It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2323 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Gino's East
shakes wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
IMU wrote:
Panera - bowl of cream of chicken and wild rice and a half chicken caesar salad.

It's almost as if I have another man inside of me today.

Only today?

he said another man. Yesterday it was a different man.

Roll tide

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Gino's East
Gyros from Dengeo's

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Marino's / Gino's East
Naf Naf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:06 pm 

BWW :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:59 pm 

Tensuke

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:36 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
sjboyd0137 wrote:
IMU wrote:
Chipotle sucks ass. Terrible.

Fixed

Apparently, MANY agree.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/chipotle-shares-sink-on-downgrade-more-trouble-ahead-for-brand.html

[*] Chipotle Mexican Grill said Tuesday it expects traffic will continue to decline through the middle of the year.
[*] Stifel analyst Chris O'Cull downgraded the stock to sell from hold, lowering his price target to $250 from $310.
[*] Chipotle said that it expects same-store sales in 2018 to rise at a low-single digit pace.

Shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill shed more than 10 percent Wednesday as analysts foresee more trouble ahead for the burrito chain.

The burrito chain is on pace for its worst day since Oct. 25, following a number of stock downgrades and price cuts after the company posted fourth-quarter earnings that were only slightly better-than-expectations on Tuesday.

The company said that an increase in the average check helped bolster earnings despite slowing foot traffic. Chipotle said it expects traffic will continue to decline through the middle of the year.

"We expect negative traffic to persist," Stifel analyst Chris O'Cull wrote in a research note Tuesday. "The company seems to be relying on easier comparisons this summer, rather than any initiatives to reverse the trend. We believe improving traffic could prove especially difficult following the 5 percent menu price increase."

O'Cull downgraded the stock to sell from hold, lowering his price target to $250 from $310. Bank of America cut its price target to $270 from $285 and Morgan Stanley slashed its price target to $312 from $346. The lowest of those price targets implies Chipotle shares could sink more than 8 percent from their current value.

etc.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been ... nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.
- Isaac Asimov

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:42 am 

pizza_Place: John's
1. Chipotle just isn't that unique anymore. Many imitators that do just as good. The "Arab Chipotles"(as I call them), Benjyehuda/Roti are very tasty.

2. I don't go much anymore. I still love their burritos, but myself and I think many others realized that a 900-1000 calorie lunch probably isn't the best idea. Bowls kinda suck.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:02 am 

They are overpricing themselves, and Caller Bob brings up the other fast casual competitors. I still go maybe once a month.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:08 am 

They need to bring in a low carb tortilla option. Their problem was only offering 1 solution(bowls) to the health conscious. Um, people want a fucking burrito, not some meat in a bowl with rice.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:15 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
They need to bring in a low carb tortilla option. Their problem was only offering 1 solution(bowls) to the health conscious. Um, people want a fucking burrito, not some meat in a bowl with rice.

I only get burrito bowls.

What kind of beta cuck would ask for a low carb tortilla? I get a burrito bowl because you get more total goodies.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:18 pm 

IMU wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

I only get burrito bowls.

What kind of beta cuck would ask for a low carb tortilla? I get a burrito bowl because you get more total goodies.

A chubby one.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Caller Bob wrote:
1. Chipotle just isn't that unique anymore. Many imitators that do just as good. The "Arab Chipotles"(as I call them), Benjyehuda/Roti are very tasty.

2. I don't go much anymore. I still love their burritos, but myself and I think many others realized that a 900-1000 calorie lunch probably isn't the best idea. Bowls kinda suck.

I kinda like the bowls.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been ... nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.
- Isaac Asimov

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:57 pm 

Man it must suck to consider a lunch with only 1000 calories to be a lot. Chipotle isn't for you. Or get to the gym.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2323 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78