It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Fried chicken
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:19 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
spanky wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
If some chick gave you a bad blow job...

This actually exists?

Yes! It's even worse when that person is over 25.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

"I don’t care about you; I just want your vote.”
Trump '24

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:21 pm 

Nas wrote:
Pick a lane!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:27 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Nas wrote:
Pick a lane!

:lol: When you're young and a girl doesn't know what she is doing you can overlook it. When you're in your 30's and and a woman in her 30's doesn't know what she is doing she is either lazy or a bad student. Either way it pisses me off.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

"I don’t care about you; I just want your vote.”
Trump '24

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:01 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:17 am 

so, I'm at Starved Rock being an awesome dad and at the end of a long day of hiking the family is hungry. I access the old memory bank for any food in the LaSalle/Peru area and recall my good friend Dr. Ken's recommendation of Rip's. I hate fried chicken but everyone else loves it so I act like this was my plan for the day to the applause of everyone in the car. Closed on Labor Day. So much for country hospitality. It looked like it would have been great and they had things other than fried chicken for me.

My son told me yesterday he would like to try to go back but without the hiking.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:21 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
good dolphin wrote:
I hate fried chicken

Yes, we get it ... you're not actually a black woman ...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:46 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
The last couple times I've been to Joe's Stone on Rush, I've been persuaded to go with "can't miss" items that you wouldn't normally think of ordering at Joe's. First it was the cod. Next it was the "unreal" fried chicken (turned out to be ok, nothing earth-shattering).

I was also underwhelmed by the "world's greatest" chicken at White Fence Farm.

Still hard to beat original recipe at KFC (if it's done right, i.e., properly drained and not sitting in excess grease).

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:47 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
good dolphin wrote:
so, I'm at Starved Rock being an awesome dad and at the end of a long day of hiking the family is hungry. I access the old memory bank for any food in the LaSalle/Peru area and recall my good friend Dr. Ken's recommendation of Rip's. I hate fried chicken but everyone else loves it so I act like this was my plan for the day to the applause of everyone in the car. Closed on Labor Day. So much for country hospitality. It looked like it would have been great and they had things other than fried chicken for me.

My son told me yesterday he would like to try to go back but without the hiking.

They're closed every Monday and Tuesday. They print so much money the rest of the week that they don't bother.

Too bad you couldn't try it. I'd wager that even you would enjoy the chicken.

But, if not, look like a local and get some pickles for the table with your beer, take some of the "cracklins" that serve as a bit of a country amuse-bouche, then fill a pickle chip slice with the cracklins like a little mini taco and enjoy. You'll look like a regular local yokel.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:58 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

They're closed every Monday and Tuesday. They print so much money the rest of the week that they don't bother.

Too bad you couldn't try it. I'd wager that even you would enjoy the chicken.

But, if not, look like a local and get some pickles for the table with your beer, take some of the "cracklins" that serve as a bit of a country amuse-bouche, then fill a pickle chip slice with the cracklins like a little mini taco and enjoy. You'll look like a regular local yokel.

Sounds like a place I would be very comfortable at.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
good dolphin wrote:

How was it? We looked to go over the summer but a lot of the trails were closed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Cold fried chicken is for undocumented Chinese immigrants to eat in a room devoid of furniture or light save for a eingy, tattered area rug and a 40w bulb hanging from an electrical line from an untiled ceiling swaying ever so slightly from an overused and underpowered a/c unit perpetually on the 'fan only' setting.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
If any of you make it up to Waukegan, go to Louie's.
Fanatstic old school bar/restaurant with kick ass chicken, pasta, pizza, and more.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:07 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

How was it? We looked to go over the summer but a lot of the trails were closed.

I like it. They have both bluff trails and lakeside trails both with interesting views. There are lots of steps in case your kids complain about those things, as mine do.

The Polish immigrants were out in full force on Monday.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Spaulding wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

To the best of my knowledge, only about a third of the trails have been re-opened.
Call first to make sure the trails to the waterfalls are open before you go.

Former host of The Outdoors Experience on WIND and The Great Outdoors on CLTV
http://www.wefishasa.com

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:05 am 

SteveSarley wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

To the best of my knowledge, only about a third of the trails have been re-opened.
Call first to make sure the trails to the waterfalls are open before you go.

I didn't notice any closed trails and the waterfalls were dry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:27 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
uncle remus has never let me down.

but i'm not much of a fried chicken hipster, per say. i'll take church's when i'm in the area and that's about my standard.