It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 126  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:25 pm 

pizza_Place: any / all
would, would, wouldn't, wouldn't, would.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
The woman to the right of Trump goes to the same barber as Dennis Eckersley.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Jbi11s wrote:
Nas wrote:
City of Fools wrote:
you said anyone I chose! I know all the candidates are bad this year. I'm not voting.

Shuttle the fuck up the next 4 years.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:58 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Trump may be a real predator

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 0933235933

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

"I don’t care about you; I just want your vote.”
Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:03 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Hank Scorpio wrote:
I think I read something where Harding also made the WH staff hide whenever he entered a room. Not just avoid eye contact or not speak to him, the staff had to hide behind curtains and in closets if he or his wife entered a room they were cleaning or doing something in.

Is that weird?

Asking for a friend.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
GoldenJet wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Nas wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 432667&id=<a href="tel:100000933235933">100000933235933</a>

MANY are aware of the rumors concerning Donald and B. Clinton's relationship with billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Tad Queasy wrote:
The woman to the right of Trump goes to the same barber as Dennis Eckersley.

She is the love child of Penny Marshall and Roseanne.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:20 pm 
100000 CLUB

Jbi11s wrote:
Nas wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 432667&id=<a href="tel:100000933235933">100000933235933</a>

MANY are aware of the rumors concerning Donald and B. Clinton's relationship with billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

Money must make that type of evil okay. Wasn't that his daughter in law that jumped when he tries to kiss her?

Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:21 pm 

Nas wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Nas wrote:

Money must make that type of evil okay. Wasn't that his daughter in law that jumped when he tries to kiss her?

Tiffany is his actual daughter.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
You can bet that when Trump and Clinton used to party, there was some strange stuff going on.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:22 pm 
100000 CLUB

Jbi11s wrote:
Nas wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Nas wrote:

Even worse. I've never seen someone's daughter do that. Something happened.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:35 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:48 pm 

DONALD TRUMP. CHANGE WE CAN BLEED IN!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:13 pm 

Nas wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Nas wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Nas wrote:

Even worse. I've never seen someone's daughter do that. Something happened.

yeah, like her dad running for president and totally embarrassing her

also, tiffany was never around trump much growing up i dont think. she wasnt raised by the hookers like the others were... at least from what i remember

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Regular Reader wrote:
Chus wrote:

It means that nobody is trying to discriminate against you, no matter which party is in charge. Nobody is calling you a freeloader. Nobody is trying to stop you from voting, or marrying the person you want.

:salut:

So is my opinion of what we should focus on less valid or important because I'm a white middle class suburban woman? That sounds like something Julie Dicaro would say. I'll can tell you what it means to me . Nobody is looking out for me and I don't benefit from any of these laws, it's usually the opposite. Like Darkside, I don't know how wide spread of a problem the voting is and I'm not saying it isn't a problem. I'm sure the Democrats have never tampered in an election or committed voting fraud. They are all honest and champions of the people. They care.

If I voted, I would not include gay marriage as a top issue when choosing a party affiliation. While I would like to see gay couples have most of the same legal rights as hetero couples, it's really low on my priority list. I think it would effect less than 5% of the population and believe there are other more important issues.

I don't believe a lot of Republicans feel the way you seem to think they feel on a lot of the issues. That's just my experience and I have no real knowledge of the south though. That's not saying they are not a shitty party. It's all a bunch of smoke and mirrors. They have divided us and would like to keep us divided. Neither party has any interest in solving problems or making our lives better. There is no money in it for them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:06 pm 
100000 CLUB

I'm not sure what Spaulding is being defensive about but she's the suburban mom Trump is targeting and bringing into his tent. Spaulding just doesn't want to admit that she is a Trumpet.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:15 pm 

Nas wrote:
I'm not sure what Spaulding is being defensive about but she's the suburban mom Trump is targeting and bringing into his tent. Spaulding just doesn't want to admit that she is a Trumpet.

I'm not defensive about anything. I have no dog in this fight other than I hope at some point the people that are deeply ingrained in their party realize their party doesn't give a crap about them or anybody else. That's true for Democrats or Republicans. I wouldn't vote in this election if you held a gun to my head.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:30 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Chus wrote:

It means that nobody is trying to discriminate against you, no matter which party is in charge. Nobody is calling you a freeloader. Nobody is trying to stop you from voting, or marrying the person you want.

:salut:

So is my opinion of what we should focus on less valid or important because I'm a white middle class suburban woman? That sounds like something Julie Dicaro would say. I'll can tell you what it means to me . Nobody is looking out for me and I don't benefit from any of these laws, it's usually the opposite. Like Darkside, I don't know how wide spread of a problem the voting is and I'm not saying it isn't a problem. I'm sure the Democrats have never tampered in an election or committed voting fraud. They are all honest and champions of the people. They care.

If I voted, I would not include gay marriage as a top issue when choosing a party affiliation. While I would like to see gay couples have most of the same legal rights as hetero couples, it's really low on my priority list. I think it would effect less than 5% of the population and believe there are other more important issues.

I don't believe a lot of Republicans feel the way you seem to think they feel on a lot of the issues. That's just my experience and I have no real knowledge of the south though. That's not saying they are not a shitty party. It's all a bunch of smoke and mirrors. They have divided us and would like to keep us divided. Neither party has any interest in solving problems or making our lives better. There is no money in it for them.

Donald Trump has effectively removed the scab from the Republican Party. His ascendancy to the head of the Republican Party was based largely upon prejudice and discrimination. He used his xenophobic views to gain cache into the party and camouflaged it with anti establishment and patriotic rhetoric. The fact that he was able to be taken seriously though he had serious flaws as a candidate suggests a lot about the Republican Party.

These were not the only reasons to not support him either. He was thoroughly unqualified to hold the highest office in the land. He had no interest in brushing up on the issues. He used this as a marketing tool if nothing else. He would be the equivalent of me voting for Sharpton or Jesse Jackson. Jesse Jackson was at least abreast of the issues when he ran but it still didn't make him any more qualified given his lack of experience.

Trump has nothing in his skill set to suggest that he should be President. To make it a partisan issue misses the point too. Republicans, some early and an even greater number late are now running from this dude. That is no accident. He is toxic and has been since day one. Some of the guys that believed themselves caretakers were criticized for running early and now they are praised for doing so.

There were far more serious people that they could have chosen yet didnt. People can say what they want about Hillary Clinton but at least she is a serious politician and always has been. If anything she politically calculates too much but at least she respects the process. This dude is a joke and has been since day one. He is only concerned about his "brand" and nothing else.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:45 pm 

I don't disagree with much of what you say. He's terrible. I don't know why they went with him. I don't really think it's what you say - I don't think they wanted him. I don't know where he started, he was just there and then kept gaining steam. He had soundbites, pop culture/personality. Might have been Eddie Murphyish. White dudes like to do shit like that...vote for the wrong dude as a goof. They get drunk and shit and go like: "Let's vote for Jesse Jackson""I just voted for Jesse Jackson." And next day would be
like this: "He fuckin' won?"

Last edited by Spaulding on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:48 pm 

I don't know that people are interested in experience anymore. That usually means crooked, status quo, and shitty. I kinda feel people want a nonpolitician.

Hillary is awful and the Democrats know it. I don't know why she got it other than her turn. There are lifelong Democrats and fence riders that won't vote for her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:10 am 

Spaulding wrote:
I don't know that people are interested in experience anymore. That usually means crooked, status quo, and shitty. I kinda feel people want a nonpolitician.

Hillary is awful and the Democrats know it. I don't know why she got it other than her turn. There are lifelong Democrats and fence riders that won't vote for her.

I'm interested to see what her turnout will be on election day. I think the stuff about Dems not wanting her is really a media narrative to be honest. She had about 15,000-18,000 come out at Ohio State tonight.

The reason that I say it is a media narrative is because you have heard nothing about her base during this election. During the primaries they spinned it as if all of the energy was with Bernie and the apathy with her. All the talk about millenials and rallies obscured the fact that she won by 4 million votes. Though Sanders exceeded expectations she wasn't in any real danger. The same thing occurred this time with Trump too. He posed a greater threat but she was always the favorite if for no other reason she had the electoral map in her favor. Rather than focus on that the media chose to focus on national numbers which are irrelevant in a Presidential election.

I think the vote for her is more of a pro than anti vote. People are not going around rah rahhing for her and that is not surprising. She has been in Public Life for close to 40 years. There is nothing new about her as a politician and that isn't nor should it be a disqualifier.
The non politician thing got us guys like Trump Carson and Cain how is that good thing? It also would have gotten us AL Sharpton. I think it is important for people to work together. I think that partisanship is the single biggest afflicting politics right now. It's why I didn't want Sanders. No more my way or the highway guys who are so clingy to their ideals and principles that nothing ever gets done.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:29 am 

They work with each other because they are each other. They are the same, working for the same people, and it's not us, it's business.

I think the pendulum has swung to the left. It's not a pro her vote or anti her vote. It's a vote for the democratic party. Unless the Democrats really fuck up, I don't think we'll see another Republican president. The Republican party must change in the next decade or they will die. There is too much that works against them and people are being conditioned to accept the social changes.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:40 am 

pizza_Place: any / all
Spaulding makes a lot of good points. I can't make up my mind!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:29 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
So I guess that Warren Buffett employs hundreds of accountants for charity? He personally may not have the losses that would show up on his personal income taxes, but there are businesses he owns that have shown losses and do take this writeoff.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:38 am 
100000 CLUB

Gloopan Kuratz wrote:
So I guess that Warren Buffett employs hundreds of accountants for charity? He personally may not have the losses that would show up on his personal income taxes, but there are businesses he owns that have shown losses and do take this writeoff.

He's not taking them because he loves America.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:49 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Nas wrote:
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:

He actually got on national TV (CNBC) during the height of the financial collapse and blackmailed/extorted the federal government and U.S. taxpayer. Might as well have a had a gun to our collective heads.

Guy is one of the most disingenuous pieces of shit to come down the pike in quite some time. Fits right in as a Clinton supporter.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:04 am 
100000 CLUB

SomeGuy wrote:
Nas wrote:
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:

He actually got on national TV (CNBC) during the height of the financial collapse and blackmailed/extorted the federal government and U.S. taxpayer. Might as well have a had a gun to our collective heads.

Guy is one of the most disingenuous pieces of shit to come down the pike in quite some time. Fits right in as a Clinton supporter.

He saved our economy by telling investors it was safe to buy..

Trump '24

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 126  Next