It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:52 pm 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 4:47 pm
Posts: 25618
Location: computer
pizza_Place: Salerno's
wife is doing a metabolism cleansing diet. I am being supportive because I like certain, uh things...and wish to continue to receive them...from her.

I haven't had meat since saturday. tonight we get chicken (no spices..no salt, nothing), steamed veggies, and a glass of puddle water. we can snack on rice or dog fur.

I'm sneaking beer, but have had an average of 1.5/day since Monday.

I hate everything right now.

_________________
http://soundcloud.com/audioidkid
@audioidkid
donspiracy wrote:
douglas from evergreen freakin park... fighter, survivor, string picker and ass kicker. Now he can call himself, Champion.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:07 pm
Posts: 2224
Location: A large oak tree.
pizza_Place: Nowhere
doug - evergreen park wrote:
wife is doing a metabolism cleansing diet. I am being supportive because I like certain, uh things...and wish to continue to receive them...from her.

I haven't had meat since saturday. tonight we get chicken (no spices..no salt, nothing), steamed veggies, and a glass of puddle water. we can snack on rice or dog fur.

I'm sneaking beer, but have had an average of 1.5/day since Monday.

I hate everything right now.


My wife did one of these a few years ago and is talking about doing it again. I almost murdered someone for the want of simple carbohydrates and potatoes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 3:49 pm
Posts: 9316
Location: UM?
pizza_Place: Aurelios
doug - evergreen park wrote:
wife is doing a metabolism cleansing diet. I am being supportive because I like certain, uh things...and wish to continue to receive them...from her.

I haven't had meat since saturday. tonight we get chicken (no spices..no salt, nothing), steamed veggies, and a glass of puddle water. we can snack on rice or dog fur.

I'm sneaking beer, but have had an average of 1.5/day since Monday.

I hate everything right now.


Married life is grand.

_________________
Hank Scorpio wrote:
What the hell, I would. Post op is OK right? Right?!?!?!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 am
Posts: 18695
pizza_Place: Aurelios
doug - evergreen park wrote:
wife is doing a metabolism cleansing diet. I am being supportive because I like certain, uh things...and wish to continue to receive them...from her.

I haven't had meat since saturday. tonight we get chicken (no spices..no salt, nothing), steamed veggies, and a glass of puddle water. we can snack on rice or dog fur.

I'm sneaking beer, but have had an average of 1.5/day since Monday.

I hate everything right now.


Oh god. That sounds like hell. I'd take the couple weeks in the doghouse. It's not like you need to lose weight. I could see if you were a fatty and she wanted you to drop some lbs... :lol:

_________________
drinky wrote:
If you hate Laurence, then don't listen - don't comment. When he co-hosts the B&B show, take that day off ... listen to an old podcast of a Bernstein solo show and jerk off all day.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:54 am
Posts: 15475
pizza_Place: A few...
That's a tough one, Doug.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:00 am 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 60393
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
So, I get the whole being supportive thing....but why the hell can't you put some salt & pepper on the chicken and veggies on your plate after its cooked?

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:41 am 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 60393
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
Burgers and hotdogs for lunch.

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:07 pm
Posts: 2224
Location: A large oak tree.
pizza_Place: Nowhere
Frank Coztansa wrote:
So, I get the whole being supportive thing....but why the hell can't you put some salt & pepper on the chicken and veggies on your plate after its cooked?



That is the one thing I had going for me when we did it. She didn't care how much pepper or seasoning's I put on it. For me the killer was the lack of startches and junk food in the house. It helped me drop a shit ton of weight but enough was enough when I dropped to sub 160. I'm just shy of 6 feet tall.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 34491
Location: Isle of Lucy
pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Baby back ribs

_________________
Good people drink good beer - Hunter S. Thompson

<º)))><

Have a good time all the time, that's my philosophy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 34491
Location: Isle of Lucy
pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
And here comes the rain. Fuck.

_________________
Good people drink good beer - Hunter S. Thompson

<º)))><

Have a good time all the time, that's my philosophy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 9416
Location: Ex-Naperville, Ex-Homewood, Now Tinley Park
pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
I made some Northern African/Mediterranean patties tonight -- 1 lb ground beef (80/20), 1 lb ground lamb, 1T cinnamon, 1T cumin, 1T ginger, 1T paprika, 1T salt, 1t cayenne, a ground up bunch of cilantro, a ground up half onion. Mix well, form into patties and then grill. Served with a salad and greek yogurt Tzatziki sauce for salad dressing as well as to dip the meat in. Would have been really good in a Naf Naf pita with some lettuce and tomato.

_________________
"Parking is optional. Shitting is not." -- Crystal Lake Hoffy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 34491
Location: Isle of Lucy
pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
newper wrote:
I made some Northern African/Mediterranean patties tonight -- 1 lb ground beef (80/20), 1 lb ground lamb, 1T cinnamon, 1T cumin, 1T ginger, 1T paprika, 1T salt, 1t cayenne, a ground up bunch of cilantro, a ground up half onion. Mix well, form into patties and then grill. Served with a salad and greek yogurt Tzatziki sauce for salad dressing as well as to dip the meat in. Would have been really good in a Naf Naf pita with some lettuce and tomato.


That sounds good.

_________________
Good people drink good beer - Hunter S. Thompson

<º)))><

Have a good time all the time, that's my philosophy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 9416
Location: Ex-Naperville, Ex-Homewood, Now Tinley Park
pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Chus wrote:
newper wrote:
I made some Northern African/Mediterranean patties tonight -- 1 lb ground beef (80/20), 1 lb ground lamb, 1T cinnamon, 1T cumin, 1T ginger, 1T paprika, 1T salt, 1t cayenne, a ground up bunch of cilantro, a ground up half onion. Mix well, form into patties and then grill. Served with a salad and greek yogurt Tzatziki sauce for salad dressing as well as to dip the meat in. Would have been really good in a Naf Naf pita with some lettuce and tomato.


That sounds good.

If I didn't have to do the beef, I would have done all lamb and then maybe thrown in some ground up mint in there too, but it was good as it was. Best part is that you can put it together in less than ten minutes.

_________________
"Parking is optional. Shitting is not." -- Crystal Lake Hoffy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:59 pm 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 60393
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
Burgers and turkey brats later on.

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:29 am
Posts: 45517
Location: Darkside Estates
Ribeyes, corn, potatos.

_________________
"Play until it hurts, then play until it hurts to not play."
http://soundcloud.com/darkside124 HOF 2013, MM Champion 2014
bigfan wrote:
Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:06 pm 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 60393
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
Dan Quayle wrote:
potatos.

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:04 pm
Posts: 4283
Location: Lake of the Ozarks (whenever I can)
pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Apple brandy brats from Ski's in Stevens Point. That place has about 15 different homemade brats to choose from. The Bloody Mary brats are oddly good as well. If you like hot, the inferno brats are sweat inducing. :alien:

_________________
chaspoppcap wrote:
You guys seem a little uniformed


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 34491
Location: Isle of Lucy
pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Butterfly pork chops and mixed vegetables (baby Portabella mushrooms, yellow bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes)

_________________
Good people drink good beer - Hunter S. Thompson

<º)))><

Have a good time all the time, that's my philosophy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:50 pm
Posts: 2334
pizza_Place: AL'S in Warrenville
Nothing now, because the person in the unit above me reported my charcoal grill to the condo association. Trying to think up a way to pay him back.

_________________
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Have a terrible night and die in MANY fires.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 34491
Location: Isle of Lucy
pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Nothing now, because the person in the unit above me reported my charcoal grill to the condo association. Trying to think up a way to pay him back.


Cook some steaks, and bring one to him. You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

_________________
Good people drink good beer - Hunter S. Thompson

<º)))><

Have a good time all the time, that's my philosophy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:41 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:45 pm
Posts: 15482
Location: Lovetron
pizza_Place: Malnati's
Chus wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Nothing now, because the person in the unit above me reported my charcoal grill to the condo association. Trying to think up a way to pay him back.


Cook some steaks, and bring one to him. You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.


Sound advice.

_________________
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Because without agreement on objective truth, how do we communicate?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:41 pm 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 60393
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
Pour a gallon of vinegar over that steak before you bring it to him.

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:15 pm
Posts: 36800
Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Doing ribeyes and pub-style sliders and, of course, hot dogs with mustard.

I was supposed to do about a dozen brats also but the people we bought all this food for aren't coming now.

Guess I'll be grilling again tomorrow.

_________________
www.CFRCast.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 34491
Location: Isle of Lucy
pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Doing ribeyes and pub-style sliders and, of course, hot dogs with mustard.

I was supposed to do about a dozen brats also but the people we bought all this food for aren't coming now.

Guess I'll be grilling again tomorrow.


What time is dinner?

_________________
Good people drink good beer - Hunter S. Thompson

<º)))><

Have a good time all the time, that's my philosophy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:15 pm
Posts: 36800
Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
My wife wanted to try the deli Mac and cheese but she didn't realize it was $6/lb.

So now we have $12 worth of Mac and cheese. Better be good.

_________________
www.CFRCast.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 9416
Location: Ex-Naperville, Ex-Homewood, Now Tinley Park
pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Got a couple of flatirons marinating. Watching some bad down the stretch golf by Spieth.

_________________
"Parking is optional. Shitting is not." -- Crystal Lake Hoffy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:57 pm 
Offline
1000 CLUB
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm
Posts: 60393
Location: Suburbs FTW!
pizza_Place: SWEET BABY RAY"S?
Chus wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Nothing now, because the person in the unit above me reported my charcoal grill to the condo association. Trying to think up a way to pay him back.


Cook some steaks, and bring one to him. You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

But you can catch more honeys by being fly.

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
First off, the [2016 Cubs World Series] title was never a huge deal to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:18 pm
Posts: 14287
pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Image

_________________
When I am stuck and need to figure something out I always remember the Immortal words of Socrates when he said:"I just drank what?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:15 pm
Posts: 36800
Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
My wife wanted to try the deli Mac and cheese but she didn't realize it was $6/lb.

So now we have $12 worth of Mac and cheese. Better be good.


It was pretty good. Don't know if it should cost more than turkey but I'd get it again.

_________________
www.CFRCast.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:18 pm
Posts: 14287
pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
My wife wanted to try the deli Mac and cheese but she didn't realize it was $6/lb.

So now we have $12 worth of Mac and cheese. Better be good.


It was pretty good. Don't know if it should cost more than turkey but I'd get it again.


From where Dr?

_________________
When I am stuck and need to figure something out I always remember the Immortal words of Socrates when he said:"I just drank what?"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group