It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 681 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:08 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Hockey players are supposed to fuck anything that moves, very much including each other. They're never going to make it to the show with that attitude.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Curious Hair wrote:
Hockey players are supposed to fuck anything that moves, very much including each other. They're never going to make it to the show with that attitude.

Corey Perry wrote:
Hey man believe me, I tried.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:17 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
stay on topic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:30 pm 

Nobody wanted to fuck this one in jail lol. I do think though, a few years ago and a lot less meth, she was probably a smoke show.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Curious Hair wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

First thought I had while reading it "of course they're fucking hockey players" :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Curious Hair wrote:

Maybe that's why they kicked ol' gal out of their room before the 3rd guy even got a go.

also, who sits and watches their friends fuck? go get a soda or something. fucking 'ell.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:50 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Hussra wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Maybe that's why they kicked ol' gal out of their room before the 3rd guy even got a go.

also, who sits and watches their friends fuck? go get a soda or something. fucking 'ell.

I'll allow it when the biological woman is more than twice their age. I imagine he was waiting his turn, but she sucked so bad that he decided to pass. Getting kicked out by horny teenagers had to deflate her ego.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

"I don’t care about you; I just want your vote.”
Trump '24

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:10 pm 

It's documented that she made the statement of them being young enough to be her kids. She was probably on her back saying really weird shit.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:15 pm 

you wanna chalk it up to mental illness but this happens too often and with otherwise seemingly normal chicks who can at least hold down some sort of job.

and these are the ones we hear about. maybe 1 to 5 percent of the incidents of cougars behaving badly make it into the papers? The kid has to spill to an adult and that adult has to take it to LE.

I imagine many parents/most fathers would just warn the kid to wrap it up next time so they don't get the chick knocked up and/or catch a disease.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:28 pm 

Maybe in the 80s? These days, most fathers would be jealous of someone actually getting laid, or theyre just upset their kid is heterosexual.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
IkeSouth wrote:
Man that chick is a buzz kill. "You're young enough to be my kids" is not how you sex.

Nope I never use that line. LOL

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:31 am 

I guess this qualifies .. not technically because the chick has a penis but still

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 10:16 am 

This girl is only 30min from me wtf

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0smz4PGw

Quote:
Authorities allege that letters inside a folder in the defendant’s backpack showed the engaged teacher telling the child victim she loved him “more than anyone in the world.”

“One of my cousins is in the 5th grade and I can’t imagine a man talking to her how we talk. I know we have a special relationship and I do love you more than anyone in the world but I have to be the adult here and stop,” Bergmann allegedly said.

In one alleged text exchange, the victim said, “Haha bro I just want to make out with you.” The teacher is accused of replying with, “I do too! Like alllll the time.”

Charging documents reportedly said that Bergmann’s notes tell the boy “she loves him, wants to kiss him, he turns her on and that she is obsessed with him.”

Last edited by IkeSouth on Sat May 04, 2024 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 10:29 am 

Baryshnikov-Gretzky dude needs to keep an eye on the ring-bearer at/after the wedding.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 10:32 am 

maybe in costumes she would be better? what in the actual hell would she want with a micro penis?

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 10:35 am 

IkeSouth wrote:
This girl is only 30min from me wtf

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0smz4PGw

Quote:
Authorities allege that letters inside a folder in the defendant’s backpack showed the engaged teacher telling the child victim she loved him “more than anyone in the world.”

“One of my cousins is in the 5th grade and I can’t imagine a man talking to her how we talk. I know we have a special relationship and I do love you more than anyone in the world but I have to be the adult here and stop,” Bergmann allegedly said.

In one alleged text exchange, the victim said, “Haha bro I just want to make out with you.” The teacher is accused of replying with, “I do too! Like alllll the time.”

Charging documents reportedly said that Bergmann’s notes tell the boy “she loves him, wants to kiss him, he turns her on and that she is obsessed with him.”

Gotta be some kind of developmental miss with these chicks? Like maybe they don't date or anything while in school and then get older and wanna go back and redo 5th grade? dafugg.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 10:39 am 

Yea it's gotta be an emotional thing. I just want a tight vagina and not too much talking . To each their own I guess.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 12:53 pm 

when i get to hell or up above, 1st question i'm gonna ask who or whatever's in charge, what's the deal with big girls no ass? Some kind of sick joke? Nothing worse than a big ol gal and board-flat butt. It's like false-advertising as they walk toward you and you're expecting-hoping to see a caboose; train rolls by, no caboose.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 5:20 pm 

seemingly expected this to work out with the 11 year old boy. the one that said 'bruh i just wanna make out with you'.

just really fuckin weird.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 10:37 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
apparently this week is Teacher Appreciation Week

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 11:41 am 

also about her fiance. if you were engaged to a big hipped, flat assed girl, and two months before your wedding she fell in love with an 11 year old boy... like seriously, how in the hell could anyone get over that? you just got cuckhold by a child :lol: like totally, it was a one time thing, wont happen again i promise. btw i want to have a baby! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:25 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rrest.html

7. Would.

Quote:
Glamorous Christian high school teacher, 31, learns her fate after having sex with a student in parking garage and after the junior-senior ball
Lindsey Westerfield, 31, has pleaded guilty to first-degree sexual misconduct

By SOPHIE MANN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 09:51 EDT, 4 June 2024 | UPDATED: 10:01 EDT, 4 June 2024

A Christian high school teacher in Washington state has been sentenced to six months of house arrest for having a sexual relationship with a student.

Lindsey Westerfield, 31, pleaded guilty to several counts of first-degree sexual misconduct with a minor at Cascade Christian High School in 2019.

Detectives opened an investigation into her years ago, but progress was stalled until 2022 when they learned she was trying to work on the charter school commission.

It was then that the victim, now 23, also came forward with additional details about their encounters.

Two of the encounters Westerfield was ultimately charged with occurred after the victim turned 18. But in Washington, state law prohibits sexual relationships between students under the age of 21 and school employees who are at least five years their senior.

Westerfield resigned from her position at the Christian academy in 2019, shortly after the investigation was opened.

Read More
Cougars in the classroom: The alarming rate of teachers charged with raping young boys in America
article image
In addition to house arrest, the former teacher will be required to register as a sex offender for a decade, as well as undergoing unrelated treatment for four-and-a-half years.

The teacher and victim communicated via Snapchat, and met up at one another's houses and in parking garages - and even once after the school's junior-senior ball.

The encounters never occurred on school grounds, according to the International Business Times.

When the investigation began, the student - who was then 18 - said he had an emotional relationship with Westerfield, but would not admit to any sexual activity.

It was three years before the student coughed up additional helpful information.

During that period, the former student's father told police that the relationship between his son and Westerfield had been on-and-off for a while, and that there was a time when the student went so far as to drop out of college to get a job to support her.

Two years ago, an investigator from the Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction reached out to the local Puyallup police after Westerfield attempted to get a job with the state's charter school operation.

Several months later, the investigator told police that Westerfield had surrendered her education license and been fired from her job.

After her firing, a local detective contacted the victim's father to share the news. The parent said his son, who had returned to college, might be willing to discuss his history with Westerfield in more detail.

The victim subsequently described multiple sexual encounters between the two of them and the lengths the pair went to to keep them a secret.

He said he was 'pretty horrified' in retrospect, and that he ultimately cut off all communications with Westerfield in 2020 after the relationship ended for the final time.

As part of her sentence, Westerfield was ordered to have zero contact with the victim and is forbidden from holding any position in which she supervises minors under the age of 13.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:38 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Time by the police investigator could have been better well spent.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:51 am 

That one does seem like a family matter. The kid was only horrified 10 years later because we all think women we date won't age that bad :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:58 am 

Washington state's age of consent 16. They must have an exception for positions of trust or the over 18 required to be within a certain age range when the student/whomever is < 18. Most states that stayed with 16 when all the too-fucking-young states like Utah jacked it up from 12 or whatever to 18 have also added age-range or position of trust exceptions when under 18.

Vatican being over 18? Come on.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:04 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Hussra wrote:
Washington state's age of consent 16. They must have an exception for positions of trust or the over 18 required to be within a certain age range when the student/whomever is < 18. Most states that stayed with 16 when all the too-fucking-young states like Utah jacked it up from 12 or whatever to 18 have also added age-range or position of trust exceptions when under 18.

Vatican being over 18? Come on.

I am shocked Florida is 18. I would think it would be max 16, especially in the panhandle. Are you sure that region does not have an exception?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:15 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
NY is 17 ? That mean all the people retroactively on their fainting couch about Seinfeld / Soshanna can stfu ?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:22 am 

Looks like Florida allows under 18 down to 16 but within X number of years age difference:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_c ... ted_States

not sure what the 13/14 is in a number of jurisdictions. Maybe that's the absolute lowest age and so like a 17 year old and 14 year old is ok there? I dunno.

Footnotes have it:

I think most places have made any sort of fraternization between teachers and students some sort of crime; either heightened statutory rape charge or an abuse of trust charge if the student's old enough but still in school.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:26 am 

badrogue17 wrote:
NY is 17 ? That mean all the people retroactively on their fainting couch about Seinfeld / Soshanna can stfu ?

yeah, 16 or 17 with restrictions for adults in positions of trust seems sensible. I think states that set it at 18 historically had crazy low or non-existent ages of consent (Utah, TN, VA) and over-corrected by moving to 18.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:21 am 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
badrogue17 wrote:

Legal or not, it was still creepy.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 681 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next