https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIjEdwoLOus

Post subject: Re: MODERN ROUND
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 11:15 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
bigfan wrote:

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Let us enjoy this bruschetta and then play an arcade game which is on a projection TV instead of a console screen. While we take turns, let us enjoy some mixed drinks! Do we have all genders and most races represented in our group? Yes... great!!

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
newper wrote:
Let us enjoy this bruschetta and then play an arcade game which is on a projection TV instead of a console screen. While we take turns, let us enjoy some mixed drinks! Do we have all genders and most races represented in our group? Yes... great!!

yes, they really did try to shoot for the cross gender video...

i see it closing in about 8 months. Kudos to the guy who got $1.5 mill of people to give him money to create "Duck Hunt with Budweiser" on steroids

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
You know where the money is on this stuff is that video game trailer. You rent it out to kids birthday parties... they pull up and have four TVs in the trailer with music jamming and a bunch of PS4s and Xboxes along one wall and bench seating on the other. As long as you can get it rented out enough, seems like pretty easy money with not a lot of effort involved other than cleaning up after them (I'm also assuming I don't let them touch the actual consoles/games -- if they want a new game, they have to ask me and I will change it for them.) You also can have one screen on the outside with some sort of lift up awning and a more social game where people can stand in the yard and throw in their two cents. Any kid who goes to one kids birthday party is going to want it for theirs. You do a couple of free charity events (little league opening day, 4th of july, etc.) and you could have a good little business going.
I've seen a few of these around, and don't see them out of business 2 years later... they are still going strong.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 10:50 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
newper wrote:
You know where the money is on this stuff is that video game trailer. You rent it out to kids birthday parties... they pull up and have four TVs in the trailer with music jamming and a bunch of PS4s and Xboxes along one wall and bench seating on the other. As long as you can get it rented out enough, seems like pretty easy money with not a lot of effort involved other than cleaning up after them (I'm also assuming I don't let them touch the actual consoles/games -- if they want a new game, they have to ask me and I will change it for them.) You also can have one screen on the outside with some sort of lift up awning and a more social game where people can stand in the yard and throw in their two cents. Any kid who goes to one kids birthday party is going to want it for theirs. You do a couple of free charity events (little league opening day, 4th of july, etc.) and you could have a good little business going.
I've seen a few of these around, and don't see them out of business 2 years later... they are still going strong.

I have looked at so many different businesses over the past 2-3 years, the rolling party machine is decent, but you need to then dedicate your weekends, evenings and holidays to making this work, or late afternoons. Wasn't what I was looking for.

Even though look for the new SAFEHOUSE coming to Chicago soon!