It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 11:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: JFK Jr.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:44 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
i deleted some things in my post. dont want to go that route. but again, another Kennedy death where what the government officially says doesn't match the facts of that day

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:45 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Maybe his sister will run?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:24 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Nope. Big brother has taken a solemn vow that this country will never have another Kennedy as President ever.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:01 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
All this JFK file release discussion.

JFK Jr. would be President right now, wouldn't he? He might have been done already instead of Obama and Obama would be President now.

Trick question since he would've most likely been assassinated either before taking office or soon after.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:20 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Didn't he fail the bar twice?

Presumptive Democratic Presidential Nominee 2020 Kamala Harris has "state bar exam failure" on her resume as well.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:27 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
HawaiiYou wrote:
i deleted some things in my post. dont want to go that route. but again, another Kennedy death where what the government officially says doesn't match the facts of that day

I'm interested in this conspiracy.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:33 am 

Hussra wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Presumptive Democratic Presidential Nominee 2020 Kamala Harris has "state bar exam failure" on her resume as well.

Hadn't heard that one, but that's not uncommon as California notoriously has the toughest exam in the nation. By far.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:37 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Regular Reader wrote:
Hussra wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Hadn't heard that one, but that's not uncommon as California notoriously has the toughest exam in the nation. By far.

I would say her love of keeping people in prison to utilize their cheap labor is a larger issue for her.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:41 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Hussra wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

I would say her love of keeping people in prison to utilize their cheap labor is a larger issue for her.

Oh, she's the Slave Queen.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:53 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
California's bar exam being tough is a bit of myth. Yeah, California has a very low passage rate for their bar; but that's because California--unlike most every other state in the union--allows graduates of unaccredited law schools to sit for the state bar exam.

In most states, you can't take the bar exam unless you have a degree from an accredited law school. So those gaudy failure rates in California are mostly folks who weren't smart enough to get into an accredited law school trying to backdoor into the profession via an unaccredited law school.

California bar passage rates for graduates of accredited law schools push 90%:

Quote:
With a bar passage rate of 86.7 percent, USC Gould was second only to Stanford Law, which announced an 88.8 percent passage. Bar passage rates among other top California law schools were 84.8 percent at Berkeley Law, 85.4 percent UCLA Law and 79.8 percent at UC Irvine Law.

Even lowly (but accredited) UC Irvine has 8 out of 10 grads passing. I think if an accredited school's bar passage rate falls too low consistently, the ABA puts the school on accreditation probation and eventually might even pull the school's accreditation.

Looks like Cali's the only state that allows unaccredited grads to sit for their state bar right out of law school; which means they have grads of unaccredited law schools nationwide rolling into California to sit for and fail the California state bar exam:

Quote:
Currently graduates of non-ABA schools can only sit for the bar exam and practice (if successful) in California.

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/application ... law-school

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:06 pm 

Hussra wrote:
California's bar exam being tough is a bit of myth. Yeah, California has a very low passage rate for their bar; but that's because California--unlike most every other state in the union--allows graduates of unaccredited law schools to sit for the state bar exam.

In most states, you can't take the bar exam unless you have a degree from an accredited law school. So those gaudy failure rates in California are mostly folks who weren't smart enough to get into an accredited law school trying to backdoor into the profession via an unaccredited law school.

California bar passage rates for graduates of accredited law schools push 90%:

Quote:
With a bar passage rate of 86.7 percent, USC Gould was second only to Stanford Law, which announced an 88.8 percent passage. Bar passage rates among other top California law schools were 84.8 percent at Berkeley Law, 85.4 percent UCLA Law and 79.8 percent at UC Irvine Law.

Even lowly (but accredited) UC Irvine has 8 out of 10 grads passing. I think if an accredited school's bar passage rate falls too low consistently, the ABA puts the school on accreditation probation and eventually might even pull the school's accreditation.

Looks like Cali's the only state that allows unaccredited grads to sit for their state bar right out of law school; which means they have grads of unaccredited law schools nationwide rolling into California to sit for and fail the California state bar exam:

Quote:
Currently graduates of non-ABA schools can only sit for the bar exam and practice (if successful) in California.

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/application ... law-school

Theo vibe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:09 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Hussra wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Oh, she's the Slave Queen.

YAAAAAAASSSS, SLAAAAAAAAVE QUEEN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

I used to think that was a big deal too until I actually studied for the Bar exam. The Bar exam prep is ridiculous. 2 months of classes and studying, putting in 12 hour days at the library. It was hard enough to do with no distractions. Imagine trying to do that when you are JFK Jr and have models and other celebrities pounding down your door on a daily basis?

I don't fault the guy at all for taking a couple times to pass the bar and I don't think it was some red mark on his resume indicating he wasn't smart enough.