It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:34 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Why do you think these people target CSFMB for this product? I would say I have deleted users trying to sell this product at least 3 times?

Waiting for the explanations for someone who usually has ALL the answers.......

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:41 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
I saw the bat signal, bag man.

Forum spambots are usually not targeted. The main purpose is "linkbuilding." It isn't so much that they are trying to obtain traffic from CSFMB posters. However, the more links that go back to this 'jammerkit.com', the higher Google rates that website in SEO. So if this spam successfully is able to get 1,000 forums to link back to jammerkit.com, Google determines jammerkit.com is a legit and reputable website. So when people Google "GPS jammer" in a few weeks from now, Jammerkit is hoping to become Google Top 10.

Again, the process is called linkbuilding. Our SEO company handles most of the details for my firm (and we don't use spambots, of course.) We submit press releases to trade publications, get our company listed on popular industrial and auctioneer websites, etc.

Proper linkbuilding helps immensely when boosting organic search.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:47 am 

Still blaming Ike for this, seems like something he is working on in his lair in the uknown underground location in Wisconsin!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:48 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
bigfan wrote:
uknown

Future bad bears qb.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:52 am 

Mcknown

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
McGowan

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:17 pm 

bigfan wrote:
Still blaming Ike for this, seems like something he is working on in his lair in the uknown underground location in Wisconsin!

that looks about like what i would do if it was my room.... where the hell is that? in a basement of an old museum or something?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:31 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
bigfan wrote:

Plot to Live and Let Die.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:04 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
skylione wrote:
First, GPS jammers are aiming to stop the GPS devices from tracking the your position and they have no influence on cell phone.

well of course not, cuz i don't care how many GPS jammers you have going on if you've got a cellphone connected to any network obviously "they" can tell which tower/s you're pinging with, so if they're able to compel your phone to jump around to, say, three different local ones steak dinner boom there's your triangulation. your best bet at that point is to not be you.

...soooo burner phones and old cars it is then, eh?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:15 pm 

sinicalypse wrote:
skylione wrote:
First, GPS jammers are aiming to stop the GPS devices from tracking the your position and they have no influence on cell phone.

well of course not, cuz i don't care how many GPS jammers you have going on if you've got a cellphone connected to any network obviously "they" can tell which tower/s you're pinging with, so if they're able to compel your phone to jump around to, say, three different local ones steak dinner boom there's your triangulation. your best bet at that point is to not be you.

Been in such situations ? Or repeating some 'triangulation' shit you saw on CSI?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Positanos on 55th Street
bigfan wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
skylione wrote:

Been in such situations ? Or repeating some 'triangulation' shit you saw on CSI?

David Ferrie: No problem if it's planned right. Look how close they got with de Gaulle. Eisenhower was always riding around in an open top. I know somebody who actually went up and touched Eisenhower once. We need to have three different mechanics at three different locations. An office building with a high powered rifle, a triangulation of crossfire that's the key. A diversion shot gets the secret service looking the other way, boom get the kill shot. The crucial thing is, one man has to be sacrificed, then in the commotion of the crowd the job gets done and the others fly out of the country to someplace with no extradition.