It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 126  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:35 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
conns7901 wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Nas wrote:
I'm embarrassed by all of this. It's not even entertaining.

I love a good train wreck.

I do, too.

But not when I'm on the train.

You are working for the Trump campaign?

America

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

"I don’t care about you; I just want your vote.”
Trump '24

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Nas wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Nas wrote:

I do too but this is becoming something far worse. Trump is about to destroy the prestige of our highest office and it's making me sick.

They're both gross embarassments

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:38 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Nas wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Nas wrote:

I do, too.

But not when I'm on the train.

You are working for the Trump campaign?

America

Yes.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:39 pm 
100000 CLUB

badrogue17 wrote:
Nas wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Nas wrote:

I do too but this is becoming something far worse. Trump is about to destroy the prestige of our highest office and it's making me sick.

They're both gross embarassments

That may be true but the road Trump is going down is different than anything I've ever seen.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:43 pm 
100000 CLUB

Regardless of what you think about most presidential candidates in the end they put the country before their self interest. Nixon and Gore probably had elections stolen from them but both were gracious and put the country first. This next 30 days is going to be hard to recover from.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:43 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
More than ever I just want to be done with the Clintons and all their crap.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zPvP67YCgUE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:04 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
The Clinton campaign itself is at least partially responsible for giving us this asswipe:

http://www.inquisitr.com/3572960/wikile ... mp-in-gop/

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:05 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
The definitive debate coverage:

Quote:
Julie DiCaro ‏@JulieDiCaro 12h12 hours ago
I ate way too big of a dinner to deal with Trump's crap. Blergh.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:10 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
The Clinton campaign itself is at least partially responsible for giving us this asswipe:

http://www.inquisitr.com/3572960/wikile ... mp-in-gop/

I tried penicillin, but I am still feeling the Bern.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:25 am 

Nas wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Nas wrote:

Maybe you shouldn't have voted for him then.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:30 am 
Site Admin

Nas wrote:
Trump is about to destroy the prestige of our highest office and it's making me sick.

The Republic has survived Jackson, Pierce, Johnson, Harding, Kennedy, Nixon, Carter, and W. Bush. I think it will survive Trump.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:33 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
At this point we should just have this guy run for President...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8-ilivBhaAM

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:34 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Trump is about to destroy the prestige of our highest office and it's making me sick.

The Republic has survived Jackson, Pierce, Johnson, Harding, Kennedy, Nixon, Carter, and W. Bush. I think it will survive Trump.

This x 100

Jackson might be the worst human we've ever elected as President.

Kennedy and Harding were banging them 3 at a time in the White House. I think I read something where Harding also made the WH staff hide whenever he entered a room. Not just avoid eye contact or not speak to him, the staff had to hide behind curtains and in closets if he or his wife entered a room they were cleaning or doing something in.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:35 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

This x 100

Kennedy and Harding were banging them 3 at a time in the White House. I think I read something where Harding also made the WH staff hide whenever he entered a room. Not just avoid eye contact or not speak to him, the staff had to hide behind curtains and in closets if he or his wife entered a room they were cleaning or doing something in.

This is all academic anyway. Trump aint winning. Wont even be close.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:02 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Hank Scorpio wrote:
I think I read something where Harding also made the WH staff hide whenever he entered a room. Not just avoid eye contact or not speak to him, the staff had to hide behind curtains and in closets if he or his wife entered a room they were cleaning or doing something in.

#hardingsafespace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:12 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

You really think it's settled that we survived W?!? I'd posit we are years from possibly recovering from all the bad he brought upon this country almost across the board. If at all possible.

Especially since the politics of hate & the aptly described "deplorabes" they engender keep digging deeper holes for us all.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:16 pm 
100000 CLUB

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Nas wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Nas wrote:

Maybe you shouldn't have voted for him then.

You're right. Not that my vote made a difference but I thought it was entertaining at the time and now I'm not feeling the same way.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Regular Reader wrote:

You really think it's settled that we survived W?!? I'd posit we are years from possibly recovering from all the bad he brought upon this country almost across the board. If at all possible.

Especially since the politics of hate & the aptly described "deplorabes" they engender keep digging deeper holes for us all.

If you don't think we are all in the same basket of deplorables then you are deluding yourself. Neither party cares about the country or its people. The democrats are just as awful as the republicans.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:19 pm 
100000 CLUB

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

This x 100

That would be Andrew Johnson. I think things are different now. Even with all the people JORR named (I don't think all were terribel) people still respected the office. Very few appear to have respect for it now.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Nas wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:

This x 100

That would be Andrew Johnson. I think things are different now. Even with all the people JORR named (I don't think all were terribel) people still respected the office. Very few appear to have respect for it now.

That's not the Donald's fault tho. He's just seizing the opportunity, and leveraging all the racists to his side.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:32 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

If you don't think we are all in the same basket of deplorables then you are deluding yourself. Neither party cares about the country or its people. The democrats are just as awful as the republicans.

But only one party has been running & governing based on little more than hate for almost 50 years, so there's that

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Spaulding wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

It's easy to make statements like that when you are a suburban, middle class, white. It seems that all the Republicans have done for the last six years is try to repeal the ACA, and introduce discriminatory laws targeting blacks, latinos, the poor, and homosexuals, all masquerading as religious freedom.

After Obama trounced Romney, the R's said that they were going to change their line of thinking to be more inclusive, because the path to winning the White House was getting increasingly difficult with changes in demographics, among other things. Instead of putting the bus in reverse, they put the pedal to the metal, and a clueless, racist Orangutan is driving the bus off a cliff.

There are many issues where they are different sides of the same coin, but Regular Reader and I went over this ad nauseum sometime ago, proving the MANY differences.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Chus wrote:

It's easy to make statements like that when you are a suburban, middle class, white. It seems that all the Republicans have done for the last six years is try to repeal the ACA, and introduce discriminatory laws targeting blacks, latinos, the poor, and homosexuals, all masquerading as religious freedom.

After Obama trounced Romney, the R's said that they were going to change their line of thinking to be more inclusive, because the path to winning the White House was getting increasingly difficult with changes in demographics, among other things. Instead of putting the bus in reverse, they put the pedal to the metal, and a clueless, racist Orangutan is driving the bus off a cliff.

There are many issues where they are different sides of the same coin, but Regular Reader and I went over this ad nauseum sometime ago, proving the MANY differences.

What does that mean? The Republicans are terrible, but the Democrats are no different. There aren't many differences and a large amount of people can't or won't acknowledge that. It's a huge part of the problem.
Regular Reader wrote:

But only one party has been running & governing based on little more than hate for almost 50 years, so there's that

Sure. And the other one governs based on keeping the system as it is and to get votes but nothing changes and nothing is better, so there's that. They don't care about you or me or the people. They care about themselves and their friends that make them money.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
if you hold the republican party responsible for Trump, you have to hold the democratic party responsible for Clinton.

You can't be the party of visionaries and run Hillary as your candidate. Neither party is any good at all. They are putting in planks in their party platforms that they think will get their candidate elected. Neither the democrats or republicans care about the actual people voting.

Anyone saying they support either party today as constituted should have their head examined. Neither candidate is worse than the other. They're each in their own way equally terrible.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:55 pm 
Site Admin

Regular Reader wrote:
You really think it's settled that we survived W?!?

I suppose it's possible that his presidency ultimately brings down the United States, but I doubt that.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:58 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
Chus wrote:

What does that mean? The Republicans are terrible, but the Democrats are no different. There aren't many differences and a large amount of people can't or won't acknowledge that. It's a huge part of the problem.

It means that nobody is trying to discriminate against you, no matter which party is in charge. Nobody is calling you a freeloader. Nobody is trying to stop you from voting, or marrying the person you want.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:02 pm 

City of Fools wrote:
Neither candidate is worse than the other. They're each in their own way equally terrible.

I'll take my chances with the one who prepares for at least the process, if not the actual job and leave others to their false equivalencies.

One is not only an alleged pedophile rapist, but unarguably A Bigot & a racist who would fuck his daughter if social mores allowed, I don't know how anyone matches that.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:04 pm 

Chus wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
Chus wrote:

It means that nobody is trying to discriminate against you, no matter which party is in charge. Nobody is calling you a freeloader. Nobody is trying to stop you from voting, or marrying the person you want.

:salut:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:11 pm 

City of Fools wrote:
if you hold the republican party responsible for Trump, you have to hold the democratic party responsible for Clinton.

Okay, I will wear that. She is far from perfect, but she is competent. He is clueless, and it shows every time he opens his mouth. He hasn't even tried to learn about policy.

City of Fools wrote:
You can't be the party of visionaries and run Hillary as your candidate. Neither party is any good at all. They are putting in planks in their party platforms that they think will get their candidate elected. Neither the democrats or republicans care about the actual people voting.

More laziness.

Do you really think that Obama doesn't care about anybody but himself? Here is one example that proves otherwise. He invested $15M into a program to help out people who are struggling in coal mining areas. These are people who hold racist signs at rallies. They have never voted for a Democrat, and never will. But B. Hussein is helping them anyway.

https://insideclimatenews.org/news/1610 ... ties-adapt

City of Fools wrote:
Anyone saying they support either party today as constituted should have their head examined. Neither candidate is worse than the other. They're each in their own way equally terrible.

That's all just lazy, too. This type of attitude is what created the monster that is Trump.

One party won't even say the words "climate change" and introduces laws purely designed to discriminate, masquerading as religious freedom. If you think that constitutes no difference, then perhaps it is you who needs to get his head examined.

Trump is probably the worst candidate of all time. He is worse than Hillary, and everybody else in my lifetime.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Regular Reader wrote:
City of Fools wrote:
Neither candidate is worse than the other. They're each in their own way equally terrible.

I'll take my chances with the one who prepares for at least the process, if not the actual job and leave others to their false equivalencies.

One is not only an alleged pedophile rapist, but unarguably A Bigot & a racist who would fuck his daughter if social mores allowed, I don't know how anyone matches that.

it's a small thing with sentence structure, but you should start with the knowns and end with the allegations when you start a sentence with "not only".

It's nice to hear very little pushback on "both candidates are terrible" Please help LTG, he struggles with this.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 126  Next