It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:07 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Spaulding wrote:
Nas wrote:

I love it. Candy/Gum/Pie/Jack

babka?

With chocolate? No. With cinnamon? YES!

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
I don't know what thread to put this in, but this will do because I need a drink.

I worked the fair all weekend, and my wife and daughter were there with me all day today. They had a great time.

They were both exhausted and came home to sleep. I wasn't tired , so I went fishing down the street at a pond I frequently fish at, especially during the week. It's in the middle of a neighborhood and is right next to a park. I took my dog with, as I usually do, as he just sits near me while I fish.

After an hour of him being whiny and on edge, I took him back to the house and came back to the pond alone. I was fishing and posting here for awhile and it got to be dark. No big deal. After awhile, I started hearing the neighborhood dogs bark. Again, no biggie... but after awhile, they were all barking so I started to pay attention. The barks eventually morphed into howling. Having grown up in bumblefuck, I soon realized that these weren't domestic dog noises... they were coyotes.

They started to get closer and closer until I decided to go home. On my way to my truck, I was confronted by two very large coyotes. I waved my fishing pole and yelled loudly at them. These cocksuckers didn't even budge. I kept walking toward my truck and sort of toward them, and they just stood and watched. I could tell by their body language that there were more of them to the south of where we were.

They never attacked, but they also stood their ground. I think they were trying to bait something into chasing them so the whole pack could kill. Thank God I had already taken my dog home. I'm calling animal control tomorrow, but that shit's scary with little kids all over our neighborhood. I'm probably going to start carrying a pistol, too, because this is the third time I've seen coyotes but the first time I've seen them actively hunting and not at all afraid of people.

Anyway, I'm still pretty on edge and just felt the need to share. I've heard coyotes kill before (but in the woods), and it's gruesome and merciless.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
Chus wrote:
shirtless driver wrote:
Chus wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Scooter wrote:
Everything.

Gin n Tonic for me. Budweiser earlier.

Ever give Coor's Original a shot? The banquet beer?

Good stuff.

It used to be in the rotation for my American macro brews. The wife doesn't care for it, so it's out. Bud, PBR, and Rolling Rock are my go-to macros.

Bud is fine. Actually drinking a PBR as I type this, but for some reason, that particular brand gives me the vapors. Rolling Rock is a shadow of it's former self ever since A-B bought them. It doesn't even resemble the way it tasted 20 years ago. But it's $2.99 for a 4 pack of 16OZ cans, so it'll do. I just remember it having a very distinct flavor, and now it's hard to tell a difference between it and Busch, or Lite. Plus it's only 4.4% ABV, whatevs.

RR and PBR are $12.99 for a 30 pack. There isn't much of a difference between 5.0 and 4.4. Between those three beers, I will usually just buy what is on sale.

Not in Wisconsin they're not. $15.99/ $16.49. I don't understand how I can get a 30 stack of High Life in Illinois for $11.99 for a Wisconsin beer. It doesn't have to travel as far. As far as Rolling Rock, I maintain that it just doesn't taste the way it used to. Same goes for Old Style. Bud has been consistent. I recently got a rack of Old Milwaukee and it surprisingly decent. I'm really not that picky. lolz.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
shirtless driver wrote:
As far as Rolling Rock, I maintain that it just doesn't taste the way it used to. Same goes for Old Style. Bud has been consistent.

Fo sho.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
hopefully less bong water than I drank last night.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:36 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
I don't know what thread to put this in, but this will do because I need a drink.

I worked the fair all weekend, and my wife and daughter were there with me all day today. They had a great time.

They were both exhausted and came home to sleep. I wasn't tired , so I went fishing down the street at a pond I frequently fish at, especially during the week. It's in the middle of a neighborhood and is right next to a park. I took my dog with, as I usually do, as he just sits near me while I fish.

After an hour of him being whiny and on edge, I took him back to the house and came back to the pond alone. I was fishing and posting here for awhile and it got to be dark. No big deal. After awhile, I started hearing the neighborhood dogs bark. Again, no biggie... but after awhile, they were all barking so I started to pay attention. The barks eventually morphed into howling. Having grown up in bumblefuck, I soon realized that these weren't domestic dog noises... they were coyotes.

They started to get closer and closer until I decided to go home. On my way to my truck, I was confronted by two very large coyotes. I waved my fishing pole and yelled loudly at them. These cocksuckers didn't even budge. I kept walking toward my truck and sort of toward them, and they just stood and watched. I could tell by their body language that there were more of them to the south of where we were.

They never attacked, but they also stood their ground. I think they were trying to bait something into chasing them so the whole pack could kill. Thank God I had already taken my dog home. I'm calling animal control tomorrow, but that shit's scary with little kids all over our neighborhood. I'm probably going to start carrying a pistol, too, because this is the third time I've seen coyotes but the first time I've seen them actively hunting and not at all afraid of people.

Anyway, I'm still pretty on edge and just felt the need to share. I've heard coyotes kill before (but in the woods), and it's gruesome and merciless.

Abolish Animal Control! They aren't going to protect you anyways.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
leashyourkids wrote:

damn that's crazy. I've heard of coyotes in packs, but have never seen it. Always see them alone.

They usually only go after small animals, but I would imagine in a pack they would probably even go after a good sized dog.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
shakes wrote:
hopefully less bong water than I drank last night.

You're doing it wrong.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:18 pm 

shakes wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

damn that's crazy. I've heard of coyotes in packs, but have never seen it. Always see them alone.

They usually only go after small animals, but I would imagine in a pack they would probably even go after a good sized dog.

Oh, yeah... without question. Hell, if they're in a large pack, they can take down good-sized deer. They're the only animal I've ever heard live kill a large animal, and it seriously shook me for awhile. I heard the deer screaming as they howled and put him out of his misery. Their behavior is way different in packs, too... a single coyote will usually freak out and leave if they see a person. In the groups, they're way more confident.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Hillary Clinton's diaper juice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
leashyourkids wrote:
shakes wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Oh, yeah... without question. Hell, if they're in a large pack, they can take down good-sized deer. They're the only animal I've ever heard live kill a large animal, and it seriously shook me for awhile. I heard the deer screaming as they howled and put him out of his misery. Their behavior is way different in packs, too... a single coyote will usually freak out and leave if they see a person. In the groups, they're way more confident.

That's behavior similar to the Three Wisemen.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:19 pm 

SomeGuy wrote:
Hillary Clinton's diaper juice

You should be murdered for writing this.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Sausage
leashyourkids wrote:

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Colorado-Man-Survives-Coyote-Pack-Attack-228163521.html

Quote:
A man was on his way to work before sun-up Monday morning on a stretch of dark road near Niwot when three coyotes crept up from behind and attacked.

Andrew Dickehage talked with CBS4’s Jennifer Brice about the attack and what he did to save his own life.

Dickehage, 22, was walking along 75th Avenue at 5 a.m. when the attack occurred. He said he’s thankful it happened to him rather than a child or elderly person because the attack could have resulted in much more serious injuries or even death.

He had a flashlight in his hand because it was so dark. He said he heard some kind of noise in the brush behind him. He thought it was something small such as a rabbit. He then turned around and saw one of the coyotes lunging at him.

Dickehage suffered scrapes and cuts all over his arms, neck and face from being repeatedly jumped at by the coyotes. He said he wanted to make sure that they could not get to his neck and he didn’t want to be knocked over, so he stood in a wide stance and he tried to keep the coyotes in front of him. He used his flashlight and was able to hit one of the animals.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
Was at More in Huntley after school, now settling for Alaskan Hazy Bay Juicy IPA...

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:39 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
40 oz

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:47 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
50 mg of sativa gummies

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:51 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
blackhawksfan wrote:
50 mg of sativa gummies

Jesus. I think that would kill me. I took a 10 MG followed by another 10 MG an hour later last week while on vacation and I was flying for like 7 hours.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Probably the last good night of the year? I'm on the patio in shorts and a t-shirt pounding beers and smoking a cigar.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11