It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Crystal Lake Hoffy wrote:
IMU wrote:
shakes wrote:
Gino's East sucks. Lou's is really the only way to go when talking about the chain deep dish places.

#Falso

Have you guys eaten deep dish lately? In the past, I would get an occasional pizza where the center crust was really soggy. The last three times I've had Lous and Ginos they have all had that issue. Am I supposed to send it back because it tastes fucking disgusting. I don't even know what the problem is. Are they not cooking it enough?

We get Lou's quite often since they opened at Irving Park and the Kennedy, delivery and pick up. Never had a problem, but I will say that the first step to eating a Lou's deep dish is to take paper towels and blot the excess liquid from the top of the pie. There's quite a bit and it should be removed.

Now that I think about it, do you order your pies cut or uncut? I get mine uncut which prevents the liquid from seeping into the pizza and ruining crust. I imagine if the pizza is cut all that liquid would seep into the pie while it is on its way to your house.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Douchebag wrote:
I usually request a crispy crust from Lou'a.

SPELLS JUST FINE

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:07 pm 

shakes wrote:
IMU wrote:
shakes wrote:
Gino's East sucks. Lou's is really the only way to go when talking about the chain deep dish places.

#Falso

Have you guys eaten deep dish lately? In the past, I would get an occasional pizza where the center crust was really soggy. The last three times I've had Lous and Ginos they have all had that issue. Am I supposed to send it back because it tastes fucking disgusting. I don't even know what the problem is. Are they not cooking it enough?

We get Lou's quite often since they opened at Irving Park and the Kennedy, delivery and pick up. Never had a problem, but I will say that the first step to eating a Lou's deep dish is to take paper towels and blot the excess liquid from the top of the pie. There's quite a bit and it should be removed.

Now that I think about it, do you order your pies cut or uncut? I get mine uncut which prevents the liquid from seeping into the pizza and ruining crust. I imagine if the pizza is cut all that liquid would seep into the pie while it is on its way to your house.

I order my pizzas uncut. Most places cut the pizzas the instant they come out of the oven, which causes the cheese to run all over. MANY places cut the squares too big. It's easier for the kids to eat if the squares are smaller.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:24 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
The kids dont have a square to spare.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Caseys
Frank Coztansa wrote:
TOOMSTONE = Bad
JAX= Bad
MOMMA COEZI'S = Better than Tomb
DEJORNO'S
= OK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Scooter wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
TOOMSTONE = Bad
JAX= Bad
MOMMA COEZI'S = Better than Tomb
DEJORNO'S
= OK

What the hell just happened?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:31 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
The kids dont have a square to spare.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:53 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
shakes wrote:
IMU wrote:
shakes wrote:

#Falso

Always get stuffed/deep dish uncut.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
shakes wrote:
IMU wrote:
shakes wrote:

#Falso

We get Lou's deep dish uncut if delivered.

We don't order Lou's thin because I could go pick up a better Little Caesar's pizza for 1/3 the price.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:43 pm 

shakes wrote:
but I will say that the first step to eating a Lou's deep dish is to take paper towels and blot the excess liquid from the top of the pie.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
:lol: