It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Burning Man
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:09 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
I think I asked once before? Anyone ever been?

Of course the pics look cool, but it is in NOWHERE, seems like you need to drop $2500 just to rent an RV, water, gas, fees to exsit there?

Then, How the fuck do they get those massive pieces of art there? Roll it in thr week before....and do they make any money selling it after? Some of those things are literally house size!

Just think the smelly hippy factor might be too much?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woOHbbaj6fM

Post subject: Re: Burning Man
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:44 am 

yes, it does cost roughly $2k+ to do it right .

you can go cheap and stay in a tent and feces, but then you are living with the other scum that stays out there for the week

almost the whole "city" is funded by donations. this is a rich mans party. they just happen to let the poor people in to bring the art and fun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:46 am 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Hard to believe our resident piece of shit knows so much about drug-fueled festival.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:46 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
http://www.stuffyoushouldknow.com/podca ... man-works/

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:02 pm 

redskingreg wrote:
Hard to believe our resident piece of shit knows so much about drug-fueled festival.

im shocked the only guy with a life in this forum once again finds where im posting

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:03 pm 

I have a feeling I'd lose interest the morning after my first night in the desert

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:06 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
I think I'd lose interest very quickly after I'm reminded that most people are pretty ugly naked.

Especially those that don't have a problem getting naked.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:16 pm 

3-4 days sounds good....maybe 2. ..6....nah

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
An ex-GF's neighbors used to go. She was a nurse/stripper with an absolutely rocking body and her husband worked out pretty hard/dabbled in PEDs. There weren't really into the partying or the music, they were just into the naked thing.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:34 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:
An ex-GF's neighbors used to go. She was a nurse/stripper with an absolutely rocking body and her husband worked out pretty hard/dabbled in PEDs. There weren't really into the partying or the music, they were just into the naked thing.

yeah, lotsa sex tents at this thing, which I can't say sounds like a great time with the blowing sand everywhere....Ouch!

1 day is a no brainer for me, but the journey to get there doesnt sound like it is worth it

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:46 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
IkeSouth wrote:
this is a rich mans party. they just happen to let the poor people in to bring the art and fun

Yeah, isn't the whole thing packed with coked-up Silicon Valley bros now?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:04 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:
this is a rich mans party. they just happen to let the poor people in to bring the art and fun

Yeah, isn't the whole thing packed with coked-up Silicon Valley bros now?

That would be bad, but could see it happening.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:18 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:
She was a nurse/stripper

Was she a "nurse stripper" or a "nurse/stripper"?

Because having a nurse who is also a stripper could make the sponge baths more exciting.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Tony Weed's
1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
bigfan wrote:
3-4 days sounds good....maybe 2. ..6....nah

Vegas or Burning Man?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Was she a "nurse stripper" or a "nurse/stripper"?
Because having a nurse who is also a stripper could make the sponge baths more exciting.

Nurse/stripper. I would be up early the next day and see her coming home from the night before with her “medicine bag” in hand. This was a really small town and they had three kids under the age of 10 at the time. I figured out what her nursing “gig” was pretty quick and just asked my GF about it.

The neighbor would drive from Illinois to work a club in Wisconsin a few times a week. She looked pretty rough the morning after, so I’m sure she was doing some form of hard drugs. Her husband was very anti-alcohol/recreational drugs, but I suspect he just looked the other way because of the cash she brought home.

One day we were over there watching a Bears game with a bunch of people. Later in the second half, it just so happened I was in the basement alone with her just after she caught her kids watching something age-inappropriate (something on Comedy Central, did Kimmel’s old show have pole dancers?). Anyway, she proceeds to reenact what they were watching. She starting doing the routine right in front of me and it went on for a good 30 seconds. Damn, was it sexy and I’m not really a strip club guy.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:12 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:
The neighbor would drive from Illinois to work a club in Wisconsin a few times a week. She looked pretty rough the morning after, so I’m sure she was doing some form of hard drugs. Her husband was very anti-alcohol/recreational drugs, but I suspect he just looked the other way because of the cash she brought home.

One day we were over there watching a Bears game with a bunch of people. Later in the second half, it just so happened I was in the basement alone with her just after she caught her kids watching something age-inappropriate (something on Comedy Central, did Kimmel’s old show have pole dancers?). Anyway, she proceeds to reenact what they were watching. She starting doing the routine right in front of me and it went on for a good 30 seconds. Damn, was it sexy and I’m not really a strip club guy.

:study:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:34 am 

spanky wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

:study:

Dear Penthouse,