It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Just Invented New Drink
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:48 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Giving dry January a go and in my boredom I believe I've accidentally created a fantastic drink.

I went to the fridge and poured myself the last of the lemonade, about half a glass. I get distracted by my kid for about ten minutes and forget about my half glass of lemonade, leaving it on the kitchen counter.

I come back to the kitchen having already forgotten about my glass of lemonade and absentmindedly grab a bottle of iced tea. I close the fridge and now notice the half glass of lemonade on the kitchen counter. At this point I'm pot committed so I just pour some of the iced tea into my glass of lemonade, topping it off. I give the whole thing a little stir and take a sip, unsure of what to expect. Goddamn if it isn't one of the tastiest beverages I've ever had. Thinking of calling it a twisted tea.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:04 pm 

pizza_Place: She/Him
You're one of us, aren't you?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:12 pm 

JustAGayGuy wrote:
You're one of us, aren't you?

I heard he's a cum drinker.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:16 pm 

If drinking twisted tea is gay then I guess I'm just a big gay.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:21 pm 

pizza_Place: She/Him
SpiralStairs wrote:
If drinking twisted tea is gay then I guess I'm just a big gay.

Its gay.
Welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:04 am 

pizza_Place: Bennys
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Palmer_(drink)
Almost invented but not quite.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:06 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
SpiralStairs wrote:
Giving dry January a go and in my boredom I believe I've accidentally created a fantastic drink.

I went to the fridge and poured myself the last of the lemonade, about half a glass. I get distracted by my kid for about ten minutes and forget about my half glass of lemonade, leaving it on the kitchen counter.

I come back to the kitchen having already forgotten about my glass of lemonade and absentmindedly grab a bottle of iced tea. I close the fridge and now notice the half glass of lemonade on the kitchen counter. At this point I'm pot committed so I just pour some of the iced tea into my glass of lemonade, topping it off. I give the whole thing a little stir and take a sip, unsure of what to expect. Goddamn if it isn't one of the tastiest beverages I've ever had. Thinking of calling it a twisted tea.

Congratulations on inventing the Arnold Palmer, who supposedly came up with it about 50 years ago. Next time you are at a local gas station they sell them already in a can, sometimes with alcohol in it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:14 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
T-Bone wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:

Congratulations on inventing the Arnold Palmer, who supposedly came up with it about 50 years ago. Next time you are at a local gas station they sell them already in a can, sometimes with alcohol in it.

That's called a John Daly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:00 am 

makes a good weapon.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:38 am 

The Man wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Palmer_(drink)
Almost invented but not quite.

Wow, great minds. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:42 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
I invented putting milk in cereal when I was in second grade.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:59 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
T-Bone wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:

That's called a John Daly.

I guess I didn't realize that. I know that the Arnold Palmer brand of drinks comes with a spiked version so that is what I was referencing. I don't like tea so I don't shop in that part of the refrigerator.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:00 am 

T-Bone wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:

:lol:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:18 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
SHARK vibe...BITE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:47 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:01 am 

Just like his political posts, it's pretty clear that Spiral think it's funny to make terrible ones for the reactions.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:13 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Brick wrote:
Just like his political posts, it's pretty clear that Spiral think it's funny to make terrible ones for the reactions.

Irony noted.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:58 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Swung on and belted!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:22 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Tall Midget wrote:
I invented putting milk in cereal when I was in second grade.

When I was in second grade, I would mix Diet Pepsi and milk. No one told me this was a bad idea.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Didn't Laverne and Shirley have someone drink milk with Pepsi?

I have a catalog of bad cereal and liquid decisions. As a yoot one of my favorite things was half and half in cereal. I was eternally chasing that high and always attempting to top it. I thought I'd struck gold when I decided to put Lucky Charms in egg nog. Unfortunately the egg nog was too thick for the cereal to ever get mushy enough to enjoy. The other big brane idea was skipping the middle man and just eating a bowl of marshmallows in RC. It was mediocre at first but slowly a white film started covering the RC and it got too chalky.