It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Tall Midget wrote:

Thank you for proving my point about your tenuous grip on reality and your bipolarity. You are embarrassing yourself.

Well according to you I'm the biggest drunk and idiot... but have never done anything to any of my bones on ice so I have that going for me which is nice. I'll point it out because you asked me to.

Shout academia all you want. I'm not stupid and I'm not an asshole, nor a victim. You might be, hope they take care of you. You are a special. We're all so dumb. We can't help it, tell us what to do. let us know what to think or go back to work or when things are safe. Does safe mean you aren't getting your deliveries? It's icky and you think it logical because you are so smart. It's gross.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Spaulding wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Thank you for proving my point about your tenuous grip on reality and your bipolarity. You are embarrassing yourself.

Well according to you I'm the biggest drunk and idiot... but have never done anything to any of my bones on ice so I have that going for me which is nice. I'll point it out because you asked me to.

Shout academia all you want. I'm not stupid and I'm not an asshole, nor a victim. You might be, hope they take care of you. You are a special.

More incoherent rambling. If you're neither a drunk nor an idiot (as you claim while nevertheless spouting off like a drunken idiot), then maybe you should take some remedial writing classes. A decent introductory composition instructor can help you with your struggle to formulate cogent thoughts. Most of your posts read like rejected submissions to a QAnon newsletter.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:24 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
More incoherent rambling. If you're neither a drunk nor an idiot (as you claim while nevertheless spouting off like a drunken idiot), then maybe you should take some remedial writing classes. A decent introductory composition instructor can help you with your struggle to formulate cogent thoughts. Most of your posts read like rejected submissions to a QAnon newsletter.

You are such an elitist. I have thoughts and people can sift thru them but they aren't good enough for you. It has to be poetic or speak your language. Maybe you should dumb it down, or is that beneath you? Is your method more important than the message? It is mr eloquence. You are so smart. Those less educated or the math and science people...Laugh at them, you are superior. Show us the way! You've had a couple of cogent thoughts, your big words make you more important. You still have yet to refute a point of mine (cuz they so stoopid, and drunk and just crazy). But I don't write (right ) so good, so dismiss me. I'm the wrong side, how do you fix anything else?

I'm way closer to the every man than you are. you are pukey.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:32 am 
1000 CLUB

Spaulding wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

You are such an elitist. I have thoughts and people can sift thru them but they aren't good enough for you. It has to be poetic or speak your language. Maybe you should dumb it down, or is that beneath you? Is your method more important than the message? It is mr eloquence. You are so smart. Those less educated or the math and science people...Laugh at them, you are superior. Show us the way! You've had a couple of cogent thoughts, your big words make you more important. You still have yet to refute a point of mine (cuz they so stoopid, and drunk and just crazy). But I don't write (right ) so good, so dismiss me. I'm the wrong side, how do you fix anything else?

:lol:

I'm the elitist but you're the one whining about what an inconvenience the lockdown is to your entitled suburban lifestyle. Go have another drink, princess.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:47 am 

Tall Midget wrote:

I'm the elitist but you're the one whining about what an inconvenience the lockdown is to your entitled suburban lifestyle. Go have another drink, princess.

You think my writing skills are lacking. The horror. You haven't missed a beat and neither have your friends. $600 for everybody. rejoice! Stay home! if my side declares 2k we did right. so heroic...let them work.

You are an elitist. It bleeds thru and you can't help it. vocabulary is great.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:13 am 
1000 CLUB

Spaulding wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

You think my writing skills are lacking. The horror. You haven't missed a beat and neither have your friends. $600 for everybody. rejoice! Stay home! if my side declares 2k we did right. so heroic...let them work.

You are an elitist. It bleeds thru and you can't help it. vocabulary is great.

Just to be clear: Is this an example of one of your brilliant points I need to refute?

I don't think the fact that I question the validity and coherence of your posts makes me an elitist. It just means I think your posts are dumb.

The fact that you make so many assumptions about me and my friends only underscores just how ignorant you are, especially given your complaints about the lockdown being such a dreadful inconvenience to you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:23 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Yeah buddy, I'm really gonna stand on the sidewalk for twenty minutes in 15 degree weather for the privilege of buying your overpriced shellfish. Go fuck yourself. I hope you go out of business.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:38 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
C_Howitt_Fealz wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
C_Howitt_Fealz wrote:
Broke my arm Monday so today I simply ordered sweet & sour chicken for lunch and ate two of those frozen Uncrustables for dinner. Right now I can barely manage to open a soup can so I'll probably be on this shitty diet for the next 6-8 weeks.

Sorry to hear about your injury. How'd it happen?

First time trying to walk across an ice rink...

Ugh. I know how that feels. I made an ice rink for my kids a few years ago; just as I was stepping off of it--after showing them how to walk safely on ice--I slipped, became completely inverted, and landed on the point of my collar bone. It completely shattered and I needed extensive surgery and a couple metal plates to get it to grow back together.

I hope you start to feel better soon.

You are like The Six Million Dollar Man at this point...or Frankenstein.

That's some serious trauma over the last few years.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:57 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
My wife dislocated her elbow and broke her forearm on the fake ice (Glice!) at the Brookfield Zoo in January. The zoo has their own ambulance, which is cool. Can't decide if a better name for it would be Zoombulance or Amzoolance.