It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: e cigs actually work
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:26 pm 

i didnt smoke much... like twice a day...

but it was every day. i did look forward to it during the drive home from work... and right before bed... and when i drank on the weekends. not enough to hinder my running, but it didnt help me either in that regard

tried ecigs before... shitty ones. spend $40 on a kit, and you get shit results. doesnt make big clouds, doesnt really satisfy cravings. worst part was the damn things broke... they stopped working after a few weeks. frustrating because cigs always just worked. light, smoke, good.

met a hot chick that convinced me to try again. this time i researched online to find a 'good' evape kit. or 'mod' i guess they call them. man, what a difference.

went with a mig vapor, and man its just great. bought a 5 pack of coils ($19) with the initial purchase, knowing thats what goes bad.. but its been 2 months and im still on the same coil. the damn thing just works. it lasts about a week on a charge... so i usually dont worry about it being out of battery... and its really nice that when it is dead i can hook a charger to it and vape at the same time, you dont have to wait to charge.

makes big clouds of smoke, even after ive went though like 40 refills. oh, it doesnt leak either! cheap vaper sticks used to leak on me, and that was horribly maddening.

but the real best part? i havent had a cig in 2 months, and i have no desire to have another. to be honest, the worst thing, by far, is my sense of smell has returned to levels i never thought i had... i smell everything with pinpoint accuracy now.. something smells funky? i either need to take a shower or empty the trash can. or vaccuum the living room... or put foot powder in my shoes... its so weird, all i have to do is think about it for a second and i can tell exactly what the smell is, and where it is. i was never against smoking cigs... i dont care.. but now, damn... fuck that shit. vaping is the goods.

and dont get me wrong, i would love to find some thc oil to throw in this thing... i just dont have the sources anymore... its sad but true.

Post subject: Re: e cigs actually work
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Just don't point them at cops

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
If I could smoke 2 cigarettes a day I never would have quit smoking.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:18 pm 

Telegram Sam wrote:
If I could smoke 2 cigarettes a day I never would have quit smoking.

yea i wasnt bad... i would always have a few more on the weekends... but it really didnt effect my health much. since quitting, running is still hard as shit, but my heartrate is a little slower. biggest difference is how i smell so many more things now... that has definitely changed. things taste more bold... so the cigs did make a difference even though i didnt do many