It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 708 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:44 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
What the hell happened here this weekend?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:47 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:49 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Panther

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:50 am 

long time guy wrote:
When you have people demanding that guys be banned ostensibly because they don't like them as posters then you've overstepped. Their (moderators) dime and their dancefloor essentially.

You have at least 5 guys that I can think of that have gone out of their way to censor people on here. This even as they claim to be against censorship. For some odd reason the contradictory nature of their positions seems to escape them.

Havent you also criticized people for NOT wanting to BAN some? (America)

You just seem to like to rip people here more than anything else.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:53 am 

Walt Williams Neck wrote:
It's easy to see why Prick (Purdue Rick ) isn't one of the 3 wise men

Well said Walt.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:54 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
rogers park bryan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
When you have people demanding that guys be banned ostensibly because they don't like them as posters then you've overstepped. Their (moderators) dime and their dancefloor essentially.

You have at least 5 guys that I can think of that have gone out of their way to censor people on here. This even as they claim to be against censorship. For some odd reason the contradictory nature of their positions seems to escape them.

*Mike Ditka who you crapping drop*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:55 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
rogers park bryan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

always thought Bryan should have been a board big foot

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:57 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

My rip was for the phony rationale that was used. It was obvious that they had a problem with the guy being banned (because of shared ideology) yet they were loathed to admit it so they hid behind bullshit like "First Amendment" and "Freedom of Speech". Some of the same people that complained about him being banned later attempted to have others banned. All under the phony "If you are going to ban America" then so and so should be banned too.

For the record I never wanted nor advocated for him to be banned. I never wanted his rather racist meme about me to be deleted either. It is not my site though and as such I have no problem remaining in my lane. I have no skin in the game when it comes to this place and I never try and pretend that I do. Its their site and as such they have a right to regulate it the way that they want.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:06 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
My recollection is that LTG is against bannings. Of course the big three have the right to run this as they see fit. But keep in mind this place is all of us. It’d be nice if folks stopped shitting in our own community.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:18 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
If so, then I would recommend toning down the near constant attacks on the 3 wisemen for how they run it. I get that this time of year kind of sucks and everyone is dreaming of those balmy 40 degree April days but I've seen other message boards literally disappear overnight because enough people got so entitled that they cried about everything and it became such a chore for the people that pay for and manage the thing that they'd rather shut it down and spend time watching movies on Netflix. If you ever do find yourself so offended by the actions or perceived actions of the 3 wisemen then find any one of the other 1 billion sites that exist on the internet to spend some time at and calm down. We saw this happen with bigfan and all the headaches that people created for him. He was very understanding for a very long time but he was eventually worn down and became the kind of bitter message board operator that does one day just quit on the whole thing.

This isn't me saying you can't go after their thoughts but stop acting like you know what it is like to run a message board. Stop acting like there is some major insult because of something they did or didn't do. It's words, stored on a server. It's not real life. It's not that important.

To be clear, I am saying this because I like this message board a lot and the one thing that can destroy a community the fastest is a vicious cycle of entitled posters who then nitpick the smallest of decisions which then leads to other decisions which then get nitpicked. No need to fight a constant battle of "WHY WAS MY POST DELETED BUT THIS POST SURVIVED?". Stop pushing the envelope on posts after you've been asked nicely to stop.

This isn't a call out to any one person. It's a call out to many people. If you want further clarification if I was talking about you in this you can either send me a PM or ask me to say it in this thread but I don't intend to go on for pages and pages with you on it.

Use the board for fun, to talk about sports or whatever else you want, but stop causing grief to the guys who run this board for how they run this board or you may wake up one day with it gone and then we are all worse off for it. If it ever causes you serious mental health issues then take a board vacation and come back when you've regained the perspective on what exactly is true mistreatment.

Thank you for listening and thank you to the 3 wise men for your service.

Thank you for the kind words Brick.

Sincerely,
Management

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:20 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Jbi11s wrote:
Brick’s post is about Darkside losing his shit on Nas yesterday.

I still never got an answer as to why Darkside had so much built up anger.

Thread?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:20 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Tall Midget wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

Thread?

STORMWATCH for some crazy reason.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:29 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Any theories as to why Darkside hated Nas before the episode yesterday?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:29 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

Thread?

Wow. Miss a little, miss a lot.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:38 am 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
I believe that there is dishonesty going on with the board itself. I know someone has intentionally deleted many of my posts. I certainly cannot prove it, obviously not being tech savvy as everyone can clearly see. Whether that is one of the Wisemen or someone else who knows how to get into the system and mess with post, I do not know. That is my problem with this board.

As a rule, I am not for banning people unless they threaten people or appear to want to fuck someone up. Personal information needs to stay personal. Also when someone in administration wants to accuse or censor some poster of being a racist or some other vile thing, they should provide proof of same. That is simple courtesy.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:09 pm 

The Hawk wrote:
I believe that there is dishonesty going on with the board itself. I know someone has intentionally deleted many of my posts. I certainly cannot prove it, obviously not being tech savvy as everyone can clearly see. Whether that is one of the Wisemen or someone else who knows how to get into the system and mess with post, I do not know. That is my problem with this board.

As a rule, I am not for banning people unless they threaten people or appear to want to fuck someone up. Personal information needs to stay personal. Also when someone in administration wants to accuse or censor some poster of being a racist or some other vile thing, they should provide proof of same. That is simple courtesy.

IMU reads private messages

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
The Hawk wrote:

Gotta dig deeper. Wait until you discover the secret CFMB Facebook group. Lotta plotting occurs there only against conservative posters. Those freaking San Francisco libs man...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
This board will be better two years from now.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:20 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

Thread?

I assumed it was for ironic purposes.

Lot of snow today.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
If you are going to ban America, you should also ban LTG.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:30 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:

And here I thought he was going to say ToxicMasulinity. Silly Me I guess.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:57 pm 

long time guy wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

And here I thought he was going to say ToxicMasulinity. Silly Me I guess.

Yeah just make the place more of an echo chamber. That will make the board great again

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
leashyourkids wrote:

Never gonna happen no matter how many threads he shits up.
Honestly,easy wasy to fix it is to close the thing down for a couple of days. Let people cool off and relax and then a fresh start. Maybe the 3 days leading up to the SuperBowltm?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:18 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Coming from the sex offending racist that has even threatened people's families members on here. You know how I know you are a racist piece of shit. Here is why. You have 3-4 people that have posted your personal info on this site yet you focus all of your attention on me for some reason. Think about that. You have people that literally outed your criminal history yet you focus all of your animus on a guy that literally could give two fucks about you. You are a worthless human being.

Oh yeah now I hope someone tells how I am race baiting or hustling again. I am calling this exactly how it is. He is a racist piece of shit and it is reflected in the way that he posts. If it weren't I wouldn't give a shit. I am not going to apologize for it either. If anyone wants to ban go ahead. I have been kicked out of better joints anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:20 pm 

REEEEING at the top of your lungs and disparaging other posters isn't offset by just saying "I call it like I see it" after every time you do it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:25 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Honestly,easy wasy to fix it is to close the thing down for a couple of days. Let people cool off and relax and then a fresh start. Maybe the 3 days leading up to the SuperBowltm?

And why you continue to push the narrative that I am somehow protected you failed to realize that it is you that is most protected around here jerk. There are people itching to post pedophilia photos quite regularly. I don't have anything to hide and anyone that knows the system knows that we had to get cleared as part of the gig 6-7 months ago. You have no character and no integrity and I am sorry if I upset your little racist conglomerate thing your sorry ass has going on by pointing out racism from time to time.

Isn't it interesting what some people on here actually consider to be "fucking up threads". Has anyone ever wondered why that line of thinking is the way it is?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
long time guy wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

And why you continue to push the narrative that I am somehow protected you failed to realize that it is you that is most protected around here jerk. There are people itching to post pedophilia photos quite regularly. I don't have anything to hide and anyone that knows the system knows that we had to get cleared as part of the gig 6-7 months ago. You have no character and no integrity and I am sorry if I upset your little racist conglomerate thing your sorry ass has going on by pointing out racism from time to time.

Isn't it interesting what some people on here actually consider to be "fucking up threads". Has anyone ever wondered why that line of thinking is the way it is?

You hare gonna have a grabber one of these days,you know that don't you?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:33 pm 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
REEEEING at the top of your lungs and disparaging other posters isn't offset by just saying "I call it like I see it" after every time you do it.

When I called you a racist two years ago was I wrong or did I call it as I saw it?

When you have a guy that has more vitriol for a guy that simply disagrees with him politically as opposed to vitriol for people that posted his mugshot then it is right to question why?

He is constantly popping his sorry ass into threads for the purpose of appealing to racists and racists sympathizers. If I were the only person to call you clowns on it then I would feel remorse. MANY have chosen to ignore it because they don't want to "shit up the board" The only thing that does is implore guys like you to continue to push the envelope.

I post mostly in NBA threads. You know how often I have ever mentioned race in that section? 0 that is how many. The only time that it ever came up was during the McNeil football stuff. Otherwise I just discuss the sport of it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:38 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
long time guy wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

You hare gonna have a grabber one of these days,you know that don't you?

From the stud that is much more concerned about me than I am of him. You can't help yourself as your racism will always get the best of you. It is why guys that doxxed your ignorant ass are ignored yet you constantly forge on with silly concern about me. Get it through your racism infested head. I don't give a fuck about you. Never have and never will. If I'd come across your criminal background I would have sat on it. I already knew without knowing that you are pathetic.

Meanwhile You are concerned about where I work, my academic history, race, etc. Even the racists on here think you are pathetic. Stop pandering you sack of shit. There is nothing on this message board that will change either of our lives. It is a message board. Talk a little shit and go to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:42 pm 

Oh good. I was hoping this is what this thread would become.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 708 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next