It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:27 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
i've got $55 from a friend via facebook that i can't get to because i need a bank issued debit card. i checked with chase and i need to open up a $25 checking account then wait 7+ days to get a debit card in the mail.... this is especially troublesome because this money is set to expire in 3 days.

if anyone wants to come on out to 94/dempster i'll hook up like $10-15/whatever if you can help a brother out. if it makes you feel better for helping me attain money i've essentially already got, i made a stitches rap diss and another mix last night.

sorry to pop up like this, but hey when you've got nothing to lose who gives a fuck? #SUPPORTMY40FUND

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
How about a Green Dot card? That is technically issued by a bank.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:19 pm 

A dunkin donuts thread.

A McDonalds thread.

A gofundme thread.

I eagerly await the next thread to inform us of your hard times

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:19 pm 

Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
How about a Green Dot card? That is technically issued by a bank.

Bought one for $20 minimum (and they took $8 for using it after a $11+ liquor bill on Tuesday) and that don't work with Facebook. They only want bank issued shit.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:21 pm 

RFDC wrote:
A gofundme thread.

I'm not asking anyone to fund me, you cocksmoker. I have money I can't access because I don't have a bank issued debit card and it's chicken and the egg to get one, and even if I order one it takes longer than the money will last. I'm offering people money to do this, dumbass.

RFDC wrote:
A gofundme thread.

I'm not asking anyone to fund me, you cocksmoker. I have money I can't access because I don't have a bank issued debit card and it's chicken and the egg to get one, and even if I order one it takes longer than the money will last. I'm offering people money to do this, dumbass.

.t

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:39 pm 

i am sitting in an aldi parking lot and i just realized that i do not have a quarter to get a shopping cart. i thought i had a quarter in my pocket but it must have fallen out of my pocket when i was dumpster diving at dunkin donuts for a bag of half eating long johns.

can anyone come out to aldis and hook me up with a quarter?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:21 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Have you considered using a temp agency? Between spring and fall semester I used one and got a simple job counting out aircraft parts into sealed bags. I think it paid something like 7.50 and that was back in 1996 and the only skill required was being able to count and using a calculator and a scale.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:23 pm 

pizza_Place: My own
RFDC wrote:
i am sitting in an aldi parking lot and i just realized that i do not have a quarter to get a shopping cart. i thought i had a quarter in my pocket but it must have fallen out of my pocket when i was dumpster diving at dunkin donuts for a bag of half eating long johns.

can anyone come out to aldis and hook me up with a quarter?

If you write me a check.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Damn RFDC going scorched earth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:30 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Have you considered using a temp agency? Between spring and fall semester I used one and got a simple job counting out aircraft parts into sealed bags. I think it paid something like 7.50 and that was back in 1996 and the only skill required was being able to count and using a calculator and a scale.

i have to be the least successful person in the history of youtube to have a topic, huh?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:32 pm 

sinicalypse wrote:
Darkside wrote:

i have to be the least successful person in the history of youtube to have a topic, huh?

So... you wouldn't try a temp agency?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
If you know how to use a shovel I hear someone is paying in the Aurora area.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:34 pm 

Darkside wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
Darkside wrote:

So... you wouldn't try a temp agency?

i don't have a phone right now. when it shows up next week i'll give it a shot.

plus everyone is missing the point where i actually have $55 right now it's just that i can't do anything with it other than hitting the streets and begging people face to face. i'm prolly gonna have to offer $20 to do it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:35 pm 

Urlacher's missing neck wrote:

Not a bad point. Round here kids are getting 15 to 20 bucks for 20 minutes work. Not a bad deal for some money quick. Should snow again tonight so you can hit up the same houses tomorrow. That's a couple hundred easy bucks over a weekend.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:36 pm 

not to mention: how fucktarded are you people to not wanna hear what it'd sound like if i hit a studio with commensurate rappers/legends and actually got to hang out with real legit people making real legit songs?

nah fuck that.... let's have sini work bullshit jobs forever so we can feel like we're better than him (cuz it fills the existential voids in the pit of our souls... KEY WORD: PIT, kid/s icarus/es)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:39 pm 

sinicalypse wrote:
not to mention: how fucktarded are you people to not wanna hear what it'd sound like if i hit a studio with commensurate rappers/legends and actually got to hang out with real legit people making real legit songs?

nah fuck that.... let's have sini work bullshit jobs forever so we can feel like we're better than him (cuz it fills the existential voids in the pit of our souls... KEY WORD: PIT, kid/s icarus/es)

Dude fuck you. Ive heard your work. Maybe getting a "bullshit job" like the rest of us "fucktards" is how you can live like a reasonable human being for the time being until the entire world's musical tastes shift into your talent tree.
We all work bullshit jobs. You think I like crawling thru a crawlspace to fix some rude old lady's heat? But I guess crawling into a crawlspace beats crawling into a dumpster.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:39 pm 

Darkside wrote:

Not a bad point. Round here kids are getting 15 to 20 bucks for 20 minutes work. Not a bad deal for some money quick. Should snow again tonight so you can hit up the same houses tomorrow. That's a couple hundred easy bucks over a weekend.

You are missing the point. He does not want an actual job that is beneath a rap star. He would rather bitch and moan about not being given a shot when in reality his stuff actually blows donkey balls, I mean just check out his latest freestyle from a mcdonalds. It is HOLY MOTHER OF GOD amazeballs. I mean who can beat having a dude laughing and heavy breathing in the background like Gerry Dinardo!!?!?!?

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
There is no way he is worse than Cardi B and she is getting 250K to play at some clubs for the NBA ASG.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:42 pm 

Darkside wrote:
But I guess crawling into a crawlspace beats crawling into a dumpster.

what have you done in the last 24-48hrs? i've made those two things linked in the original post.... and you've just sat around here yenta-ing it up trying to antagonize me into greatness so you can tell yourself "lol i'm his muse" --- i'll take the dumpster any day of the week over your bullshit life, lakemoor.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:44 pm 

sinicalypse wrote:
i'll take the dumpster any day of the week over your bullshit life, lakemoor.

That is awesome man, so live your dumpster life and quit broadcasting your crap on here every day. Us bullshit job people are clearly beneath you.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:45 pm 

There is no way he is worse than Cardi B and she is getting 250K to play at some clubs for the NBA ASG.

and we're still missing the actual point here.... i actually have $55 ready to roll, there's just some bullshit chicken and the egg technicality here where i can't access it b4 a firm and hard deadline to do so, and the "heels" here can only try to bust on me like LOL YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A HANDOUT YOU DUMPSTER DIVER when i'm offering up people $15-20 bucks to just help me get a few cold ones in me tonight. but whatever.... i have to keep going on stupid fucking adventures to appease my fanboys so i guess that's what i gotta do.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:46 pm 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:47 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Maybe instead of chasing rap you should write your memoirs, then maybe tweak and embellish some parts into fiction, then pitch either of those. You have stories to tell and some explorations of the human condition, but the rhyming is more of a parlor trick than the best possible expression of your experiences and feelings.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:48 pm 

RFDC wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

That is awesome man, so live your dumpster life and quit broadcasting your crap on here every day. Us bullshit job people are clearly beneath you.

you're the fucking idiots bringing status into this right with your first post, so don't get your panties in a bunch when i shove it back in your face. all i asked was if anyone happened to be in the area and wanted to help a fellow board member get past a technicality i'd toss them some money for ~5mins of their time (driving/transit notwithstanding) -- if $15-20 for 5-10mins of time (read: $80-120/hr) isn't worth it to people then, seriously, what more can i say? i'm really trying here.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:50 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Maybe instead of chasing rap you should write your memoirs, then maybe tweak and embellish some parts into fiction, then pitch either of those. You have stories to tell and some explorations of the human condition, but the rhyming is more of a parlor trick than the best possible expression of your experiences and feelings.

rap's just a stupid gimmick to get your foot in the door to do what you said. while i do love it, i like electronic music way more, and obviously i've got one hell of a cult of personality going so all the rest of it will work itself out in due time. it's just right now if you were going through what i'm going through you'd be hesitant to run out with some kind of truly bankable product in light of the fact that there's this seeming expectation that i do what i do for free forever otherwise [consequences].

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:50 pm 

sinicalypse wrote:
RFDC wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

you're the fucking idiots bringing status into this right with your first post, so don't get your panties in a bunch when i shove it back in your face. all i asked was if anyone happened to be in the area and wanted to help a fellow board member get past a technicality i'd toss them some money for ~5mins of their time (driving/transit notwithstanding) -- if $15-20 for 5-10mins of time (read: $80-120/hr) isn't worth it to people then, seriously, what more can i say? i'm really trying here.

All you are trying to do is be a drama queen. Why should anyone here help you with the way you act?

Reality is there are many people here who would help a sincere genuine guy. But you are not that. You are simply a bitch who will get no help. Enjoy it.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:51 pm 

sinicalypse wrote:
Darkside wrote:
But I guess crawling into a crawlspace beats crawling into a dumpster.

what have you done in the last 24-48hrs? i've made those two things linked in the original post.... and you've just sat around here yenta-ing it up trying to antagonize me into greatness so you can tell yourself "lol i'm his muse" --- i'll take the dumpster any day of the week over your bullshit life, lakemoor.

I hope some day you do find your muse and put something worthwhile out there to be consumed.
But you will not unless you work hard first.
No one is trying to tear you down or take what's yours. It cannot be taken if you have yet to earn it.

You absolutely remind me of my wife's cousin Josh rock. Josh won't stay at a job longer than about 4 hours. He feels it's beneath him to work a real job. He thinks he's a music producer. He begs family for money and at 40 ish he's never had a job or any money and hadn't made or produced a note of music and last I heard he might have been sucking dick for a place to live.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:53 pm 

RFDC is just mad that he never had a rap career. Picasso was doubted too sini.