It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108 ... 126  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:19 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Nas wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
Nas wrote:
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:
So I guess that Warren Buffett employs hundreds of accountants for charity? He personally may not have the losses that would show up on his personal income taxes, but there are businesses he owns that have shown losses and do take this writeoff.

He's not taking them because he loves America.

He actually got on national TV (CNBC) during the height of the financial collapse and blackmailed/extorted the federal government and U.S. taxpayer. Might as well have a had a gun to our collective heads.

Guy is one of the most disingenuous pieces of shit to come down the pike in quite some time. Fits right in as a Clinton supporter.

He saved our economy by telling investors it was safe to buy..

One of these days you and I are going to have at it. Going to give you the what the for.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:21 am 

SomeGuy wrote:
Nas wrote:
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:
So I guess that Warren Buffett employs hundreds of accountants for charity? He personally may not have the losses that would show up on his personal income taxes, but there are businesses he owns that have shown losses and do take this writeoff.

He's not taking them because he loves America.

He actually got on national TV (CNBC) during the height of the financial collapse and blackmailed/extorted the federal government and U.S. taxpayer. Might as well have a had a gun to our collective heads.

Guy is one of the most disingenuous pieces of shit to come down the pike in quite some time. Fits right in as a Clinton supporter.
Yup, and it's disingenous of him to release his tax return now that he is giving away his money when before he openly bragged about not wanting to donate to charity because he knew how to use the money better than charity. Then Bill Gates basically told him to stop being stupid and he eventually did.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:24 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
If people on both sides looked at the tax strategies of those people or companies they hold in high regard MANY would be surprised, frightened and possibly disgusted. Darling Apple would be an example.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:28 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
pittmike wrote:
If people on both sides looked at the tax strategies of those people or companies they hold in high regard MANY would be surprised, frightened and possibly disgusted. Darling Apple would be an example.

Companies and individuals. Most aren't doing anything illegal.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

"I don’t care about you; I just want your vote.”
Trump '24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:32 am 

Trump is a fraud and the lengths that people are going to as a means of defending him is truly a sight to behold. Releasing tax returns is not a big deal but if it's part of protocol it's part of protocol.

Someguy is a damn hypocrite and a fraud too. You do all of this railing against "oligarchs" "money class" yet you go out of your way to defend a guy that is the epitome of said class. Trump without built in advantages wouldn't be any richer than your average Jewel grocery bagger. He'd probably be working at the local Steak n Shake.

You are one of the idiots that has been conned by his "genius" years ago and you can't quite shake it. You bash everyone that dares criticize " The Donald". The oligarch class knows he is a damn joke that is why they aren't falling over themselves to support him.

Last edited by long time guy on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:33 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Nas wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Companies and individuals. Most aren't doing anything illegal.

Nope. Never said they were.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:40 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
long time guy wrote:
Releasing tax returns is not a big deal but if it's part of protocol it's part of protocol.

:lol:

Did you forget you're a Hillary Man? Or is following protocol only important for politicians you don't like?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:44 am 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Releasing tax returns is not a big deal but if it's part of protocol it's part of protocol.

Did you forget you're a Hillary Man? Or is following protocol only important for politicians you don't like?

Hillary Clinton has released the last 40 years of her taxes.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:45 am 

long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Are you suggesting she's always followed protocol?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:49 am 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

On this particular issue yes. She didn't in terms of Emails no.

Do you really want to have a contest between her and Trump on this particular issue? It would be a damn massacre as far as who is the bigger scam artist.

Did your guy Gary "Geo" "Johnson ever follow protocol during any of his Social Studies classes? What about any of his smoke sessions?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:57 am 

long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Do you really want to have a contest between her and Trump on this particular issue? It would be a damn massacre as far as who is the bigger scam artist.

Did your guy Gary "Geo" "Johnson ever follow protocol during any of his Social Studies classes? What about any of his smoke sessions?

This is a perfect Hillary supporter quote.

Step 1: Vaguely acknowledge one of Hillary's many character flaws while remaining wholly uncritical of said flaw
Step 2: Immediately shift to saying Trump is worse
Step 3: Take an irrelevant sideswipe at a third party candidate to ensure the smugness hits all targets

Got the playbook down pat, bro!

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:58 am 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Step 1: Vaguely acknowledge one of Hillary's many character flaws while remaining wholly uncritical of said flaw
Step 3: Take an irrelevant sideswipe at a third party candidate to ensure the smugness hits all targets

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:59 am 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:59 am 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

LTG deflects better than Patrick Roy in his heyday.
The difference between LTG and SG is SG is trolling better than Forrest Gump after the Hurricane and LTG actually believes all the shit he posts.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:02 am 

This is how I imagine LTG except you know he is a little darker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6pRbwu4Pf0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:02 am 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

If the worst that Hillary has done is the Email server thing then that's not much. Do you have anything else or are we going to revert to right wing talking point stuff?

I'm sure you've been looking for that proverbial smoking gun for years.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:04 am 

chaspoppcap wrote:
This is how I imagine LTG except you know he is a little darker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6pRbwu4Pf0

And I somehow envision your brain being in a perpetual fetal position like state.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:05 am 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

Helluva playbook. Bill Walsh would be proud.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:07 am 

chaspoppcap wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

LTG deflects better than Patrick Roy in his heyday.
The difference between LTG and SG is SG is trolling better than Forrest Gump after the Hurricane and LTG actually believes all the shit he posts.

If you think Someguy is trolling then you may be a bigger fool than first anticipated.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:09 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Didn't the latest Wilileaks dump in the last day not paint Clinton in a great light about MANY things? Asking for a friend.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:10 am 

Jbi11s wrote:
Didn't the latest Wilileaks dump in the last day not paint Clinton in a great light about MANY things? Asking for a friend.

Yup, but you know Trump.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:11 am 

Jbi11s wrote:

Asking questions and trying to have a discussion means you're ATTACKING HILLARY and are a HUGE TRUMP SUPPORTER.

Black and white. That's it, buddy!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:12 am 

Jbi11s wrote:

Vaguely paid attention to it to be honest. No WikiLeaks dump is going to do that. WikiLeaks is in the tank and obviously coordinating with Russia to get the dam fool elected. I think it had something to do with Podesta.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:15 am 

long time guy wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

Vaguely paid attention to it to be honest. No WikiLeaks dump is going to do that. WikiLeaks is in the tank and obviously coordinating with Russia to get the dam fool elected. I think it had something to do with Podesta.

And.....there it is!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:16 am 

SomeGuy wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

Asking questions and trying to have a discussion means you're ATTACKING HILLARY and are a HUGE TRUMP SUPPORTER.

Black and white. That's it, buddy!

Your Trump love was on full display during the Hillary Health thread.How'd that workout for you by the way.

Trump has had a bad case of the sniffs during both debates yet no mention from the impartial Someguy. Comrade Chas was a no show on it too. I guess you put that Medical degree on the shelf.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:18 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
The Intercept wrote:
Donald Trump is calling attention to the women who have accused Bill Clinton of rape and sexual assault. Here are some of the accusations that women have made against Trump.

A federal lawsuit alleges that Trump raped a 13-year-old in 1994. The plaintiff claims Trump and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein repeatedly raped her.

Ex-wife Ivana Trump accused Trump of rape, but she retracted the claims after their divorce. “You cannot rape your spouse,” Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen said, falsely — he later apologized.

Temple Taggart, a former Miss Utah, said: “He kissed me directly on the lips. I thought, ‘Oh my God, gross.’

Jill Harth claims Trump sexually harassed her in the early 1990s. “He was trying to kiss me. I was freaking out,” she said.

CNN reported that a woman said Trump sexually harassed her in 2010 at Trump Tower.

Bridget Sullivan, former Miss New Hampshire, said Trump stared at contestants naked during the 2000 Miss USA pageant. Trump also told Howard Stern he did that.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:19 am 

SomeGuy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

And.....there it is!

Wasn't that WikiLeaks dump billed to be the thing which effectively ended her candidacy? What happened?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:21 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
The Intercept wrote:
Donald Trump is calling attention to the women who have accused Bill Clinton of rape and sexual assault. Here are some of the accusations that women have made against Trump.

A federal lawsuit alleges that Trump raped a 13-year-old in 1994. The plaintiff claims Trump and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein repeatedly raped her.

Ex-wife Ivana Trump accused Trump of rape, but she retracted the claims after their divorce. “You cannot rape your spouse,” Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen said, falsely — he later apologized.

Temple Taggart, a former Miss Utah, said: “He kissed me directly on the lips. I thought, ‘Oh my God, gross.’

Jill Harth claims Trump sexually harassed her in the early 1990s. “He was trying to kiss me. I was freaking out,” she said.

CNN reported that a woman said Trump sexually harassed her in 2010 at Trump Tower.

Bridget Sullivan, former Miss New Hampshire, said Trump stared at contestants naked during the 2000 Miss USA pageant. Trump also told Howard Stern he did that.

Thanks Midget. Knew you'd deliver the goods. What are the odds that Someguy and Chas will ignore this bit of information?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:22 am 

pizza_Place: any / all
long time guy wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

And.....there it is!

Wasn't that WikiLeaks dump billed to be the thing which effectively ended her candidacy? What happened?

Stay tuned.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:22 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Tall Midget wrote:
The Intercept wrote:
Trump stared at contestants naked during the 2000 Miss USA pageant.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108 ... 126  Next