It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1783 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 60  Next
 Post subject: Re: Trump Year 2
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:25 pm 

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Douchebag wrote:
JLN is having a really bad thread. Poor guy.

My guy said the same thing too.

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

Biden/Kasich 2020

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Baby McNown wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Corey Lewandowski: Democrats put classified, 'partisan' info in memo on purpose

Not a good day for Nas.

I hope he is feeling better though.

Quote:
“What you’ve seen here is another partisan issue, which is the Democrats specifically put information in this memo that they knew the White House could not sign off on because of national security reasons,” Lewandowski said on "Fox & Friends."

“What the White House is asking the Democrats to do is go back and remove the information from the memorandum that would allow the White House to release all the information,” he said. “But look, this is a partisan issue now. This is about politics.”

Wait, why didn't SecState sign off on releasing the classified material, that's their bailiwick too, right?

AND BMAC WHY AREN'T YOU IN AN UPROAR AT YOUR OWN PARTY BEING SO CARELESS WITH CLASSIFIED INFORMATION?!?!

Maybe because the source of the information was Corey Lewandowski.

It's amusing. You ignore me pointing out your idiocy. You don't care that your beloved leader was told not to release the Nunes memo, you justify and make excuses for every single action Dear Leader makes, but if I haven't been on the board in 2 hours HOLY FUCK YOU ARE IGNRONG IT!!!!

Grow up shitbag.

The FBI does not have the authority to tell the Commander in Chief and Chief Executive of the United States what to do with classified material! Did you learn NOTHING from your beat down yesterday?

Awwww poor partisan baby. The only beatdown has been to your claims of independence. You want a binky?

The idea that the President can do pretty much what he or she pleases with classified material is not a partisan issue. Remember the SCOTUS opinion you were getting wang-whipped with? Yeah, that.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:30 pm 

Nas wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

Not me, I'm in my prime.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:32 pm 

Nas wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

Not me, I'm in my prime.

I'll give you that.

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

Biden/Kasich 2020

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:39 pm 

Nas wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

Not me, I'm in my prime.

Everyone hits for the golden sombrero once in their lives. This is just your bad day at the plate.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:48 pm 

The idea that the President can do pretty much what he or she pleases with classified material is not a partisan issue. Remember the SCOTUS opinion you were getting wang-whipped with? Yeah, that.

Keep going kiddo. You've had a rough couple days. Maybe shutting the fuck up for a whole would do ya some good.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:50 pm 

Douchebag wrote:
Nas wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

Not me, I'm in my prime.

Everyone hits for the golden sombrero once in their lives. This is just your bad day at the plate.

I think I demonstrated how absurd the "Obama and Trump EOs were nothing alike" people can be. If people what to hang their hat on the definition of the word "is", I can't stop them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:50 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:

Keep going kiddo. You've had a rough couple days. Maybe shutting the fuck up for a whole would do ya some good.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Biden/Kasich 2020

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:54 pm 

Douchebag wrote:
Nas wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

Not me, I'm in my prime.

I think I demonstrated how absurd the "Obama and Trump EOs were nothing alike" people can be. If people what to hang their hat on the definition of the word "is", I can't stop them.

Please don't start working on the platinum sombrero.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:22 am 

Baby McNown wrote:

:lol: WOULD YOY SAY THIS IN REAL LIFE YOU WOULDNT LAST 39 SECONDS.

Go crap in your hat.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:02 am 

Douchebag wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Nas wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

Not me, I'm in my prime.

Please don't start working on the platinum sombrero.

I've got the Urban Sombrero.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:04 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
JORR would get the Bitcoin Sombrero

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:07 am 

KDdidit wrote:
JORR would get the Bitcoin Sombrero

But only parts of it at a time.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:14 am 

Baby McNown wrote:

Go crap in your hat.

Ahhhh yes. The the old "I'm a little bitch so I will keep crying you threatened me" response. That one seems to be working well for ya. Just hunch, but keep that up and you will have another bad day. Do better.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:49 am 

Baby McNown wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Go crap in your hat.

Ahhhh yes. The the old "I'm a little bitch so I will keep crying you threatened me" response. That one seems to be working well for ya. Just hunch, but keep that up and you will have another bad day. Do better.

Uh oh. You can't help but intimate violence, can you? Sad!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:59 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been ... nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.
- Isaac Asimov

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:10 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Go crap in your hat.

Uh oh. You can't help but intimate violence, can you? Sad!

Awwww. Poor Juice. Anything at all means physical violence. Sad. So sad.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Quote:
FBI Director Christopher Wray said at a congressional hearing Tuesday that the Bureau's file on Rob Porter was closed in January, contradicting Deputy Press Secretary Raj Shah's statement last week that the background investigation of Rob Porter was still "ongoing." This is a damaging timeline for the White House, which still can't get its story straight on the Porter exit, Axios' Jonathan Swan notes.

The details: Wray said the FBI gave the White House a partial background check report on Porter in March, submitted a completed report in July, and then fully closed the investigation in January.

Was this Porter cat the brains of the whole operation? Why embarrass yourselves so badly protecting this dude?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Gonna be some pissed off mother fuckers at Fairplay come the first of the month if they do to SNAP what he is asking.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:45 pm 

Kirkwood wrote:
Quote:
FBI Director Christopher Wray said at a congressional hearing Tuesday that the Bureau's file on Rob Porter was closed in January, contradicting Deputy Press Secretary Raj Shah's statement last week that the background investigation of Rob Porter was still "ongoing." This is a damaging timeline for the White House, which still can't get its story straight on the Porter exit, Axios' Jonathan Swan notes.

The details: Wray said the FBI gave the White House a partial background check report on Porter in March, submitted a completed report in July, and then fully closed the investigation in January.

Was this Porter cat the brains of the whole operation? Why embarrass yourselves so badly protecting this dude?

Sounds like there are about 40 more people who haven't passed a background check and Kushner is one. He literally reads the president's daily intelligence briefing. Any other president and this would be a major problem.

Biden/Kasich 2020

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
chaspoppcap wrote:
Gonna be some pissed off mother fuckers at Fairplay come the first of the month if they do to SNAP what he is asking.

Under the proposal, which was announced Monday, low-income Americans who receive at least $90 a month — just over 80 percent of all SNAP recipients — would get about half of their benefits in the form of a "USDA Foods package." The package was described in the budget as consisting of "shelf-stable milk, ready to eat cereals, pasta, peanut butter, beans and canned fruit and vegetables." The boxes would not include fresh fruits or vegetables.

Yeah nobody needs fresh fruit or vegetables. That's for people who can afford it!

USA! USA! USA!

chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:55 pm 

Nas wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:
Quote:

Sounds like there are about 40 more people who haven't passed a background check and Kushner is one. He literally reads the president's daily intelligence briefing. Any other president and this would be a major problem.

Assumes facts not in evidence.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:57 pm 

Nas wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:
Quote:

we aren't allowed to post opinions on this message board?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:58 pm 

Kirkwood wrote:
Nas wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:
Quote:

Not posed as fact like that.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:00 pm 

Nas wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:
Quote:

I'm an expert on this. Do you want to voir dire me?

Biden/Kasich 2020

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:01 pm 

pizza_Place: ......
Terry's Peeps wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

Under the proposal, which was announced Monday, low-income Americans who receive at least $90 a month — just over 80 percent of all SNAP recipients — would get about half of their benefits in the form of a "USDA Foods package." The package was described in the budget as consisting of "shelf-stable milk, ready to eat cereals, pasta, peanut butter, beans and canned fruit and vegetables." The boxes would not include fresh fruits or vegetables.

Yeah nobody needs fresh fruit or vegetables. That's for people who can afford it!

USA! USA! USA!

JERRY: Why would anyone eat canned fruit? I mean can anybody answer that?

JERRY: I can see the can if you're in the army, but fresh fruit it's available, it's there, it's 2 aisles over.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:07 pm 

Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:
Quote:

Alright, Alright. Now, being an expert, can you tell me what would the correct ignition timing be on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet—with a 327 cubic inch engine—and a 4-barrel carburetor?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Terry's Peeps wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

USA! USA! USA!

People are already complaining.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:09 pm 

Kirkwood wrote:

Not posed as fact like that.

ah perhaps you can post a style manual we can all abide by?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:10 pm 

Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:
Quote:

Alright, Alright. Now, being an expert, can you tell me what would the correct ignition timing be on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet—with a 327 cubic inch engine—and a 4-barrel carburetor?

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: It's a bullshit question.

Biden/Kasich 2020

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1783 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 60  Next