It is currently Fri May 31, 2024 7:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Editing Posts
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
FrankDrebin wrote:
White nationalists aren't as bad as ISIS and their operatives. There is no arguing this, and to say so is not implicit support of either group. Thinking so is just stupid.

When dealing with hate groups like the two you mentioned, I don't think it matters who is more evil. Both present threats to people.

No, I think it's prudent to distinguish the group that beheads people and lights others on fire in cages.

Both run over people with vehicles. Plus white supremacists are carrying on the ideology from their forefathers, who lynched, gassed, performed medical experiments on, and classified those who didn't look or believe like them as inferior.

Last edited by FrankDrebin on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:21 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
So much arguing.

YEP!

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Can't you guys just chill out?

NOPE!
Let's assume it did.

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
So much arguing.

YEP!

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Can't you guys just chill out?

NOPE!

Ever been to Drive Time?

Terry's Peeps wrote:
long time guy wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
long time guy wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Power corrupts,absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I'm still awaiting your proof of me referring to someone as racist you damn liar.

Dude,I am not digging through posts. I will wait until you do it again. Then remind you. It should only be like 2-3 days.

I love the fact tha they are trying to draw a line in the sand now about what is permissible to be posted about people here.

You are a damn liar something which I've known since I began posting here. You are an easy target for MANY reasons. To illustrate the point if I do it every 2'-3 days then it should not be difficult to find should it?

Hint: type my Name in and the word racist in the keyword part. Should be easy

317 results.

SAD!

I'm looking for posters not Trump.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
doug - evergreen park wrote:
the board was better 10 years ago.

How about 30 minutes ago.

Before the guy who lost admin rights for deleting posts of people who disagreed with him, started a thread to defend his right to slander others.

That's what the internet is for. Slandering people anonymously.

Not on here,This place is pro Doxxing

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Chasnochio caught fibbing yet again, SMH.

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I know IMU wants my support like he wants a hole in the head but JLN has reeeaaaaallly been painting the corners of the Neo-Nazi strike zone these last few days/weeks and I don't think it was out of line to bring it up.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
312player wrote:
Chasnochio caught fibbing yet again, SMH.

He's fake news.

SAD.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
There are people who have advocated for violence while posting and those posts remain untouched. If you're going to leave that then might as well leave everything else.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:24 pm 

veganfan21 wrote:
There are people who have advocated for violence while posting and those posts remain untouched. If you're going to leave that then might as well leave everything else.

I hope someone forces you to eat chicken.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:25 pm 

What about Hillary's emails?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:26 pm 
Site Admin

veganfan21 wrote:

Where?

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Ay,Board elders....EDIT 'DIS!

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Seacrest wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Where?

I have in the dark distant past

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:28 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Where?

In the Tiger Drunk thread most recently.

There was talk of murder.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:29 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Where?

I'll look them up but even if I can find them I'm not sure what purpose will be served. Point is the type of moderation you're talking about cannot be anything but arbitrary and subjective. If you really want to install red lines (and not the Obama kind) then might as well have that be automated.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:32 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

I hope someone forces you to eat chicken.

Mods please surreptitiously edit.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:33 pm 
Site Admin

veganfan21 wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Where?

I'll look them up but even if I can find them I'm not sure what purpose will be served. Point is the type of moderation you're talking about cannot be anything but arbitrary and subjective. If you really want to install red lines (and not the Obama kind) then might as well have that be automated.

I think it depends on a lot of things. And the hope is to allow adults to act like it. But calling someone a Nazi is not something any one should randomly throw out.

There was a poster last week that typed something that I have been told is true by MANY, but was an unnecessary shot at a poster.

It was deleted.

No complaints, no running for attention.

No telling tales in order to garner sympathy.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:34 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
I know IMU wants my support like he wants a hole in the head but JLN has reeeaaaaallly been painting the corners of the Neo-Nazi strike zone these last few days/weeks and I don't think it was out of line to bring it up.

I don't think that's true at all. Sad to see another fall victim to "YOU MUST SAY THIS EXACT THING OR YOU ARE SUPPORTING SOMETHING BAD" sensationalism.

Is LTG getting points on the back end of this "Prove You're Not A Racist" spinoff?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I don't think it was randomly thrown out

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:36 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:

I don't think that's true at all. Sad to see another fall victim to "YOU MUST SAY THIS EXACT THING OR YOU ARE SUPPORTING SOMETHING BAD" sensationalism.

Is LTG getting points on the back end of this "Prove You're Not A Racist" spinoff?

I have never accused anyone of being a racist. Even during the long drawnout thing regarding Trump I've never accused anyone of being racist for supporting him. I think that people are sensitive but that has nothing to do with me.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:39 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

I have never accused anyone of being a racist. Even during the long drawnout thing regarding Trump I've never accused anyone of being racist for supporting him. I think that people are sensitive but that has nothing to do with me.

You've played that game a few times with people that I've seen, and tried it a few more with me, but no you've never labeled or attempted to label a board member a racist, as far as I know. Except maybe Elmhurst Steve or whatever, but apparently there's history there.

Last edited by Juice's Lecture Notes on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:40 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Where?

I think it depends on a lot of things. And the hope is to allow adults to act like it. But calling someone a Nazi is not something any one should randomly throw out.

There was a poster last week that typed something that I have been told is true by MANY, but was an unnecessary shot at a poster.

It was deleted.

JORR once referred to me as being Anti Semitic for taking a Pro Palestinian stance. I never made an issue of it and I'm sure it's never been deleted.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:41 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Where?

It was deleted.

JORR once referred to me as being Anti Semitic for taking a Pro Palestinian stance. I never made an issue of it and I'm sure it's never been deleted.

Have you ever said a positive thing about a Jew in your life?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:43 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Where?

FavreFan wrote:
America wrote:
And I'm not saying 100% out. I Americans are very stupid and only think something has worked if its fixed a pre-existing problem, so that's why MANY dont like these moves by Trump (though MANY do like these moves too).

In Europe, outside the extremely PC circles, they are lauding Trump's move for its prescience. Lots of French, Germans, Belgians and British (lots more too) probably wish they could go back 15 years or so and do the same.

:lol:

So now you're openly advocating the burning and bombing off mosques, and assaulting private citizens, and yet have the audacity to call out me and Nas(especially Nas as he's much more rational about politics than either of us) for incendiary rhetoric? :lol:

I love how like a year and a half ago you were absolutely certain Walmart was the worst thing that could ever happen to the US. Your evolution is a treat to read in real time.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:43 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
A pro-Palestinian stance is "the Israelis should stop building housing tracts in the West Bank." "There shouldn't be an Israel, they should have stuck the Jews in Madagascar" is something else altogether.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:44 pm 
Site Admin

long time guy wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

It's not like you actually called me one. You just inferred that I was.

It's ok, just own it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:44 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
A pro-Palestinian stance is "the Israelis should stop building housing tracts in the West Bank." "There shouldn't be an Israel, they should have stuck the Jews in Madagascar" is something else altogether.

:lol: It's funny because it's true.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:45 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Where?

It was deleted.

Have you ever said a positive thing about a Jew in your life?

Yes I don't even like referring to them as "Jews". I think that is derogatory. I refer to them as Jewish. My issue is with the Israeli state and how it was created. I have no qualms with Jewish people per se. Never have.

Last edited by long time guy on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:46 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:

Revisionist posting history.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 438 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next