It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 496 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:18 pm 

long time guy wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
The next time you address U.S. transgressions will be the first time that you address it. You aren't alone though.
This is wrong. Stop making things up.

When have you ever addressed them or come out against them? If I'm wrong I will be able to live with myself. Trust me I will.

This was what I was trying to say with the telling people what they think thing

Cant you just debate the topic without trying to discredit the person you're arguing with? In fact I KNOW that you can.

RPB with all due respect you would have much more credibility if you for once ever called them out for trying to tell me what I think. I'm well into double digits in this thread alone. Not once have you addressed any of it either.

No, you do it way more than anyone. Everyone (even myself) falls victim to it but you are the MJ of this shit.

I'm not going to get upset with people for returning it.

That statement about Rick was utterly ridiculous. (You have me defending RICK?!?!?)

You'd have more credibillty if you debated topics instead of the people disagreeing with you.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
America wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Anything that doesn't promote American propaganda will always be viewed as a defense of something. Stalin was a threat to his own people and nothing more. I'm lumping in Eastern Europe. He wasn't much of a threat to the U.S. We started wars against communist countries in far away lands. They didn't. He was concerned about controlling satellites. We declared it a "Cold War" along with Churchill. Without the evil Stalin we don't win WWII either. He was a wretched evil man but it still doesn't make him a threat to the U.S.

Can you please enlighten the board on which U.S. actions you have ever come out against?

The US could've won the war alone. Without America feeding and supplying the Red Army for years they get rolled over. All the Allies needed were a bunch of warn bodies they could manufacture weapons for, if not the USSR it would've been the Raj or somebody else. Maybe even the Chinese. Perhaps the Us alone would have enough manpower after a few years of mobilization.

To further this point, the USSR folds by 1942 without Lend-Lease.

Even if the Soviets are out the US still has the Manhattan Project and instead of Hiroshima, Berlin becomes the 1st target in 1945

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:27 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
The next time you address U.S. transgressions will be the first time that you address it. You aren't alone though.
This is wrong. Stop making things up.

When have you ever addressed them or come out against them? If I'm wrong I will be able to live with myself. Trust me I will.

This was what I was trying to say with the telling people what they think thing

Cant you just debate the topic without trying to discredit the person you're arguing with? In fact I KNOW that you can.

RPB with all due respect you would have much more credibility if you for once ever called them out for trying to tell me what I think. I'm well into double digits in this thread alone. Not once have you addressed any of it either.

No, you do it way more than anyone. Everyone (even myself) falls victim to it but you are the MJ or this shit.

That statement about Rick was utterly ridiculous. (You have me defending RICK?!?!?)

You'd have more credibillty if you debated topics instead of the people disagreeing with you.

I've been called an Anti Semite and a lover of Islam. My academic history has been called into question. That doesnt even account for the herd mentality that exists whenever i post something. I learned a while ago when I started posting regularly that there are some that will always respond to poster and not post. If they agree with but don't like you they won't respond or will simply take a counter position. I began to engage them as they engage me. Even during this thread I'm essentially a one man band but I'm used to it and it doesn't bother me.

There are some that displayed their hand a long time ago and it's apparent that they can't be objective. It's not about me as I see them do the same thing with other posters. It's not about me making it personal because I learned a long time ago that for some it's personal.

Which board have you been reading?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:31 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
America wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Anything that doesn't promote American propaganda will always be viewed as a defense of something. Stalin was a threat to his own people and nothing more. I'm lumping in Eastern Europe. He wasn't much of a threat to the U.S. We started wars against communist countries in far away lands. They didn't. He was concerned about controlling satellites. We declared it a "Cold War" along with Churchill. Without the evil Stalin we don't win WWII either. He was a wretched evil man but it still doesn't make him a threat to the U.S.

Can you please enlighten the board on which U.S. actions you have ever come out against?

The US could've won the war alone. Without America feeding and supplying the Red Army for years they get rolled over. All the Allies needed were a bunch of warn bodies they could manufacture weapons for, if not the USSR it would've been the Raj or somebody else. Maybe even the Chinese. Perhaps the Us alone would have enough manpower after a few years of mobilization.

Even if the Soviets are out the US still has the Manhattan Project and instead of Hiroshima, Berlin becomes the 1st target in 1945

Without Russia we don't make it to 1945.

Last edited by long time guy on Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:32 pm 

long time guy wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
No, you do it way more than anyone. Everyone (even myself) falls victim to it but you are the MJ or this shit.

I've been called an Anti Semite, lover of Islam. My academic history is called into question. That doesnt even account for the herd mentality that exists whenever i post something. I learned while ago when I started posting regularly that there are some that will always respond to poster and not poster. If they agree with but don't like you they won't respond or will simply take a counter position. I began to engage them as they engage me. Even during this thread I'm essentially a one man band but I'm used to it and it doesn't bother me.

There are some that displayed their hand a long time ago and it's apparent that they can't be objective. It's not about me as I see them do the same thing with other posters. It's not about me making it personal because I learned a long time ago that for some it's personal.

I'm reading the board where you assign opinions to other people at an alarming rate.

That herd mentality thing is fucking weak and beneath you. You love taking on the board, so that's what happens. You're not a victim.

You speak of responding to the poster and not the post, that is EXACTLY what you are doing.

But, we disagree. Dont think we'll be changing each other's minds so I will just leave it alone.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:34 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I've been called an Anti Semite, lover of Islam. My academic history is called into question. That doesnt even account for the herd mentality that exists whenever i post something. I learned while ago when I started posting regularly that there are some that will always respond to poster and not poster. If they agree with but don't like you they won't respond or will simply take a counter position. I began to engage them as they engage me. Even during this thread I'm essentially a one man band but I'm used to it and it doesn't bother me.

I'm reading the board where you assign opinions to other people at an alarming rate.

That herd mentality thing is fucking weak and beneath you. You love taking on the board, so that's what happens. You're not a victim.

You speak of responding to the poster and not the post, that is EXACTLY what you are doing.

But, we disagree. Dont think we'll be changing each other's minds so I will just leave it alone.

I just provided about 3 from this thread alone. Which labels have I assigned to people?

Ok fine but if I'm labeling people who are they and why aren't you ever around whenever those labels are ascribed to me?

Last edited by long time guy on Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:35 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
America wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Without Soviet manpower no way U.S. takes Germany

And what happens to Germany once we have the Atomic Bomb and a high altitude bomber that can fly at night?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:35 pm 

long time guy wrote:
I learned a while ago when I started posting regularly that there are some that will always respond to poster and not post.
long time guy wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:36 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
I learned a while ago when I started posting regularly that there are some that will always respond to poster and not post.
long time guy wrote:

Hey Buddy!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:36 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Anyone can cherry pick quotes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
America wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Without Russia we don't make it to 1945.

Even if we could have, no way does Truman drop a bomb on Berlin. Japan was the perfect scenario. Island all by itself, not in the middle of continental Europe.

long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Was that quote not about responding to the poster and not the post?

long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

you make us wonder with the things you say...

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Hey Buddy!

Again anyone can cherry pick quotes and I know of from which I speak.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:39 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Hey Buddy!

you must've thought, we were nappin...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:40 pm 

long time guy wrote:

I just provided about 3 from this thread alone. Which labels have I assigned to people?

Ok fine but if I'm labeling people who are they and why aren't you ever around whenever those labels are ascribed to me?

This reads like Anthony Weiner saying other people send dick pics too.

You do it an alarming rate!

BTW, I like your posts or Id just keep scrolling and not give (what I consider to be) constructive criticism.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:41 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

It's the truth. The fact that the U.S. bombs the shit out of Islamic countries yet we cling to every bus ride in Europe as validation of the "looming threat" validates what I said. I started a thread on the Obama bombing campaign and it didn't make it past the first page because it didn't fit the right wing narrative. You think that's an accident?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:42 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

It's the truth. The fact that the U.S. bombs the shit out of Islamic countries yet we cling to every bus ride in Europe as validation of the "looming threat" validates what I said. I started a thread on the Obama bombing campaign and it didn't make it past the first page because it didn't fit the right wing narrative. You think that's an accident?

I haven't seen BRick on the war train in other threads. I think you're talking to the wrong poster there.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
long time guy wrote:
. I learned a while ago when I started posting regularly that there are some that will always respond to poster and not post.

Move..

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:48 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

BTW, I like your posts or Id just keep scrolling and not give (what I consider to be) constructive criticism.

Man please I was called an Anti Semite for disagreeing about Israel and Bernie Sanders. It was stared that I dislike whites because i take a strong stand for blacks. Nas thought I was an uncle Tom because I don't apologize for blacks. not all the time anyway. We are up to about 5 people at least that question whether I have a degree. Now I love Islam and Communism because I take a position that is counter that of the patriotic American.

In terms of the herd oh yeah it exists. Look at how they pounce whenever something isn't literally correct like tolerance. In the same thread JLN stated that it is ok for us to be (intolerant) which was completely wrong and no one corrected him. He was completely wrong yet nothing. It's cool. I like posting here.

Last edited by long time guy on Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:49 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
JLN has fended off allegations of being a Nazi sympathizer. One time from me. He's not getting free passes here.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
I can read all the biographies ever printed and still feel that people pointing nuclear weapons at me are a threat. to me.

Reading history and counting the bodies pushed into mass graves by Communists is just an added point.
Yeah, ltg seems to care greatly about Palestinians but has no care in the world about my dead relatives from the Communists.

I'm neither a Communist sympathizer nor American apologist.
You are certainly apologizing a lot for the Russians today.

Talk to the Finns, Estonians,Latvians, and Lithuanians. Or maybe the The Hungarians and Checks when he rolled into their countries when they tried to break AWAY.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:50 pm 

The United States is to blame for the Cold War! Why do people think I'm a Communist sympathizer!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
long time guy wrote:
America wrote:
long time guy wrote:

They wanted no part of Hitler. Thank God for that also. Neither did Stalin but Hitler forced his hands on that.

Bullshit,Zhukov was in the final stages of working up a plan to invade in late 41.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:52 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
long time guy wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Hey Buddy!

you must've thought, we were nappin...

Yeah but I'm sure his comments that preceded it were omitted or ignored.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:53 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
long time guy wrote:
America wrote:
long time guy wrote:

They wanted no part of Hitler. Thank God for that also. Neither did Stalin but Hitler forced his hands on that.

Bullshit,Zhukov was in the final stages of working up a plan to invade in late 41.

See what I mean by herd?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:56 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Yeah but I'm sure his comments that preceded it were omitted or ignored.
What was out of context? You literally accused me of NEVER having a negative thought about American foreign policy. Keep in mind, this was AFTER I had already said the Iraq War was a huge mistake.

Please tell me what context I missed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:01 pm 

long time guy wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Man please I was called an Anti Semite for disagreeing about Israel and Bernie Sanders. It was stared that I dislike whites because i take a strong stand for blacks. Nas thought I was an uncle Tom because I don't apologize for blacks. not all the time anyway. We are up to about 5 people at least that question whether I have a degree. Now I love Islam and Communism because I take a position that is counter that of the patriotic American.

In terms of the herd oh yeah it exists. Look at how they pounce whenever something isn't literally correct like tolerance. In the same thread JLN stated that it is ok for us to be (intolerant) which was completely wrong and no one corrected him. He was completely wrong yet nothing. It's cool. I like posting here.

You are not the first or last person to be called an anti-semite here. You're like the 45th.

I stay out of the Uncle Tom discussions.

If you're posting things that are incorrect and others question your history degree, that's not picking on you.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:08 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

You are not the first or last person to be called an anti-semite here. You're like the 45th.

I stay out of the Uncle Tom discussions.

If you're posting things that are incorrect and others question your history degree, that's not picking on you.

I really haven't gotten anything wrong and you exhibit bias by stating that it isn't personal. If I do get something wrong that doesn't mean that I don't have the degee. It just means that I got it wrong. The fact that people here rarely agree with me on anything is testament to what I'm saying. If I'm debating someone and they are wrong it's funny that there is rarely the sort of push back. You think that isn't personal?

I rarely complain about it. I'm doing it now because you brought it up. There are inherent biases that exists here.

Calling someone an Anti Semite when they haven't ever exhibited it makes it no less wrong and again you exhibit bias. If you are ok ing attacks levied against me then you should not have a problem when I return serve.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:31 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Wow. ltg's answer to everything seems to be "The United States is at fault".

Yeah, Russia was just a victim in the Cold War. :lol:

RPB seems not to have noticed that Brick is attempting to tell what it is that I think.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 496 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next