It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:22 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 820 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 28  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hillary's Health
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Watch how Donnie will flip flop aka windsock aka as he says "pivoting" on immigration after his new team told him you can't deport 11 million people and you aren't building a wall. Why would he cancel two rallies Friday and the 31st unless he has to rehearse what the new "A" team wants him to say :wink:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:21 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
He told me he's going to make sure that I don't get shot walking down the street and he told me he's going to "fix it" but he doesn't tell me how.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Nas wrote:
He told me he's going to make sure that I don't get shot walking down the street and he told me he's going to "fit it" but he doesn't tell me how.

What the hell have you got to lose?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:31 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Nas wrote:
He told me he's going to make sure that I don't get shot walking down the street and he told me he's going to "fit it" but he doesn't tell me how.

What the hell have you got to lose?

Donald Trump= Bulletproof Vest/Human Shield

It's ironic that he wasn't exactly singing that tune when he thought El Chapo was checking for him.

As I like to tell people "I can't even guarantee my own damn safety so what makes you think I will be able to guarantee yours"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Mariano's
Emails Show Top Clinton Aide Researched Alzheimer’s Drug

Sullivan, Clinton’s top foreign policy adviser, was researching the drug Provigil for Clinton at the State Department in 2011, the Daily Caller reported.

Sullivan emailed Clinton information on Provigil and told her about its use and history. Sullivan noted in an email that Provigil is used for narcolepsy and treating patients with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and Multiple Sclerosis who have excessive sleepiness.

Sullivan also noted that Provigil is often prescribed to treat “excessive sleepiness in patients with Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and multiple sclerosis.”

He stated that Modafinil–the drug’s original name–“gained attention in the medical community because it is the first effective stimulant with no significant potential for abuse” before explaining “it can be used for two to three day stretches at a time, with few known side effects and little risk of addiction.”

http://freebeacon.com/politics/emails-s ... mers-drug/

"One guy lays the pipe, the other guy smokes it"--Clint Eastwood

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:20 pm 

LOL Breitbart front page article header:

Condi Defends Black Man Framed by Clinton

http://www.breitbart.com/

re: Colin RINO, I mean Powell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:01 pm 
So Jimmy back to the underage boys you were canoodling with....

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:31 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:

All these years later and you are still the lowest common denominator here.
I have to wonder why you call your self 'Baby'. It doesn't bother you that no one respects you even a little?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:56 pm 

BeerFan wrote:
LOL Breitbart front page article header:

Condi Defends Black Man Framed by Clinton

http://www.breitbart.com/

re: Colin RINO, I mean Powell

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:44 am 
BeerFan wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

All these years later and you are still the lowest common denominator here.
I have to wonder why you call your self 'Baby'. It doesn't bother you that no one respects you even a little?

Actually the Baby came from DahhhMahhneal. But carry on. You're doing great.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:00 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Regular Reader wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Anyone who thinks that the "generosity" of large donors isn't somehow reciprocated by the recipients of that largesse has the IQ of a moth.

But Jill Stein has no hope in hell plan to realistically address this, nor the ways of the world. Her entire campaign does nothing other than help maintain the worst of the pay to play practices.

Huh? The world would be much better off with Jill Stein as president than Hillary Clinton, that's for sure.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:14 am 
1000 CLUB

Regular Reader wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
long time guy wrote:
This stuff with the Clinton Foundation is for real. This was always the thing that I believed could derail her. More than Emails and Benghazi. If any policy has been changed or altered because of contributions then she should bow out. If it is found that contributions merely got donors a meeting then that's not much to complain about.

Say what? You're OK with a pay-for-access political system?

Well the Marines have long been an arm of corporate America, and every Presidential "focus/study/planning" group of the last 100 yrs has worked under that system. I don't believe her choices would be ruinous or nearly as problematic in comparison w/the best of that history.

I firmly believe there is little if anything that can be done to practically end the system, I think it's naturally built in, except if (as under republicans) it means rolling blackouts, irrational farm subsidies or military related companies running amok. Or amoral use of our military :wink:

I guess I missed the part of our legal code that requires public officials to accept bribes in exchange for political access.

Clinton has a long record of supporting or formulating disastrous domestic and international policies. She has been on the wrong side of almost every major policy debate in the past 25-30 years. If she's not corrupt, she's utterly incompetent.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:16 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
geez, at least give her points for consistency

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:24 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:31 am 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Tall Midget wrote:

Clinton has a long record of supporting or formulating disastrous domestic and international policies. She has been on the wrong side of almost every major policy debate in the past 25-30 years. If she's not corrupt, she's utterly incompetent.

Exactly -- she is the only person with the experience needed to be POTUS.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:34 am 
100000 CLUB

SomeGuy wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:39 am 

Nas wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:41 am 
100000 CLUB

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:47 am 
1000 CLUB

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:50 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
A befuddled Clinton might actual be better than the coherent one.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:55 am 

took a screenshot, forwarding it to the Secret Service:

NAS if you see a smooth-domed, rotund brother in suit carrying an EpiPen (or whatever he carries around for hillary) at your door, try to act white and maybe they won't shoot first.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:59 am 
100000 CLUB

Hussra wrote:
took a screenshot, forwarding it to the Secret Service:

NAS if you see a smooth-domed, rotund brother in suit carrying an EpiPen (or whatever he carries around for hillary) at your door, try to act white and maybe they won't shoot first.

SomeGuy posted that. I'm a diehard Hillary supporter. According to some people I haven'tbeen black in nearly 2 decades. I need to work on my street cred.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:21 am 

blaming Some Guy for getting you in trouble with the secret service is a good start.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:09 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Anyone who thinks that the "generosity" of large donors isn't somehow reciprocated by the recipients of that largesse has the IQ of a moth.

But Jill Stein has no hope in hell plan to realistically address this, nor the ways of the world. Her entire campaign does nothing other than help maintain the worst of the pay to play practices.

Huh? The world would be much better off with Jill Stein as president than Hillary Clinton, that's for sure.

No it wouldn't. The more I read about her and her views the more I'm realizing that she is nothing more than crackpot that peddles Anti Hillary Clinton views. Probably why she has such great appeal.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:13 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
long time guy wrote:
This stuff with the Clinton Foundation is for real. This was always the thing that I believed could derail her. More than Emails and Benghazi. If any policy has been changed or altered because of contributions then she should bow out. If it is found that contributions merely got donors a meeting then that's not much to complain about.

Well the Marines have long been an arm of corporate America, and every Presidential "focus/study/planning" group of the last 100 yrs has worked under that system. I don't believe her choices would be ruinous or nearly as problematic in comparison w/the best of that history.

I firmly believe there is little if anything that can be done to practically end the system, I think it's naturally built in, except if (as under republicans) it means rolling blackouts, irrational farm subsidies or military related companies running amok. Or amoral use of our military :wink:

I guess I missed the part of our legal code that requires public officials to accept bribes in exchange for political access.

She has had some missteps but she has been right on a number of things too. To say she has been on the wrong side of almost every debate is false.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

long time guy wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
long time guy wrote:

She has had some missteps but she has been right on a number of things too. To say she has been on the wrong side of almost every debate is false.

An incomplete list of Clintonian Blunders:
"Moving to the right of the Right" on capital punishment (Arkansas, DLC 1980s, lead strategist)
NAFTA (led strategy team to get it passed)
Welfare Reform
Privatization
Deregulation of key industries, including telecommunications and finance
Iraq
Honduras (supported anti-democratic coup by military)
Libya
Syria
...and I'm not even getting into "minor" issues like her Bahrain problem, Saudi Arabia, demonizing welfare recipients, etc.

She is a walking, talking abomination whose policies have undermined the national economy and international security while pushing humanity ever closer to a new dark age.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:41 pm 
100000 CLUB

She wasn't president. Those weren't her policies. She was being a good Democrat like Bernie Sanders continues to be despite becoming an independent again.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:51 pm 
1000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
She wasn't president. Those weren't her policies. She was being a good Democrat like Bernie Sanders continues to be despite becoming an independent again.

Your point is historically inaccurate. Clinton wasn't being a "good Democrat" by adopting many of the above positions since those positions were controversial or unpopular within the Democratic party. Rather, she was a leading force in the transformation of the party into a tool for the neoliberalization of American society.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:17 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
long time guy wrote:

An incomplete list of Clintonian Blunders:
"Moving to the right of the Right" on capital punishment (Arkansas, DLC 1980s, lead strategist)
NAFTA (led strategy team to get it passed)
Welfare Reform
Privatization
Deregulation of key industries, including telecommunications and finance
Iraq
Honduras (supported anti-democratic coup by military)
Libya
Syria
...and I'm not even getting into "minor" issues like her Bahrain problem, Saudi Arabia, demonizing welfare recipients, etc.

She is a walking, talking abomination whose policies have undermined the national economy and international security while pushing humanity ever closer to a new dark age.

You are providing opinions that are not based upon facts.

For instance Welfare Reform wasn't a disaster. Welfare was never designed to be permanent. It was necessary to implement reform.

Her Syrian policy regarding regime change appears to be the correct course of action in retrospect.

She got it wrong on Libya but ultimately it was Obama's call.

NAFTA really hasn't been a disaster at all. It has some positives and some negatives.

Why everyone keeps harping on "Clintonian blunders" (based on opinion) here are some accomplishments backed up by facts.

1. Only President since Eisenhower to balance a budget.

2. Left the country with an economic surplus. This occurred after he took over following a recession.

3. Greatest producer of jobs post Cold War

4. No major foreign entanglements.

5. One of the few Presidents able to broker a deal between Palestinians/Israelis.

6. Middle Class wages actually increased during his Presidency.

7. Home ownership particularly African American homeownership increased during his Presidency.

8. Worked across the aisle with Republicans to get major legislation passed i.e NAFTA, Welfare Reform, Crime Bill, Balanced Budget Amendment, Deregulation.

This was accomplished even as they were attempting to impeach and Whitewater was occurring. He and Newt were still able to come together to pass bills which conceivably would help the country.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:32 pm 

Congress balanced the budget.

Welfare reform? It reformed everyone to just go on disability.

Deregulation? Which was your favorite?

And now you're blaming Libya on Obama?

This keeps getting better and better!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 820 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 28  Next