It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 681 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
tommy wrote:
This is clearly the over-policing of society. When there are not enough actual crimes to keep the police busy we have to start to make things up to criminalize. Do we really think this male students are victims?

That is really messed-up behavior. An older woman like that can ruin the kid's life. He's young and easily manipulated.

I question whether this can mess up the kid's life anymore than having access to the Internet/social media at a young age. I don't think a teacher should be banging students (in most cases, once in college I don't really care), but I also don't think we should spend time and money prosecuting and incarcerating these teachers. It's a gigantic waste of resources.

This is very true and little spoken about hat I see anyway. I am no where near trying to be the when I was young guy but some things I see young people do and the way sexual related interactions are is surprising and at times disturbing.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:32 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
pittmike wrote:
tommy wrote:
This is clearly the over-policing of society. When there are not enough actual crimes to keep the police busy we have to start to make things up to criminalize. Do we really think this male students are victims?

That is really messed-up behavior. An older woman like that can ruin the kid's life. He's young and easily manipulated.

I question whether this can mess up the kid's life anymore than having access to the Internet/social media at a young age. I don't think a teacher should be banging students (in most cases, once in college I don't really care), but I also don't think we should spend time and money prosecuting and incarcerating these teachers. It's a gigantic waste of resources.

This is very true and little spoken about hat I see anyway. I am no where near trying to be the when I was young guy but some things I see young people do and the way sexual related interactions are is surprising and at times disturbing.

This is a case where “back in my day...” is actually the correct response. Google some studies on how mobile electronic devices are re-wiring our brains. It was bad enough when my generation was growing up addicted to computers, but at least they had to stay at home. I feel an addiction to my phone that I wish I didn’t, but imagine a developing brain having constant access to mobile devices.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 12:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
leashyourkids wrote:
pittmike wrote:
tommy wrote:

This is a case where “back in my day...” is actually the correct response. Google some studies on how mobile electronic devices are re-wiring our brains. It was bad enough when my generation was growing up addicted to computers, but at least they had to stay at home. I feel an addiction to my phone that I wish I didn’t, but imagine a developing brain having constant access to mobile devices.

Access to witness any type of sexual behavior they could or could not imagine instantaneously as soon as they can understand how to read and write. They already know how to use the phone to search via voice at 2.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 12:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
tommy wrote:

It totally can. What if the woman gets pregnant? No 17 year-old wants that. She's likely to have some sort of disease, too. Besides, sexual relationships, especially the first few, are intensely emotional. She can talk him into anything she wants to. Just not a good idea. Plus, the sneakiness involved bugs me.

I dunno. Maybe it gives a guy a ton of confidence.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 12:51 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Access to witness any type of sexual behavior they could or could not imagine instantaneously as soon as they can understand how to read and write. They already know how to use the phone to search via voice at 2.

Damn right! Back in my day we never even imagined a hot chick getting nailed through a hole in a sausage pizza.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 12:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Damn right! Back in my day we never even imagined a hot chick getting nailed through a hole in a sausage pizza.

Where you grew up, it was probably a knish.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
leashyourkids wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Where you grew up, it was probably a knish.

And where you grew up there is no chance of it being a knish.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:14 pm 

tommy wrote:
tommy wrote:

It totally can. What if the woman gets pregnant? No 17 year-old wants that. She's likely to have some sort of disease, too. Besides, sexual relationships, especially the first few, are intensely emotional. She can talk him into anything she wants to. Just not a good idea. Plus, the sneakiness involved bugs me.

I think this is dubious. Obviously it would be bad for the teacher to get pregnant, but other than Mary Kay Letourneau, I can't remember a case where this has occurred. Even in that case they've been married for like 20 years. I just don't think that this is a worse way to be introduced to sex than say dating someone the same age, and having that go terribly wrong.

For a guy "banging" his hot teacher, I think it would win you a ton of social credit within your circles, and it would likely make them more interesting to future girlfriends if the teacher and student event break up in the first place. In fact, they might get married and become the president of a major European nation.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:54 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
Is this the result of sorority girls finding themselves in a world where they can no longer define themselves by the high status of their peer group and trying to recapture their high school glory days?

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:56 pm 

tommy wrote:
tommy wrote:

I think this is dubious. Obviously it would be bad for the teacher to get pregnant, but other than Mary Kay Letourneau, I can't remember a case where this has occurred. Even in that case they've been married for like 20 years. I just don't think that this is a worse way to be introduced to sex than say dating someone the same age, and having that go terribly.

As a former student-teacher supervisor, I can confirm that it does.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:58 pm 

tommy wrote:
tommy wrote:
tommy wrote:

I think this is dubious. Obviously it would be bad for the teacher to get pregnant, but other than Mary Kay Letourneau, I can't remember a case where this has occurred. Even in that case they've been married for like 20 years. I just don't think that this is a worse way to be introduced to sex than say dating someone the same age, and having that go terribly.

You knew the STD status of teachers in your district?

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 3:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Curious Hair wrote:
Is this the result of sorority girls finding themselves in a world where they can no longer define themselves by the high status of their peer group and trying to recapture their high school glory days?

It sure seems like it.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 3:41 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

It sure seems like it.

Well maybe when the guys solve the Israel and gun problems we can get on this then.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 3:50 pm 

tommy wrote:

You knew the STD status of teachers in your district?

Pregnancy.

I wasn't part of a district.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 3:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
tommy wrote:
Pregnancy.

I wasn't part of a district.

The priest was into girls? That's unusual.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 3:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
pittmike wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

It sure seems like it.

Well maybe when the guys solve the Israel and gun problems we can get on this then.

We can do it!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 4:27 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
https://nypost.com/2018/05/23/assistant ... d-student/

An assistant high school principal in Missouri allegedly had sex with a 16-year-old student whose family considered her to be a mentor for the teen, making sure “he got on the right path,” according to the boy’s father.

Elizabeth Giesler, 39, was charged Friday with felony sexual contact with a student, felony second-degree statutory sodomy and second-degree statutory rape after the alleged encounters with the student as she worked as the assistant principal at Ste. Genevieve High School, the Daily Journal reports.

The student told a Missouri State Highway Patrol trooper that Giesler performed a sex act on him at her home in Ste. Genevieve County last month. They also had sex on two other occasions at her home between April and earlier this month, the student told investigators.

The father of the ninth-grader told KTVI that his son had known Giesler since sixth grade, adding that the family thought of her as a trusted adviser of sorts, someone whose tutelage would help the teen’s academic and athletic career.

“She talked to us about my son and what she can do for him, through life, like, give him a better life because he’s a good football player, so she was going to make sure he got on the right path,” the boy’s father told the station.

The boy now remains in protective custody with state officials, potentially up to 90 days, relatives said.

“She took advantage of him,” the teen’s father said. “She manipulated him because she knew what she was doing.”

The teen’s grandmother was disappointed that she once considered Giesler to be a “really nice person” and a positive influence on her grandson.

“And I thought she was really going to do something for my grandson, but yeah, she was doing something for him all right,” she told KTVI.

Gielser, who has previously worked as a teacher in another Missouri school district, has been placed on leave as an investigation continues. She was released from jail Friday after posting bond, KTVI reports.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 4:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
jimmypasta wrote:
The teen’s grandmother was disappointed that she once considered Giesler to be a “really nice person” and a positive influence on her grandson.

“And I thought she was really going to do something for my grandson, but yeah, she was doing something for him all right,” she told KTVI.

Get a load of Grandma over here.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 4:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Speak for yourself!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
https://nypost.com/2018/06/01/teacher-a ... -of-trial/

here's one that the accused teacher is claiming she's innocent and the text message evidence are doctored by the student.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:09 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
billypootons wrote:
https://nypost.com/2018/06/01/teacher-accused-of-sex-with-suicidal-teen-wants-texts-out-of-trial/

here's one that the accused teacher is claiming she's innocent and the text message evidence are doctored by the student.

Some of you adhere to rather loose definitions of "hot".

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:22 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Tall Midget wrote:
billypootons wrote:
https://nypost.com/2018/06/01/teacher-accused-of-sex-with-suicidal-teen-wants-texts-out-of-trial/

Are you trying to tell us that you find women with visible boogars in their nose unattractive?

How dare you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Seacrest wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
billypootons wrote:

Are you trying to tell us that you find women with visible boogars in their nose unattractive?

How dare you!

good point, thread title corrected

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:53 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Quote:
HAYESVILLE, North Carolina -- A former teacher in western North Carolina is accused of having sex with a student.

Cherokee County Sheriff Derrick Palmer said 26-year-old Kayla Sprinkles of Hayesville was arrested June 7 and faces sexual assault charges.

The investigation began "on or about March 26," the sheriff's office said. Investigators began looking into reports that Sprinkles had engaged in sex acts with a student while working as a high school teacher in the Cherokee County Schools System.

The sheriff's office said the multiple students were interviewed during the investigation and the HAVEN Child Advocacy Center assisted in some of the interviews because of the young ages of the individuals interviewed.

On June 4, a grand jury handed down a five-count indictment for sex activity with a student.

https://everipedia-storage.s3.amazonaws ... gnbsp4.png

https://everipedia-storage.s3.amazonaws ... ning-4.jpe

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:53 pm 

Sprinkles....lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:54 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Really. She's already got the stripper name.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:56 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Really. She's already got the stripper name.

First thing I thought of....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
pretty nice
i'd say a solid 7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:08 pm 

Bagels wrote:
pretty nice
i'd say a solid 7

I'd give her a solid 7.

If ya know what I mean....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Have these predators always been around and we just hear about it more or is this a new phenomenon?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 681 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 23  Next