know, I will hook you up with a few bucks.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:59 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Curious Hair wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
RFDC wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
i'll take the dumpster any day of the week over your bullshit life, lakemoor.

That is awesome man, so live your dumpster life and quit broadcasting your crap on here every day. Us bullshit job people are clearly beneath you.

you're the fucking idiots bringing status into this right with your first post, so don't get your panties in a bunch when i shove it back in your face. all i asked was if anyone happened to be in the area and wanted to help a fellow board member get past a technicality i'd toss them some money for ~5mins of their time (driving/transit notwithstanding) -- if $15-20 for 5-10mins of time (read: $80-120/hr) isn't worth it to people then, seriously, what more can i say? i'm really trying here.

But you know that if anyone here started a thread along the lines of "meet me underneath an expressway viaduct to arrange a moderately involved transaction involving prepaid debit cards," it would be descended upon with everything we see here, just like trying to trying to plan a chicken-nugget-eating contest or any other don't-see-that-every-day stuff that has gone on here. I know these are desperate times, but this isn't the right crowd to ask.

i obviously bought a prepaid debit card to try this... it took my last $8/20 to not work with facebook (cuz the whole reason i got it was to get this $55 but then once the 4713 prefix kept getting rejected i saw facebook wanted BANK ISSUED debit cards only, and i've been to three banks today. they all want $25+a week to get one. and of course nobody will help me cuz, again, i'm supposed to go have stupid janky adventures as opposed to being chill, boring, and efficient.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:03 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
and btw, i live within 1.5 blocks of 94 and dempster. nobody was ever meeting under a viaduct.

oh god i hope stitches never hears my track cuz now he knows where to come and kill me. FUCK.

oh wait, nobody ever listens to my shitty music. ever. youtube view counts never lie! ever. i'm the safest wigger alive/ish!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:42 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Sini, I will say the same thing that I said last time you started a thread like this. Eddie Vedder worked overnites at a gas station before he hooked up with the guys in Pearl Jam. John Bonham was a bricklayer by day, and played drums in tiny clubs for beer money at night before Jimmy Page asked him to drum for the new band he was forming.

Those guys probably hated thier bullshit jobs too. But they did what they had to do in order to pay rent, buy food, and live. IMO those two guys have more talent in thier pinky finger than you do in your entire body. But maybe I'm wrong and clearly a couple guys here who don't like your stuff does not mean you cant "make it" one day.

But Until then, look in the mirror and point the thumb instead of the finger. Look at your Freestyles as more of a hobby than anything else. If you make it, good for you. If not, you can still create and have fun while not dumpster diving for stale donuts and sleeping in a box.

Good luck.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
I might be able to after 9:00.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Darkside wrote:
last I heard he might have been sucking dick for a place to live.

Not trying to pry into Josh Rock's life but I want to know more about that line.

I would think dick sucking is more clear cut than maybe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Furious Styles wrote:

Good way to get March Madness votes.

I'm out of town Sini or I'd throw you a line.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
I didn't know sinicalypse was a Nigerian prince.
He looks pretty white in his Lil Pump diss video.
Question:
How do you afford gamers, hats, (I assume expensive shoes), Premier League kits and expensive import vinyl
if you can't even get a beer or avoid spent condoms looking for stale bagels from DD?
Priorities, or some shit I guess.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:43 pm 
1000 CLUB

Has anyone sold plasma?

I see the same people holding cardboard signs at the same corners every day. How much do you think they get a day?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:54 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
C_Howitt_Fealz wrote:
Has anyone sold plasma?

I see the same people holding cardboard signs at the same corners every day. How much do you think they get a day?

I bet those shitbags get 40 maybe 50 bucks in 4 hours, I would never give em a penny.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:54 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
https://www.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=&l=Skokie%2C+IL

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:54 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:

Pick me up on the way. I gotta be there for this.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:11 pm 

Denis may cosign a loan for you.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:15 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
sinicalypse wrote:
not to mention: how fucktarded are you people

Nice.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
not to mention: how fucktarded are you people

Nice.

Maybe he's got a point ... perhaps we sHoulD WOrk oN OuRSELvES??

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Italiano's
I would love to help you out but I am broke myself. I am in debt. I could give you about $30 but your video scares me a bit. It seems like a bad idea. I feel for you. I bet if you showed a little more empathy people would want to help you. I feel guilty for not helping you but you don't appear sane.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:15 pm 

Caller Ron wrote:
I would love to help you out but I am broke myself. I am in debt. I could give you about $30 but your video scares me a bit. It seems like a bad idea. I feel for you. I bet if you showed a little more empathy people would want to help you. I feel guilty for not helping you but you don't appear sane.

I feel as though I now know who this is ... gonna need Camps to verify it for me.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
My younger bro was able to produce albums of music he himself rapped on, and hold down a full time job. Who are you trying to bullshit Sini? This pandhandling, weak soul narcissism is insulting to those of us who have actually overcome major depression, and serious obstacles to get where we are. I'm fucking tired of it. MANY people on this board have offered solid advice to get you out of your decrepit hole, but you always wanna push back like it's beneath you. Even if you were my family I'd have given up on you long ago.

Your barely grasping a fading dream lifestyle is a fucking joke at your age. GET A FUCKING JOB.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:28 pm 

Every rose has it's thorn.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Reality show idea... Sini and HawaiiYou live as a pair of mismatched roommates, finding their way through life... sometimes, with a little help from each other.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:35 pm 

newper wrote:
Reality show idea... Sini and HawaiiYou live as a pair of mismatched roommates, finding their way through life... sometimes, with a little help from each other.

:lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
I bet he couldn't hold Necro's dick.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:19 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:
My younger bro was able to produce albums of music he himself rapped on, and hold down a full time job. Who are you trying to bullshit Sini? This pandhandling, weak soul narcissism is insulting to those of us who have actually overcome major depression, and serious obstacles to get where we are. I'm fucking tired of it. MANY people on this board have offered solid advice to get you out of your decrepit hole, but you always wanna push back like it's beneath you. Even if you were my family I'd have given up on you long ago.

Your barely grasping a fading dream lifestyle is a fucking joke at your age. GET A FUCKING JOB.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
newper wrote:

This is just brilliant.