It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 846 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 29  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
What would the reaction be amongst others after there are dead bodies?
You mean the bodies at Sandy Hook, Vegas, Stoneman Douglas High, and The Pulse nightclub? The reaction so far has been pretty much nothing, outside of gun crazies like you stocking up on weapons and spouting off on social media.

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Don't you think there may be some blowback to the agencies performing such work?
Yeah, there should be some major blowback against the NRA and any politician who accepts campaign donations from them. The Status Quo isn't working.

People react differently when those who are killed are killed by an agent of the government rather than by some loon.

This is both on the left and the right. Just look at the reaction when someone is gunned down by police. There is often real anger and violence that follows. I don't condemn such violence as I can certainly understand where the anger comes from when the cop gets off without even being charged in a case where the shooting is at best questionable and at worst cold blooded murder.

Heck, there has been actual blowback to such cases. See Dallas. I'd argue that was blowback in the exact same way Oklahoma City was blowback to Waco

Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Answer this for me, what was the ATF doing there?
To execute a search warrant.

for what purpose?
For weapons. And there were illegal weapons on the property. The residents of the compound refused to let them in, and a shootout ensued.

If you refused to let the Feds into your house to serve a warrant, it would likely not end well for you either.

Take a couple steps back.
First they started shooting up the compound before the actual warrant was even legally presented and served.
Second,They shot first
Third,they shot a guy in the back ,several times trying to run to cover and just for good measure they walked up on him and gave him a 9mm double tap to the head and then left him laying in a ditch for several days.
Fourth, If they really wanted to do this in a peaceable and calm manner, Grab Koresh when he was in town walking or running. Then d0on't let the media set up 4 hours before the raid.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:06 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
I don't understand why so many people this board have a penchant for defending child rape(Nassar, Waco). Koresh admitted to sleeping with 13 year old girls..you do realize that? That's reason enough to bust up the joint.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:07 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
I don't understand why so many people this board have a penchant for defending child rape(Nassar, Waco). Koresh admitted to sleeping with 13 year old girls..you do realize that? That's reason enough to bust up the joint.

Then why wasn't there an FBI warrant for that?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:08 pm 
Caller Bob wrote:

Well we know why Chas does.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:09 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Then why wasn't there an FBI warrant for that?

Who gives a fuck, they were pedo's

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:10 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:
I'm sure all the LEOs will be the first to turn in their privately owned guns. :lol:

I don't much like most LEO's, but I know for sure most of them would not carry out orders to confiscate firearms.

Tell that to the CPD. I'm sure they wouldn't take weapons from their own, but hey would jump at the chance to clear the streets.

Every cop I've ever spoken to I've asked them how they feel about armed citizens and concealed carry. Info speak to a lot of cops by the way by virtue of my time at ranges and the fact I work in hundreds if not thousands of homes every year. Almost every single one has supported armed citizens and concealed carry. In fact I don't really recall any of them not supporting it.

Well they sure shoot a lot of unarmed citizens because they fear for their lives.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:10 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

It is Bob but if you knew like the govt did that these guys where pretty well armed. You do it in ways that minimize the potential for mass gun play. You don't ride into town with cops in Horse trailers in body armor and looking like stormtroopers from History channel . Face it, this was basically the Us govt replaying Custers Last stand.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:12 pm 

Bottom line, cite another example other than David Koresh for your gun arguments. (PSA).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:12 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

You know I am a fuck up we know that okay but fuck you okay pal. We adults are trying to have a civil talk. Go play in traffic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:13 pm 

Gun nuts threatening to kill everyone if they don't get their way is a great reason to want tighter gun control.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:13 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:
I'm sure all the LEOs will be the first to turn in their privately owned guns. :lol:

I don't much like most LEO's, but I know for sure most of them would not carry out orders to confiscate firearms.

Tell that to the CPD. I'm sure they wouldn't take weapons from their own, but hey would jump at the chance to clear the streets.

Every cop I've ever spoken to I've asked them how they feel about armed citizens and concealed carry. Info speak to a lot of cops by the way by virtue of my time at ranges and the fact I work in hundreds if not thousands of homes every year. Almost every single one has supported armed citizens and concealed carry. In fact I don't really recall any of them not supporting it.

Well they sure shoot a lot of unarmed citizens because they fear for their lives.

They do that even when they know the citizen is not carrying a gun so taking guns away from citizens will not end cop shootings. They will just say they fear the suspect because he had a knife. CPD is currently dealing with such a high profile case.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:14 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Bottom line, cite another example other than David Koresh for your gun arguments. (PSA).

Ruby Ridge.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:15 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

Ruby Ridge would be a prime example. The government paid out millions in settlement dollars after that one.

100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
You mean the bodies at Sandy Hook, Vegas, Stoneman Douglas High, and The Pulse nightclub? The reaction so far has been pretty much nothing, outside of gun crazies like you stocking up on weapons and spouting off on social media.

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Don't you think there may be some blowback to the agencies performing such work?
Yeah, there should be some major blowback against the NRA and any politician who accepts campaign donations from them. The Status Quo isn't working.

People react differently when those who are killed are killed by an agent of the government rather than by some loon.

This is both on the left and the right. Just look at the reaction when someone is gunned down by police. There is often real anger and violence that follows. I don't condemn such violence as I can certainly understand where the anger comes from when the cop gets off without even being charged in a case where the shooting is at best questionable and at worst cold blooded murder.

Heck, there has been actual blowback to such cases. See Dallas. I'd argue that was blowback in the exact same way Oklahoma City was blowback to Waco
We're not talking about cops here. We are talking about somebody walking to a school and slaughtering MANY people.

This isn't a left or right issue. It's a gun person issue. You people try to turn it into "well X won't work because of Y" and then that's it. There are countless measures, laws, and practices in place to lessen these murders, and the calls of "Never apologize. Never surrender. Never negotiate." Is the biggest problem as to why things won't change and why this continues to happen. It's not because of laws or politicians, its because of people like you that these mass shootings continue to occur. If you are OK with the blood on your hands that's fine, but don't try to deny it.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

chaspoppcap wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

You know I am a fuck up we know that okay but fuck you okay pal. We adults are trying to have a civil talk. Go play in traffic

Is that you saying you've had enough? You can knock your pot shots off at me anytime. That's the only reason I've gone after your pedo ass today.

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

They do that even when they know the citizen is not carrying a gun so taking guns away from citizens will not end cop shootings. They will just say they fear the suspect because he had a knife. CPD is currently dealing with such a high profile case.

It's almost always they thought they had a gun.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:17 pm 

I'm not sure if Adolph Hilter supports the Government better not underestimate the ability of it's citizens to rise against them narrative.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:18 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

We're not talking about cops here. We are talking about somebody walking to a school and slaughtering MANY people.

This isn't a left or right issue. It's a gun person issue. You people try to turn it into "well X won't work because of Y" and then that's it. There are countless measures, laws, and practices in place to lessen these murders, and the calls of "Never apologize. Never surrender. Never negotiate." Is the biggest problem as to why things won't change and why this continues to happen. It's not because of laws or politicians, its because of people like you that these mass shootings continue to occur. If you are OK with the blood on your hands that's fine, but don't try to deny it.

I'm somewhat open to restrictions on hand guns as they are the weapon of choice for the vast majority of homicides. The rifles we talk so much about are less than 3% of homicides and are also the type of weapon most useful for repelling tyranny. If you really cared about gun violence you'd leave the AR-15 alone and look at Glocks and similar weapons.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:19 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
I'm not sure if Adolph Hilter supports the Government better not underestimate the ability of it's citizens to rise against them narrative.

He had a famous quote along the lines of the first step in taking over a society is in disarming it

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:20 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

He had a famous quote along the lines of the first step in taking over a society is in disarming it

And disarm him he did. With ease.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:23 pm 
100000 CLUB

And there it is. Tyranny :lol: This isn't the fucking Dark Ages, man.

Stop changing the argument. I am not talking about cops or handguns. I am talking about the readily available assault rifles which are being used to blow away innocent victims in mere seconds. Unless you are in the military or on a police force, these weapons are not needed. Period.

For you to say they are means you are problem here.

Last edited by Frank Coztansa on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:28 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Stop changing the argument. I am not talking about cops or handguns. I am talking about people the readily available assault rifles which are being used to blow away innocent victims in mere seconds. Unless you are in the military or on a police force, these weapons are not needed. Period.

Okay are M-1 Garands okay? Or M-1 Carbines. Both single shot from WW2. What about collectors are they okay?
The thing with the mental health side that people talk about is that yes medication makes people stable. The problem is staying on the medications. Because of the ACLU and other liberal agenda type shit you can not force someone to take meds,cry all about Regan for defunding the hospitals but it is the dems who made it so people can not be forced to take meds.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:29 pm 
chaspoppcap wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Did you use wine coolers or candy to disarm them?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:30 pm 
100000 CLUB

Holy fuck Chas. What you listed are basically hunting rifles, and guns that you see on Pawn Stars.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Stop changing the argument. I am not talking about cops or handguns. I am talking about the readily available assault rifles which are being used to blow away innocent victims in mere seconds. Unless you are in the military or on a police force, these weapons are not needed. Period.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:35 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Holy fuck Chas. What you listed are basically hunting rifles, and guns that you see on Pawn Stars.

Frank Coztansa wrote:

The M-1 Garand with 2 simple modifications and hillbilly can do in his garage make it fully auto and accept a 20 round magazine same as an AR-15. So once again you need to learn somewhat of the topic if you are going to speak on it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:36 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
There are gun nuts, and then there are gun nerds.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:38 pm 
100000 CLUB

chaspoppcap wrote:
The M-1 Garand with 2 simple modifications and hillbilly can do in his garage make it fully auto and accept a 20 round magazine same as an AR-15.
And this is illegal. So move along, Betty.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Jerry: Nice shotgun.

Cop: Thanks.

Jerry: Clean as a whistle.

George: You could eat of that shotgun.

Jerry: What is that, a 12 gauge?

Cop: Yeah.

Jerry: 12 gauge. Seems to be the most popular gauge.

George: My favorite.

Jerry: Mine too, love the 12 gauge.

George: Makes the 11 gauge look like a cap pistol.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Gun nuts threatening to kill everyone if they don't get their way is a great reason to want tighter gun control.

Who threatened to kill everyone?

To rock my soul

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 846 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 29  Next