It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 34  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
hnd wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
hnd wrote:
the big mistake all these dopes are making is the answer to the question "how long will you do this?" . Their response, "when it gets better?" motherfer you are just going to have to keep on doing it the rest of your career. wtf does it getting better look like? its probably always going to be bad in the eyes of someone! now when one day if you ever do stand for the anthem, a bunch of people are going to freak out on you "YOU THINK ITS BETTER!! ITS WORSE BBLAH BLABHLBABLHABLHB"

so stupid. now your dumbass has to kneel there like an idiot on principle because you created the most retarded vague parameters on the planet.

This is stupid. You're clearly not paying attention, at all. "Stop letting the police get away with murder" isn't vague at all. It's very specific.

Its the exact definition of vagueness. what constitutes murder? which cops are the bad ones? Sorry, there is a large contingent of court cases that say that many of these officers ARENT getting away with murder. EVERY legitimate take down of a black person also has a large group of people, specifically BLM people who often emotionally throw away ANY modicum of common sense and logic and deem this some systematic oppression of their people. THEY DO IT WHEN BLACK PEOPLE ARE SHOT AFTER SHOOTING AT COPS!. That doesn't mean real bad cops don't exist and it shouldn't be a topic of conversation and i'm certainly grateful its being taken care of in a way that is essentially non violent on the surface but there are real ramifications on a war on the police that may result in putting innocent people and officers in serious harm.

There's no war on police and there's no statistical evidence to support a claim. Ironically, you seem to be the one getting emotional and throwing away any modicum of common sense and logic here.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:57 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
i never asserted as there was a war only that one could be eminent. and don't mistake my emphasis for emotion.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:00 pm 

Since I assume that it won't be answered because it wasn't the last time.

It is hard to come up with the last time a police officer served more than 5 years for a gun related killing on the job. Some have been sentenced but they all got out "early" by various means.

That means that there is no known case of a police officer being held accountable for an on the job killing in any way that would be considered justice for an individual.

I said "name 3" because there may very well be one time it happened and the internet doesn't do a good job of finding it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
FavreFan wrote:
There's no war on police and there's no statistical evidence to support a claim. Ironically, you seem to be the one getting emotional and throwing away any modicum of common sense and logic here.

There have been 168 black people shot and killed by the police this year out of 679 total. (This is both armed and unarmed)There are around 39 million black people in the United States. https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... ings-2016/

There have been 85 officers killed in the line of duty. There are around 1.1 million police in the United States. https://www.odmp.org/search/year

I don't think those numbers support a police war on black people.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:38 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

There have been 168 black people shot and killed by the police this year out of 679 total. (This is both armed and unarmed)There are around 39 million black people in the United States. https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... ings-2016/

There have been 85 officers killed in the line of duty. There are around 1.1 million police in the United States. https://www.odmp.org/search/year

I don't think those numbers support a police war on black people.

Death equals war?

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

"I don’t care about you; I just want your vote.”
Trump '24

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:48 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

It is hard to come up with the last time a police officer served more than 5 years for a gun related killing on the job. Some have been sentenced but they all got out "early" by various means.

That means that there is no known case of a police officer being held accountable for an on the job killing in any way that would be considered justice for an individual.

I said "name 3" because there may very well be one time it happened and the internet doesn't do a good job of finding it.

but you can possibly associate that with possibly the idea that many of these aren't cold blood killings. there is much more at play there.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:51 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

It does not seem easy to find. But I did find in a couple spots that it seems to be very unlikely that someone gets more than 10 years for voluntary manslaughter and much less for involuntary. I imagine like should have been done in Baltimore most cop killing case get a manslaughter conviction more than anything else.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
hnd wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

but you can possibly associate that with possibly the idea that many of these aren't cold blood killings. there is much more at play there.

Sometimes it's complicated, sometimes it's not. I think the Eric Garner one and especially the Walter Scott case are clearly cold blooded murders. I don't know how someone can watch the videos and come to and other conclusion.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
FavreFan wrote:
Sometimes it's complicated, sometimes it's not. I think the Eric Garner one and especially the Walter Scott case are clearly cold blooded murders. I don't know how someone can watch the videos and come to and other conclusion.

The Garner one looked very bad, I'd love to have seen what the grand jury heard/saw that persuaded them not to indict him.

The Walter Scott case hasn't gone to trial yet but I think they are going for murder on that one and not manslaughter or anything. I can't imagine he escapes justice on that but who knows.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:13 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

The Garner one looked very bad, I'd love to have seen what the grand jury heard/saw that persuaded them not to indict him.

The Walter Scott case hasn't gone to trial yet but I think they are going for murder on that one and not manslaughter or anything. I can't imagine he escapes justice on that but who knows.

If that is the case then they are being held accountable as are the departments and prosecutors. The system is moving. If they are not convicted that is a matter of justice. Kap's protest calls for them to be held accountable so to me that would seem that all police shootings get equally reviewed and put through the proper system of prosecution. I am not sure you can count on much more with regard to convictions and jurors.

The real injustice is hopefully getting less and less with awareness ad technology. That would be the old time swept completely under the rug as they never happened like the CPD hidden torture building.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:20 pm 

Its also a shame everyone is all hung up on police when he said and implied so many more things.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:03 pm 

hnd wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Of course but there is no record online of any cop serving more than 5 years at all for a gun related killing on the job. You would think a few would exist.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:25 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
ZephMarshack wrote:
America wrote:
Phil McCracken wrote:
So instead do nothing? That doesn't sound like a way to bring attention to the fact you think that the police in America are bullshit. In Kapernick's case though the rest of his career might not be that long considering he couldn't beat out Yo Gabba Gabbert on the depth chart.

Kneeling down is doing nothing. The only people who really care about it are the easily riled up military buffoons and gullible whiners who continue to believe empty symoblic gestures like Kaepernick's mean anything. These two group will bicker with each other over literally anything, I would hardly call sparking another argument between the two a new movement.

You guys are being way too reductive about this being nothing. Yes, Kaepernick is not Ali,but to pretend this is as empty as any Twitter beef is too hasty, especially given that it's coming in a context in which nearly all athletes these days generally try to appease their front offices and sponsors above all else. Brandon Marshall is losing sponsors for what he's doing; that's actual economic consequences to his actions, which is a bit more impactful than getting some partisans on the internet saying mean things about you.

Yup. Lots of dumbass comments in this thread. I was clearly right about Kap starting a movement. Let's see:

- Went from one guy kneeling to dozens of players
- literally started a nationwide conversation about his protest
- a backup QB lead the league in jersey sales. Maybe Tebow did it, but I can't ever remember that happening

The whole "it won't change anything" is a statement that has no value. It doesn't mean anything. Of course it probably won't change anything. Police are always going to murder innocent civilians in our nation. We empowered them to do so, and power doesn't voluntarily relinquish power.

The nationwide conversation is about respect for the flag/anthem, not about the topic for which he is supposedly kneeling.

The donation of money from the sale of jersys will do much more towards solving the problem then a very hollow symbolic act.

You do understand what was responsible for all the money coming from those jersey sales, right?

Again, saying its hollow has proven untrue. MANY are joining his protest, he's donated over a million dollars(besides the jersey sales) and the 49ers have matched it, and other players are donating money now too to improve low income inner city communities.

But like I said, the protest is to get all of US to stop tacitly condoning murder by police officers, so you guys are right that nothing will change until WE, collectively, do. Which is to say it won't change for quite awhile. I don't understand disparaging their protest for our faults though.

He also could have stood a post during the real protests of the past two years to accomplish all of this.

His protest is trite, like the atheists putting up a display next to a manger scene or a high school kid giving the finger to authority. The world has been ablaze for the better part of two years with opportunities for meaningful protest no less than every month.

I disparage his form of protest not because I don't think his message is worthy but because it is so clichéd. If you really believe in the issue, get your hands dirty. Don't send prayers.

I don't get angry when I see third worlders burning American flags. I don't get angry when I see intellectuals walk on the flag. Similarly I don't get angry when someone doesn't stand for the anthem. The reason is they are all toothless gestures.

He didn't start any movement other than the hollow display movement. Like Sanders, he's riding a wave of a movement that started well before his sit down. The discussion was already national. In fact, changes to policing were already resulting from the HARD work others.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:25 pm 
100000 CLUB

FavreFan wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
ZephMarshack wrote:
America wrote:
Phil McCracken wrote:
So instead do nothing? That doesn't sound like a way to bring attention to the fact you think that the police in America are bullshit. In Kapernick's case though the rest of his career might not be that long considering he couldn't beat out Yo Gabba Gabbert on the depth chart.

Kneeling down is doing nothing. The only people who really care about it are the easily riled up military buffoons and gullible whiners who continue to believe empty symoblic gestures like Kaepernick's mean anything. These two group will bicker with each other over literally anything, I would hardly call sparking another argument between the two a new movement.

You guys are being way too reductive about this being nothing. Yes, Kaepernick is not Ali,but to pretend this is as empty as any Twitter beef is too hasty, especially given that it's coming in a context in which nearly all athletes these days generally try to appease their front offices and sponsors above all else. Brandon Marshall is losing sponsors for what he's doing; that's actual economic consequences to his actions, which is a bit more impactful than getting some partisans on the internet saying mean things about you.

Yup. Lots of dumbass comments in this thread. I was clearly right about Kap starting a movement. Let's see:

- Went from one guy kneeling to dozens of players
- literally started a nationwide conversation about his protest
- a backup QB lead the league in jersey sales. Maybe Tebow did it, but I can't ever remember that happening

The whole "it won't change anything" is a statement that has no value. It doesn't mean anything. Of course it probably won't change anything. Police are always going to murder innocent civilians in our nation. We empowered them to do so, and power doesn't voluntarily relinquish power.

The nationwide conversation is about respect for the flag/anthem, not about the topic for which he is supposedly kneeling.

The donation of money from the sale of jersys will do much more towards solving the problem then a very hollow symbolic act.

You do understand what was responsible for all the money coming from those jersey sales, right?

Again, saying its hollow has proven untrue. MANY are joining his protest, he's donated over a million dollars(besides the jersey sales) and the 49ers have matched it, and other players are donating money now too to improve low income inner city communities.

But like I said, the protest is to get all of US to stop tacitly condoning murder by police officers, so you guys are right that nothing will change until WE, collectively, do. Which is to say it won't change for quite awhile. I don't understand disparaging their protest for our faults though.

good dolphin wrote:
He also could have stood a post during the real protests of the past two years to accomplish all of this.

His protest is trite, like the atheists putting up a display next to a manger scene or a high school kid giving the finger to authority. The world has been ablaze for the better part of two years with opportunities for meaningful protest no less than every month.

I disparage his form of protest not because I don't think his message is worthy but because it is so clichéd. If you really believe in the issue, get your hands dirty. Don't send prayers.

I don't get angry when I see third worlders burning American flags. I don't get angry when I see intellectuals walk on the flag. Similarly I don't get angry when someone doesn't stand for the anthem. The reason is they are all toothless gestures.

He didn't start any movement other than the hollow display movement. Like Sanders, he's riding a wave of a movement that started well before his sit down. The discussion was already national. In fact, changes to policing were already resulting from the HARD work others.

This

Trump '24

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Here is the Washington Post police shooting database: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... ings-2016/

Looks like it is now 24% of people shot by the police were black. I do not see the numbers as a conspiracy against black people as the NFL protesters seem to.

Here are the FBI numbers on violence. 52 percent of murders where committed by black people.
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/20 ... icide-data

Not a conspiracy. Certain people just value certain lives more than others. Some of those people are cops.

Again, those numbers are who was arrested and convicted for murder, not necessarily who commited them. (Meaning unsolved murders and people who weren't convicted are not included)

Maybe there's a reason black people are arrested for murder at a higher clip?

It sounds as if you are saying that black men don't actually commit murder at a higher rate, but I'm sure that's not what you meant. Because I think you know they do. But of course there is a reason. Black people have been shoved to the bottom for 600 years.

And really, it all comes down to money. People are judged on how much they have. For an American man, not much else really matters, does it? Dennis and others can champion the greatness of capitalism as much as they want, but they need to own the negatives too.

Do you really think some kid on the West side of Chicago dreams about growing up to become a crack dealer? He just wants money like everyone else. Nobody "chooses" to live a lifestyle where he has to kill people or might get killed himself because he is just born evil. It's not like, "Hey, let's see, I can be CEO of Google or I can sling crack rock and kill people, I think I'll go with the crack!" No, he wants that nice big screen and new car just like you and he's taking the opportunities available to him to get those things.

I just wish people wouldn't pass off crime stats like everything is equal. Its not. Its an important distinction.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:29 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Pretty much what my friends who work the west side told me they deal with daily.

From the article:

Chicago cops regularly encounter aggressive hostility when they leave their vehicles. In August a Chicago Tribune reporter filmed a group of teens taunting officers for over an hour while the cops investigated a shooting on the West Side. “F--- the police!” went one chant. “Get the f--- off my block!” came another insult. Someone fired off shots in a nearby alley for the fun of seeing cops run toward another possible victim. “Run, b----, run!” a shirtless male shouted as the officers took off in a sprint.

Thats unfortunate but its kind of one sided. Is there maybe a reason for the hostility towards police?

I'm a bit confused here, are you advocating judging an entire group of people based on the actions of a very small percentage?

I'm not advocating anything. Just observing the scene. But there is blame on both sides. That post makes it seem like the poor honest police are being heckled for no reason. Maybe some of those hecklers spent time at the Homan Sq secret detention center.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:42 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Pretty much what my friends who work the west side told me they deal with daily.

From the article:

Chicago cops regularly encounter aggressive hostility when they leave their vehicles. In August a Chicago Tribune reporter filmed a group of teens taunting officers for over an hour while the cops investigated a shooting on the West Side. “F--- the police!” went one chant. “Get the f--- off my block!” came another insult. Someone fired off shots in a nearby alley for the fun of seeing cops run toward another possible victim. “Run, b----, run!” a shirtless male shouted as the officers took off in a sprint.

Thats unfortunate but its kind of one sided. Is there maybe a reason for the hostility towards police?

I'm a bit confused here, are you advocating judging an entire group of people based on the actions of a very small percentage?

Of course he is. And he is far from the only one doing it.

I'm really not. I like more cops than I dislike by far. But to act like "why are these poor innocent police being hated on?" is ridiculous. Unfortunately the actions of a few affect the many. I wish we lived in a perfect world where every individual was treated according to their actions alone but we don't.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:44 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
So because we don't live in a perfect world, it's OK for you to judge other people En masse. Got it

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:44 pm 

Phil McCracken wrote:
cluv8484 wrote:
Absolute scumbag to pull that stunt during 9/11 anniversary weekend.

This is how players should be handling it...

Yeah what is more American than threats and intimidation in the face of legitimate dissent.

There are countries where people are forced to stand. One of the Koreas I think.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:49 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
So because we don't live in a perfect world, it's OK for you to judge other people En masse. Got it

I'm not judging any group as a whole. I've met lots of racist cops and lots of really great ones. I give them the benefit of the doubt more than most because the nature of their job

My opinion has nothing to do with my reasons given for why there is tension.

Why do you think it exists?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
good dolphin wrote:

This is bollocks. Those "real protests" only attract any kind of attention when there's violence or something else, obviously so the discussion can comfortably shift towards the violence of the protests rather than what's being protested. A player in the most popular sport in the country making this kind of gesture however attracts far more attention. You can make the case that something similar is happening here in terms of what's being debated but all that further reveals is the extent to which people are desperate to deflect from the actual issues no matter the method of protest. Pretending NFL players doing this have no actual stakes is to ignore the fact that sponsors and front offices are attempting to punish this behavior, thereby illustrating actual stakes exist. Concern trolling about method is still just concern trolling.

DeRay Mckesson was clearly involved in the REAL protests by your definition, yet I would say he was far more of a cynical opportunist than Kaepernick.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
So the numbers are all lying because of a racist conspiracy. The country that elected a black man twice, and it also hates black people and supports killing black people by the police for no reason.

I am sorry, but this is insane. People act in their own self-interest. There is no reason to randomly kill black people if you are the police. This entire "debate" is really an amazing way to dive people of similar circumstances and interests. Only black people face police violence. Sure.

This is why our presidential choices are a billionaire and the former president's wife. We let emotions beat facts, and look to find racism in everything.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:11 pm 
100000 CLUB

So the numbers are all lying because of a racist conspiracy. The country that elected a black man twice, and it also hates black people and supports killing black people by the police for no reason.

I am sorry, but this is insane. People act in their own self-interest. There is no reason to randomly kill black people if you are the police. This entire "debate" is really an amazing way to dive people of similar circumstances and interests. Only black people face police violence. Sure.

This is why our presidential choices are a billionaire and the former president's wife. We let emotions beat facts, and look to find racism in everything.

Is this the strawman convention?

Trump '24

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:06 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
This is probably a 180 for me, but I do have to ask what the point of these "protests" are. I'm not saying they don't have a right to do it, and I would never get into the slippery-slope of trying to tell someone how they "should" protest... but do they really know what they're protesting?

At the risk of reciting a conservative talking point, what about the inner-city crime? How do we solve that? Police officers should certainly face the same legal ramifications for their dumb actions as anyone else... and some of these well-publicized shootings have absolutely shown how cops get off light, but are we really acting like police brutality is an epidemic? It's not even close. There have been 3,000+ murders in Chicago this year. That should break our hearts for all those innocent victims who were brutally murdered - little girls, little boys, innocent mothers, innocent bystanders... it's appalling... but it's not interesting to talk about or try to solve - or perhaps it's too hard to try to solve.

Laws in this country are undoubtedly targeted toward minorities. Drug laws should be reformed, as should our prison sentences for a whole slew of crimes... but when I read stories about gang members throwing shit at cops in their neighborhood and yelling profanity at them as they try to investigate murders, it really does make me somewhat sympathetic to police. Even if some of them are bad eggs, they are the only ones in these neighborhoods trying to do anything to curb this violence. To act as though they are scum and necessarily evil because of an institution that is tasked with dealing with crime is beyond comprehension to me. They literally put their lives on the line to go into these neighborhoods and deal with these gut-wrenching crimes where even kids are brutally murdered. The broad brushes here are truly ignorant and short-sighted.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:44 am 
100000 CLUB

leashyourkids wrote:
This is probably a 180 for me, but I do have to ask what the point of these "protests" are. I'm not saying they don't have a right to do it, and I would never get into the slippery-slope of trying to tell someone how they "should" protest... but do they really know what they're protesting?

At the risk of reciting a conservative talking point, what about the inner-city crime? How do we solve that? Police officers should certainly face the same legal ramifications for their dumb actions as anyone else... and some of these well-publicized shootings have absolutely shown how cops get off light, but are we really acting like police brutality is an epidemic? It's not even close. There have been 3,000+ murders in Chicago this year. That should break our hearts for all those innocent victims who were brutally murdered - little girls, little boys, innocent mothers, innocent bystanders... it's appalling... but it's not interesting to talk about or try to solve - or perhaps it's too hard to try to solve.

Laws in this country are undoubtedly targeted toward minorities. Drug laws should be reformed, as should our prison sentences for a whole slew of crimes... but when I read stories about gang members throwing shit at cops in their neighborhood and yelling profanity at them as they try to investigate murders, it really does make me somewhat sympathetic to police. Even if some of them are bad eggs, they are the only ones in these neighborhoods trying to do anything to curb this violence. To act as though they are scum and necessarily evil because of an institution that is tasked with dealing with crime is beyond comprehension to me. They literally put their lives on the line to go into these neighborhoods and deal with these gut-wrenching crimes where even kids are brutally murdered. The broad brushes here are truly ignorant and short-sighted.

Did someone post this on Facebook?

Trump '24

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:48 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Nas wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Did someone post this on Facebook?

Respond, dick.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:47 am 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
rogers park bryan wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
conns7901 wrote:

From the article:

Of course he is. And he is far from the only one doing it.

I'm really not. I like more cops than I dislike by far. But to act like "why are these poor innocent police being hated on?" is ridiculous. Unfortunately the actions of a few affect the many. I wish we lived in a perfect world where every individual was treated according to their actions alone but we don't.

I like how it is okay to hate on police for the actions of a small minority but not Muslims.

Last edited by chaspoppcap on Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:29 am 

OK. Let me just say that I don't in anyway condone screaming obscenities at cops or interfering with them while they do their job. They should bd respected until they give a legitimate reason otherwise.

I gave one of the reasons why the relationship between police and the black community is so strained. I'm not saying its right, its just what it is. Some cops let the actions of a few speak for the many and it goes right back the other way.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:34 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
leashyourkids wrote:

Well there are 3000+ shootings, not murders.

To your larger point though, you are right.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:36 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:

Just using the 168 number posted above I compared it to wiki's number of 765,000 sworn police officers in the country. This does not include federal officers. I am assuming a cop has not shot more than one person. Regardless of crime committed or whether they were armed or not that is a significant number of cops that have not shot any black people.

Using the bolded part it seems then that many on the Farve Fan I hate the police and think they are monsters train are blaming MANY for the few.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 34  Next