It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:50 pm
Posts: 2331
pizza_Place: AL'S in Warrenville
Nas wrote:
Definitely need to expand my mind to laugh at this late night nugget.

http://chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=110072


That thread was interesting..

_________________
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Have a terrible night and die in MANY fires.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Posts: 29733
pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Nas wrote:
Definitely need to expand my mind to laugh at this late night nugget.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=110072


That thread was interesting..


I assumed you were fighting with America for his bit.

_________________
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

https://youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU Eminem


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:50 pm
Posts: 2331
pizza_Place: AL'S in Warrenville
Nas wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Nas wrote:
Definitely need to expand my mind to laugh at this late night nugget.

http://chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=110072


That thread was interesting..


I assumed you were fighting with America for his bit.


I would like to subscribe to his newsletter

_________________
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Have a terrible night and die in MANY fires.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:45 am
Posts: 2779
pizza_Place: Drag's
Obviously such places are shitholes but that's the buried lede. He doesn't seem to understand why Norwegians aren't clamoring to emigrate to the US but Hatians are. The best part of course is that he lied about it the next day, which is an interesting political calculation. The first person he spoke with today must have advised him that his supporters like JORR respond better to his demonstrating even more weakness and dearth of character than simply calling third world countries shitholes. Weird.

_________________
Soccer 1,2,3
Spanish Honor Society 1,2,3,4
Forensics 1,2,3,4

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Posts: 29733
pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
DannyB wrote:
Obviously such places are shitholes but that's the buried lede. He doesn't seem to understand why Norwegians aren't clamoring to emigrate to the US but Hatians are. The best part of course is that he lied about it the next day, which is an interesting political calculation. The first person he spoke with today must have advised him that his supporters like JORR respond better to his demonstrating even more weakness and dearth of character than simply calling third world countries shitholes. Weird.


:lol: :lol: MY GUY!

_________________
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

https://youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU Eminem


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 71641
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Is anyone surprised that you’re not allowed to call a shithole a shithole in our current political climate? Facts don’t matter. Just don’t hurt any feelings.



The question for the left is it either A. These countries aren't shitholes or B. We can't deport Haitians and El Salvadorians because their home countries are absolute shitholes?

The left doesn't have to do anything

The right should convince their leader to stop saying stupid shit that makes putting his agenda through much more difficult.

He could have used a lot of other words, but he's Trump and has a tiny vocabulary so now it's a week of defending this non sense instead of actual immigration reform. I'm sure every other politician would like to speak completely off the cuff, but they don't because they know there are consequences.

Being not PC or pissing off libs is not the goal or endgame.

If it is, you're wasting your time in power.

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:32 pm
Posts: 7335
Location: France
pizza_Place: Baranabyis
The only way to avert course and save the USA is civil war. A civil war means millions dead and economic ruin for a generation, and I dont think as a country the United States is really even worth saving anymore anyways. Oh no! What other country will take our mantle as a pedophile infested, 30% obese, meth/heroin addicted dump?

Of course Trump is wasting his time in power. All of this is at least twenty years too late. Look at the pearl clutching over him accurately describing Haiti, A KNOWN SHITHOLE, as a shithole. Americans cant be redeemed. You cant expect to these triggered faggots who act like the world is ending when someone hurts their feelings to recover and become fit for normal society.

Trump is perfect to remind us all of what we should've done when we had a chance. Before we threw the greatest country the world has ever known in the dumpster.

_________________
good dolphin wrote:
When you can't move the Cubs to Rosemont, move Rosemont to the Cubs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:31 am
Posts: 7558
Location: On Frozen Pond
pizza_Place: Giordano's
Americans died in CA this week due to natural disasters. Shouldn't he be there instead of playing golf?

_________________
Frank Costanza wrote:
You're just an idiot. You're not a rapist.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 43935
Location: Palatine
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
rogers park bryan wrote:
. I'm sure every other politician would like to speak completely off the cuff, but they don't because they know there are consequences.

Are there though? Trump seems to be disproving that.

_________________
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:36 pm
Posts: 10556
Baby McNown wrote:
Americans died in CA this week due to natural disasters. Shouldn't he be there instead of playing golf?



He should continue to play golf.

_________________
Frank Coztansa wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Not over yet.
Yes it is.


long time guy wrote:
(OKC) will be the #2 seed in the West due to these 2 moves. Watch out world.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:31 am
Posts: 7558
Location: On Frozen Pond
pizza_Place: Giordano's
conns7901 wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Americans died in CA this week due to natural disasters. Shouldn't he be there instead of playing golf?



He should continue to play golf.

He doesn't hold himself to his own standards? Sad.

_________________
Frank Costanza wrote:
You're just an idiot. You're not a rapist.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:24 pm
Posts: 4610
pizza_Place: Pequods
Baby McNown wrote:
Americans died in CA this week due to natural disasters. Shouldn't he be there instead of playing golf?

people die from random shit all the time, who cares.

_________________
“When I walked in this morning, and saw the flag was at half mast, I thought 'alright another bureaucrat ate it.'" - Ron Swanson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:31 am
Posts: 7558
Location: On Frozen Pond
pizza_Place: Giordano's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Americans died in CA this week due to natural disasters. Shouldn't he be there instead of playing golf?

people die from random shit all the time, who cares.

Trump does. Or at least before he was POTUS he did.

_________________
Frank Costanza wrote:
You're just an idiot. You're not a rapist.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:18 pm
Posts: 14287
pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
rogers park bryan wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Whats wrong with preferring 1st world migrants who will assimilate over 3rd world immigrants who want to make this country like the shit holes they came from Nas?

I mean, that's kind of a backwards view.

People dont typically leave their country to live in another if their home country is doing well.

Also, I dont know why you think 3rd world migrants would want to recreate the place they are fleeing.

Have you seen Pilsen?

_________________
When I am stuck and need to figure something out I always remember the Immortal words of Socrates when he said:"I just drank what?"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:32 pm
Posts: 7335
Location: France
pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Pilsen is not the reason the United States is a rotting dump.

_________________
good dolphin wrote:
When you can't move the Cubs to Rosemont, move Rosemont to the Cubs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 11:10 am
Posts: 34254
Location: Rock Ridge (splendid!)
pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
chaspoppcap wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Whats wrong with preferring 1st world migrants who will assimilate over 3rd world immigrants who want to make this country like the shit holes they came from Nas?

I mean, that's kind of a backwards view.

People dont typically leave their country to live in another if their home country is doing well.

Also, I dont know why you think 3rd world migrants would want to recreate the place they are fleeing.

Have you seen Pilsen?

Image

_________________
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been ... nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.
- Isaac Asimov


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 11:10 am
Posts: 34254
Location: Rock Ridge (splendid!)
pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Donald Trump makes advances on porn stars Stormy Daniels and Alana Evans at a Lake Tahoe resort (July 11th, 2006.)

_________________
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been ... nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.
- Isaac Asimov


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:50 pm
Posts: 2331
pizza_Place: AL'S in Warrenville
Don Tiny wrote:


If he lives long enough, him and Bill are going to be tearing through hoes on the ex president tours

_________________
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Have a terrible night and die in MANY fires.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:24 pm
Posts: 4610
pizza_Place: Pequods
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:


If he lives long enough, him and Bill are going to be tearing through hoes on the ex president tours

Bill was pissed when Hillary lost as I bet he was hoping to hang around NY and continue to bang a parade of bimbos.

_________________
“When I walked in this morning, and saw the flag was at half mast, I thought 'alright another bureaucrat ate it.'" - Ron Swanson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:25 pm
Posts: 13920
"Im the least racist person ever"

_________________

Dollar a day keeps a baby away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:10 pm
Posts: 14328
Location: "Across 110th Street"
And now ex republican mouthpiece David Frum has written a book reexaming the Kushner China pay to play deals.

_________________
"Law cannot change hearts, but it can restrain the heartless." MLKing, 12/7/64, London, England.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 22034
Location: pittsburgh
pizza_Place: giordanos
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... urth-month

_________________
OMG, she thought Monday Night Raw was on when it was Tuesday!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:41 am
Posts: 353
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
America wrote:
The only way to avert course and save the USA is civil war. A civil war means millions dead and economic ruin for a generation, and I dont think as a country the United States is really even worth saving anymore anyways. Oh no! What other country will take our mantle as a pedophile infested, 30% obese, meth/heroin addicted dump?

Of course Trump is wasting his time in power. All of this is at least twenty years too late. Look at the pearl clutching over him accurately describing Haiti, A KNOWN SHITHOLE, as a shithole. Americans cant be redeemed. You cant expect to these triggered faggots who act like the world is ending when someone hurts their feelings to recover and become fit for normal society.

Trump is perfect to remind us all of what we should've done when we had a chance. Before we threw the greatest country the world has ever known in the dumpster.


I like this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Posts: 29733
pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-admini ... 23875.html

_________________
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

https://youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU Eminem


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Posts: 29733
pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
pittmike wrote:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-17/u-s-manufacturing-output-rose-in-december-for-a-fourth-month


https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-claims ... tml?exp=vv

_________________
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

https://youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU Eminem


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 22034
Location: pittsburgh
pizza_Place: giordanos
Nas wrote:
pittmike wrote:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-17/u-s-manufacturing-output-rose-in-december-for-a-fourth-month


https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-claims ... tml?exp=vv


Of course it must be Obama's credit. :lol:

_________________
OMG, she thought Monday Night Raw was on when it was Tuesday!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Posts: 29733
pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
pittmike wrote:
Nas wrote:
pittmike wrote:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-17/u-s-manufacturing-output-rose-in-december-for-a-fourth-month


https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-claims ... tml?exp=vv


Of course it must be Obama's credit. :lol:


Was Clinton's economy his or did he benefit from HW? What policy of the president's prior to December would you say was primarily responsible for economic growth?

_________________
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

https://youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU Eminem


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 22034
Location: pittsburgh
pizza_Place: giordanos
Nas wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Nas wrote:
pittmike wrote:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-17/u-s-manufacturing-output-rose-in-december-for-a-fourth-month


https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-claims ... tml?exp=vv


Of course it must be Obama's credit. :lol:


Was Clinton's economy his or did he benefit from HW? What policy of the president's prior to December would you say was primarily responsible for economic growth?


Give the early 2008-09 recovery to W then and not Obama.

_________________
OMG, she thought Monday Night Raw was on when it was Tuesday!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Posts: 29733
pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
pittmike wrote:
Nas wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Nas wrote:
pittmike wrote:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-17/u-s-manufacturing-output-rose-in-december-for-a-fourth-month


https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-claims ... tml?exp=vv


Of course it must be Obama's credit. :lol:


Was Clinton's economy his or did he benefit from HW? What policy of the president's prior to December would you say was primarily responsible for economic growth?


Give the early 2008-09 recovery to W then and not Obama.

Sure

_________________
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

https://youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU Eminem


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:35 pm
Posts: 52700
Whoever deserves the credit, this run has been remarkable for the old retirement plan. I don't look at it often and floored to be up 2% already in January.

_________________
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never existed- Thomas Jefferson in reference to the CSFMB


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group