PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:44 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
KDdidit wrote:
Nas wrote:
Drunk Squirrel wrote:
Nas wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
Girl Scout cookies. They are 5 bucks a box for 14 cookies.

It's not about the cookies, it's about the charity.

The troop that sells it gets like 5 cents on the dollar. It's terrible. Just let me write a check for 100 bucks.

That's how I feel about the Double Good popcorn charity scam. Whenever someone tells me about one, I ask if I can donate directly to their cause.

I usually feel that way about fundraisers, but Double Good is so bad I hope anybody who uses their fundraisers fail. I checked them on the BBB page and they get ripped pretty bad. "Bags of Skinny Pop have better flavor and are more fluffy than this stuff."

I'm not sure how they market their products, but I get sent at least 3 requests a year from someone using them to raise money.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

I'm late to this thread.

I lost my taste for sweets along time ago. But I'm at the gas station and wanted to get the hostess cupcacks for old time sakes. I think the first time I had them since I was a teenager. Christ, it has to be 20 percent smaller then what I remember.

The Big Mac is smaller as well. But I still think it's a good deal if you have the app. BOGO. So two for like 5.50 is a pretty good deal. I do one big mac and one quarter pounder. So that's lunch and dinner for me.

I heard Bernstein bitching about the cost of fries at McDonalds. Yes, 4 dollars if you don't have the app. But if you have the app it's dollar large fries every day if you want it. Shocked that somebody like Bernstein doesn't know to get the McDonalds app

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:31 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Beardown wrote:
I'm late to this thread.

welcome

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Beardown wrote:
I'm late to this thread.

I lost my taste for sweets along time ago. But I'm at the gas station and wanted to get the hostess cupcacks for old time sakes. I think the first time I had them since I was a teenager. Christ, it has to be 20 percent smaller then what I remember.

The Big Mac is smaller as well. But I still think it's a good deal if you have the app. BOGO. So two for like 5.50 is a pretty good deal. I do one big mac and one quarter pounder. So that's lunch and dinner for me.

I heard Bernstein bitching about the cost of fries at McDonalds. Yes, 4 dollars if you don't have the app. But if you have the app it's dollar large fries every day if you want it. Shocked that somebody like Bernstein doesn't know to get the McDonalds app

He should just make his wife pay for them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:22 pm 

Beardown wrote:
I'm late to this thread.

We don't get the $1 Large fry anymore up here in Wisconsin, that was fantastic. 2 cheeseburgers, Large Fry and a Large Soda and it was $5.