It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 2:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:39 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
spanky wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
This would be thread of the century if that ended up being true.

:shock:

I was just as worried. I trust my girlfriend when she said she's not an internet monikor named spanky who i frequently get into petty feuds with though.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:44 am 

pizza_Place: Lou's, Pequod's
sinicalypse wrote:
Apologist wrote:
I do recall changing it only once or twice to some sort of Danica thing, when the Danica love/hate thing was a thing in the NASCAR subforums. LOL i just realized that's the origin of my pizza place as well

dude i don't specifically go out of my way to be the resident apologist historian of the CSFMB, like i said i just vaguely remembered you changing it for a short period of time because you've always had that gun-toting-cat avatar for the most part, but when a one-avatar-dude changes up his avatar that's when you take notice. i used to be a one-avatar-guy on forum.watmm.com when i had "billy ray" aka that blonde guy with the spiked hair and a mullet..... i can't find the original pic but somebody on one of the watmm spinoff boards did the "mullet of the week" avatar thing with bugged out eyes with my old avatar (cuz i used to ride the kid on watmm and he has a hardon for me) so pardon the bugged out eyes but this was my classic mullet avatar (that i used for like 4-5 years or something)

so yeah dude, as a longtime one-avatar-guy i just happen to notice when fellow one-avatar-people change it up. nothing apologist specific as i can't even give any details about you specifically as a poster other than you're named apologist and you have a cat with an assault rifle as your avatar. it's just that i remember seismic shifts in the makeup of CSFMB culture like when a legendary-avatar-guy spends a day or two making a point with a temporary circlejerky avatar before going back to the recognizable name brand avatar that we've all grown to know and love.

sini, you are a unique snowflake. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
FavreFan wrote:
Bigfan - do you still believe every citizen of Ferguson stole their TV and that the city should be referred to as a no-fly zone?

When did he say that?

Was that around the same time you said all cops are bad and that all bad cops should be murdered?

Or no....I can't keep your bullshit straight.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:49 pm 

#rebanFavreFan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:51 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
WTH, FF?

You're back and already looking to be banned?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:54 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Yes, bigfan is such an admirable person. Good dolphin, I expected better of you.

And the benefit statement is just plain country stupid. If there's no benefit to someone from doing something, they would not do it.

NAS and farvefan are sure of the benefits. I will ask you the question I am to ignorant to understand: what are the benefits?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:56 pm 

And occasionally hanging out with me doesn't count

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:29 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Yes, bigfan is such an admirable person. Good dolphin, I expected better of you.

And the benefit statement is just plain country stupid. If there's no benefit to someone from doing something, they would not do it.

NAS and farvefan are sure of the benefits. I will ask you the question I am to ignorant to understand: what are the benefits?
Networking, status, power.

I'm appreciative of what bigfan has done and still does but he gets enough benefit out of it to continue.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:35 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Rick covered some of them. If there was absolutely no benefit to bigfan, why would he do it?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
The benefit to BF is the same thing we all get, entertainment. Imagine his level of entertainment above ours for knowing the identity of all the mults.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Peoria Matt wrote:
WTH, FF?

You're back and already looking to be banned?

shocking, isn't it?

Not really, assholes will continue to be assholes. It's the BENEFIT I GET. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou's, Pequod's
I've got no skin in the game, but FF i can't really understand why you are obstinately taking positions out of spite..... It's a fucking new year, clean slate and all of that shite. Let it go, man.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:30 pm 

Apologist wrote:
I've got no skin in the game, but FF i can't really understand why you are obstinately taking positions out of spite..... It's a fucking new year, clean slate and all of that shite. Let it go, man.

Great Idea Apologer, LET IT Go! OK!

He wanted to come back here basically to try and prove something I guess. And in the days he has been here , he has been nothing but an asshole.

There is a place for those people.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:42 pm 

And away we go!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:42 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:57 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Rick covered some of them. If there was absolutely no benefit to bigfan, why would he do it?

Just say you got nothing because what Rick proffered is some weak stuff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:59 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Completely agree, GD.

Not sure what the end game is here

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:03 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Networking, status, power.

I'm appreciative of what bigfan has done and still does but he gets enough benefit out of it to continue.

Being mfed daily by frank screams power and status

Lawrence must have missed the memo on networking

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:28 pm 

"Hi, I have a website called Score670.com, was wondering if I can get that table by the window?"

Usually works.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:33 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
Just say you don't have any response and we can move on.

Remember those pictures he posted of him being in a fantasy football league with a bunch of Chicago sports radio people? You think that happens without this board?

Again, I fail to believe you don't understand the benefit to a person for doing what bigfan does. If Frank offered bigfan $50 for the board do you think bigfan would sell? Why not?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:48 pm 

bigfan wrote:
"Hi, I have a website called Score670.com, was wondering if I can get that table by the window?"

Usually works.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying it is a bad thing.

We all get a lot of benefit from this board. You have in certain ways that others haven't and vice versa.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:51 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Just say you don't have any response and we can move on.

Remember those pictures he posted of him being in a fantasy football league with a bunch of Chicago sports radio people? You think that happens without this board?

Again, I fail to believe you don't understand the benefit to a person for doing what bigfan does. If Frank offered bigfan $50 for the board do you think bigfan would sell? Why not?

:lol: :lol: Those same sports radio people who are ripped apart daily on the website he runs? Don't know for sure but I think big fan was a pretty plugged in dude well before this t board.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:52 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Do Grid and slappy have message boards too? Or are they Chicago sports radio people?
Isn't 3-putt in that league too?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:53 pm 

spanky wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Do Grid and slappy have message boards too? Or are they Chicago sports radio people?
Huh?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:54 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
spanky wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Huh?

They are all in that league too.
How did they manage to do that without the benefit of paying for their own message board?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:55 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
You guys are goofs and I am ashamed that you are Chicagoans. You really pretend to think that a vehicle that might help you to know, connect or simply mingle with the right people at some right time is not a benefit? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:56 pm 

spanky wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
spanky wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Huh?

How did they manage to do that without the benefit of paying for their own message board?

The obvious benefits grid, slappy , etc derive in their personal and professional lives from being in a fantasy football league with a luminary like Spiegs cannot be measured objectively.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:56 pm 

spanky wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
spanky wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Huh?

Wasn't it through being long time callers to Mac's show?

Still not getting your point here.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:57 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Still not getting your point here.

You're not getting your own point.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:58 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
bigfan benefits by getting to read my thoughts on a quasi-regular basis.

Jesus, people, it's not that hard.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next