It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Using Darko's template from last year. Participate or don't . What can I say, I like my chalk.

Rookie of the Year: DannyB

Pudwack Poster of the Year: Douchebag

Avatar of the Year: We should just rename the award after him . Curious Hair Señor Columnist

Funniest Poster: He's been really funny lately and I don't give him enough credit via smilies . Don Tiny.

Best Mult: Guy Fieri

Best Thread: BigFan/Chus/Frank/FF/leash/McNown banning thread, Shit got real up in there.

Best Individual Post: TBD

The Straw Stirrin the Drink: JORR . No one else comes close.

Poster of the Year: JORR

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

Last edited by badrogue17 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Rookie of the Year: Danny B

Pudwack Poster of the Year: Chaspoopcup

Avatar of the Year: Big Chicagoan

Funniest Poster: Dr. Ken

Best Mult: Bob Vila

Best Thread: Tits or GTFO

Best Individual Post: TBD

The Straw Stirrin the Drink: Boilermaker Rick

Poster of the Year: Nas

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's

Pudwack Poster of the Year: I love everyone, even Ike

Avatar of the Year: CH for various reasons

Funniest Poster: Dr. Ken

Best Mult: Fieri I guess

Best Thread: The Epic Multi-Ban

Best Individual Post: Can't remember...

The Straw Stirrin the Drink: dolphin

Poster of the Year: Kenneth Noizewater, MD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero

Pudwack Poster of the Year: Elmhurst Steve (probably what he wants, but I can't help it.)

Avatar of the Year: Curious Hair

Funniest Poster: Douchebag

Best Mult: JoeDaPaver :D , or Anti Crew Mult

Best Thread: Evil Jack vs PittMike thread

Best Individual Post: I gotta go back and check....

The Straw Stirrin the Drink: SomeGuy

Poster of the Year: Boilermaker Rick (IMU a close second)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:59 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...

Pudwack Poster of the Year: Almost everyone is good in my book.

Avatar of the Year: Curious Hair.

Funniest Poster: Don Tiny, Doc

Best Mult: none really stand out.

Best Thread: Biggie vs everyone

Best Individual Post: too many good ones

The Straw Stirrin the Drink: SomeGuy

Poster of the Year: I'm going Nas. I've never been sucked in to more trolling.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:24 am 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Roookie Dannie B

Pudwack Not gonna vote in this one but Chus gets a slight nod for nominating one of his threads for an awarad

Funniest Even though he does not like me Don Tiny

Best Mult Anti Crew

Best Thread Biggie laying down the hammer in the enough thread

Best individual Post signals in the Blackhawks

Th straw that stirs JOOR

Poster of the Year My main man Rick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:27 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
(chas - again, I do not dislike you in any great amount whatsoever ... there's almost surely a dozen other penii that rate ahead of you, perhaps more ...)

Rookie of the Year: Erotic Lawyer (with a polite nod to Councilman Les Whinen)

Pudwack Poster of the Year: Baby Mac (emeritus status to be considered)

Avatars of the Year: Curiously Hairy (by cracky)

Funniest Poster: Dr. Ken (again, emeritus should be conferred)

Best Mult: Telegram Sam (there, I said it)

Best Thread: Perversely, I guess it was The Great Banning Thread of 2-ought-14 (should also be considered saddest thread for any number of reasons)

Best Individual Post: Whatever 'Talk w/ Dr. Ken's Children' I requested (because I'm just terrific and so is he)

The Straw Stirrin' the Drink: [quote="good dolphin"[/quote]

Poster of the Year: Dr. Ken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:31 am 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Pudwack Not gonna vote in this one but Chus gets a slight nod for nominating one of his threads for an awarad

It's not my thread, but I'm in that thread. Somebody else started that thread. Biggie did a lot of pruning in that thread to clear up space, so it looks like I started it.

Nomination denied.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:31 am 

You do get it is a running gag right?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:34 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
chaspoppcap wrote:
You do get it is a running gag right?

No, I guess I'm a dope. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:43 am 

I just wanted to use the Jauron-ism. I fully expected Chas to nominate me. In fact, I would have been disappointed if he didn't. He should at least nominate me for something that I did, like when I force him to make racist comments.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:50 am 

Chus wrote:
I just wanted to use the Jauron-ism. I fully expected Chas to nominate me. In fact, I would have been disappointed if he didn't. He should at least nominate me for something that I did, like when I force him to make racist comments.

Jesus Christ will you get off the cross already,fucking martyr act is getting old.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:55 am 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Chus wrote:

Jesus Christ will you get off the cross already,fucking martyr act is getting old.

When have I ever pretended to be a martyr?

For years, you have blamed me for all of your message board problems. I would be disappointed if you stopped now.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
I am making my own template. If you don't like what I say about you, then you have a chance in 2015 to rise from the ashes. My opinion means nothing, so just ignore everything I write.

Poster who fell the most: JORR turned from an often witty guy with great stories to an agitator who would play devil's advocate way too often. I had enough in the Israel/Hamas thread, and now I just ignore everything he writes.

Poster who rose the most: This goes to Chus. I never distinguished between Chas and Chus until recent months. Now that I started paying attention, I found Chus to be quite entertaining.

Poster who says the most with the least words: This is definitely DB. He makes me laugh all the time with simple retorts. It can be as short as "didn't happen", and I burst into laughter.

Poster who needs to work on his G.E.D.: IkeSouth is a shining example of our poor education system. He will also benefit greatly from the growing social acceptance of gay marriage, alternative lifestyles, and drug legalizations. I have to give him props for the Chatterbate website. That is some place for those so inclined.

Poster who needs to be probed for more information: I am fascinated (read curious) by Curious Hair. It has been said that he is an introvert, but I see a man begging to escape from the shadows. Who will be the meat thermometer that will find out his temperature?

Poster who I grew to love: SomeGuy and I have come to a mutual understanding with a relationship built on subtle love and affection. He's now MyGuy.

PM Poster of the year: I don't get too many PM's from the boardies, but I think Seacrest and I have had nice exchanges.

Poster I miss the most: This is a tough one, but it has to be our fearless clan leader, Leash.

Poster with the most sincere thoughts: I give this to Nas. I find him to be genuine. I also find myself wishing he was a childhood friend. I think we are from vastly different backgrounds, but I see a lot of common ground in the way we approach life.

Poster in person: This goes to IMU. He is always game for an in person outing. It has been fun hanging out with boardies and getting to know everyone better.

Favorite out of town Poster: This goes to my drinking buddy PittMike. No doubt about it, the guy is a ton of fun. His girlfriend was equally fun to hang out with. The guy secured tickets right behind my group at PNC, and we hung out all night. My Cubs group kept asking how I knew PittMike.

Poster on the rebound: BR was getting on my nerves. Like JORR, they were my favorite posters in 2013, but he veered into too many arguments. But since he joined Clash of Clans, I feel like it's all good now. You won't see me engage him in arguments, but I have resumed reading his posts.

Poster who is definitely crazy fun: This goes to Q whatever (panther I think you guys call him). He writes some off the wall stuff.

Poster with the most abused body: This has to be FF. He seems perpetually high and/or drunk. He loves life though.

Poster I wish was my brother: Ok I already have four brothers, so I don't need another one. But if I had a fifth it would be BadRogue.

Poster I should like more: This goes out to RPB. I need to read his posts with a different perspective. Somewhere in the Cubs "Plan" discussion, we disconnected. In 2015, it is my mission to give his posts a fresh look.

Poster that needs to make at least one more post: SHARK.

Poster with the best avatar: Oldie but a goodie- C how it feelz. Guys at work laugh every time. I think I made a grimace one that was modeled after that.

Poster mult that makes me laugh: That Mike McDermont one is funny cause I love Rounders.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:28 pm 

Rookie of the Year: Fflb

Pudwack Poster of the Year: bigfan

Funniest Poster: Jorr

The Straw Stirrin the Drink: Rick

Poster of the Year: leashyourkids

#Freeleashyourkids

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:31 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
^^^^^Huh? Welcome back.^^^^^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:31 pm 

Ff your back please stay. Even I miss your lazt stoner drunk ass. Almost as much as I miss what was his name?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:33 pm 

Peoria Matt wrote:
^^^^^Huh? Welcome back.^^^^^
chaspoppcap wrote:
Ff your back please stay. Even I miss your lazt stoner drunk ass. Almost as much as I miss what was his name?

It has never been my choice to leave. I will stay as long as I'm allowed. We still need one more guy back.

#Freeleashyourkids

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:40 pm 

Welcome back, FF. One down, one to go.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:42 pm 

There is more than just leash, who was the other guy who pissed Biggie off long before this? NASACR always took the Bud car

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:42 pm 

Chus wrote:

Yeah, bored hasnt been same without Bmac

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:44 pm 

conns7901 wrote:
Chus wrote:

Yeah, bored hasnt been same without Bmac

Yeah civil productive and nice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:51 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
denisdman wrote:
Poster who needs to be probed for more information: I am fascinated (read curious) by Curious Hair. It has been said that he is an introvert, but I see a man begging to escape from the shadows. Who will be the meat thermometer that will find out his temperature?

I'm asking you politely not to find me "fascinating" as if I'm a traveling exhibit. Yes, I am an introvert. No, I'm not in the shadows; I've been posting at this board for more than the length of a presidential administration and have established good internet friendships and acquaintances during that time. No, I'm not begging for any further exposure than what I have.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:57 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
denisdman wrote:

I'm asking you politely not to find me "fascinating" as if I'm a traveling exhibit. Yes, I am an introvert. No, I'm not in the shadows; I've been posting at this board for more than the length of a presidential administration and have established good internet friendships and acquaintances during that time. No, I'm not begging for any further exposure than what I have.

If you'll pardon the pun, your're probably the poster I'm most curious about as well. I don't know about the whole shadows thing though. You seem to function just fine based on things you post. However , i don't think its a coincidence that your favorite Rush song is " Subdivisions". ( Great song, definitely in my top 3 by the band).

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Favre and Leash working on a business book

"How to be complete asswipes and expect people to work with you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
badrogue17 wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
denisdman wrote:

If you'll pardon the pun, your're probably the poster I'm most curious about as well. I don't know about the whole shadows thing though. You seem to function just fine based on things you post. However , i don't think its a coincidence that your favorite Rush song is " Subdivisions". ( Great song, definitely in my top 3 by the band).

Great song. Love it off of A Show of Hands which is also a phenomenal live album.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:06 pm 

bigfan wrote:

Really? There is no reason for leash to be banned right now except your insecurities.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Death's icy caress beckons, my child.

The Negative Zone awaits for yet another returned soul.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
FavreFan wrote:
bigfan wrote:

Really? There is no reason for leash to be banned right now except your insecurities.

...and him being constant fucking asshole.

and if all you are going to do is bitch about it, then you may as well say your goodbyes again.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Curious Hair wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Such a way with words my kindered Blackhawks fan. I'll check my fascination at the door due to your humble request. That being said, it may be reignited in 2015 based upon your posting elegance.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next