It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:54 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109 ... 126  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:23 am 

pizza_Place: any / all
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
The Intercept wrote:
Trump stared at contestants naked during the 2000 Miss USA pageant.

Did your ex wife paint that?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:23 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Jbi11s wrote:
Didn't the latest Wilileaks dump in the last day not paint Clinton in a great light about MANY things? Asking for a friend.

It proved that she was being honest at the debate when it came to the public and private comments.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

"I don’t care about you; I just want your vote.”
Trump '24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:24 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Nas wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Didn't the latest Wilileaks dump in the last day not paint Clinton in a great light about MANY things? Asking for a friend.

It proved that she was being honest at the debate when it came to the public and private comments.

Panglossian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:29 am 

Jbi11s wrote:
Nas wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

Panglossian

If it is the "Sanders hits file" thing that is standard oppo research stuff that every campaign has. Shit Sanders essentially accused her of Wall Street corruption for the past 7 months of the campaign and I never heard retort from any of the Hillary haters. I will try and check it out and if there is meat then fine. The bias is at an all time high.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:30 am 
100000 CLUB

long time guy wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Nas wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

Panglossian

If it is the "Sanders hits file" thing that is standard oppo research stuff that every campaign has. Shit Sanders essentially accused her of Wall Street corruption for the past 7 months of the campaign and I never heard retort from any of the Hillary haters. I will try and check it out and if there is meat then fine. The bias is at an all time high.

Did Bernie release his taxes returns?

Trump '24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:33 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
long time guy wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Nas wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

Panglossian

The small part I read had it as DNC vice chair Donna Brazille sending them that insider information.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:34 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Spaulding wrote:
So is my opinion of what we should focus on less valid or important because I'm a white middle class suburban woman?

Nobody said that. I'm referring to your "it isn't happening on my street, so it isn't a problem" attitude.

Spaulding wrote:
That sounds like something Julie Dicaro would say.

That's ridiculous, lazy, and insulting. So, because I think that black people should be able to vote, and gay people should be allowed to get married, I am on her level? Seriously?

Spaulding wrote:
I'll can tell you what it means to me . Nobody is looking out for me and I don't benefit from any of these laws, it's usually the opposite.

I don't even know what this means, but you have had more advantages than poor black people and homosexuals.

The opposite? Are you really saying that you have it rougher than people who are having basic rights taken away from them? Now who sounds like DiCaro?

Spaulding wrote:
Like Darkside, I don't know how wide spread of a problem the voting is and I'm not saying it isn't a problem.

You and Darkside can deny facts all you want, but it's happening. The articles I provided show where and how.

I have an appeals court on my side, you guys have your feelings.

Spaulding wrote:
I'm sure the Democrats have never tampered in an election or committed voting fraud.

Your sure, huh? Present some proof, and we can discuss it. Until then, you are basing this on your feelings, not facts.

Spaulding wrote:
They are all honest and champions of the people. They care.

This is completely irrelevant to this discussion, and a very poor attempt at "well, they do it too".

I'll take false equivalencies for $400, Alex.

Spaulding wrote:
If I voted, I would not include gay marriage as a top issue when choosing a party affiliation. While I would like to see gay couples have most of the same legal rights as hetero couples, it's really low on my priority list. I think it would effect less than 5% of the population and believe there are other more important issues.

Denying people basic rights isn't a big deal to you? Interesting.

Again, it doesn't affect you directly, so you don't care.

If you don't vote, then you don't get to complain about anything.

Spaulding wrote:
I don't believe a lot of Republicans feel the way you seem to think they feel on a lot of the issues.

Somebody is voting these people into office. What you feel or believe doesn't supersede reality.

Spaulding wrote:
That's just my experience and I have no real knowledge of the south though.

Clearly, if you are denying that this is happening. I didn't cite some blog from a lefty rag. These laws were struck down in court.

Spaulding wrote:
That's not saying they are not a shitty party. It's all a bunch of smoke and mirrors.

I don't know what that is supposed to mean.

Spaulding wrote:
They have divided us and would like to keep us divided. Neither party has any interest in solving problems or making our lives better. There is no money in it for them.

More laziness. "Well, they are both bad, so I am just throwing my hands up in the air". One party is actively denying basic rights to MANY people, and continuing to do so, after a court ordered them to stop. Based on your apathetic attitude, it seems that this doesn't bother you. That's sad.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

Last edited by Chus on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:37 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Chus wrote:

Spaulding wrote:

That's ridiculous, lazy, and insulting. So, because I think that black people should be able to vote, and gay people should be allowed to get married, I am on her level? Seriously?

Uh, Julie is ridiculous, lazy and insulting.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:39 am 

pittmike wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Nas wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

Panglossian

The small part I read had it as DNC vice chair Donna Brazille sending them that insider information.

Sanders spent the majority of his campaign bashing the DNC. They owed him no favors and I find it interesting that people think that they did. The guy only became a Democrat in order to gain traction. Look at how that strategy has worked out for the Republicans? (With Trump) about to destroy their party no thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:41 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
long time guy wrote:
pittmike wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Nas wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

Panglossian

Sanders spent the majority of his campaign bashing the DNC. They owed him no favors and I find it interesting that people think that they did. The guy only became a Democrat in order to gain traction. Look at how that strategy has worked out for the Republicans? (With Trump) about to destroy their party no thanks.

You can't make shitposts like this and then also complain about false equivalence when people compare Trump and Clinton.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:41 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:
Chus wrote:

Spaulding wrote:

Uh, Julie is ridiculous, lazy and insulting.

What does Julie have to do with any of this, other than Spaulding lazily dismissing me as a SJW like DiCaro?

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:43 am 
100000 CLUB

long time guy wrote:
pittmike wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Nas wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

Panglossian

FavreFan wrote:
You can't make shitposts like this and then also complain about false equivalence when people compare Trump and Clinton.

Another Trumpet standing by his man.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:50 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Clintonians still taking shots at Bernie, huh?

I'll tell you this... Bernie would be beating Trump like a red-headed step child.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:53 am 

leashyourkids wrote:

I'll tell you this... Bernie would be beating Trump like a red-headed step child.

I doubt it Leash. I only did it because the Anti Hillary crowd can't seem to let it go and the great wikileaks reveal related to it. Hillary thoroughly dispatched of Bernie. To be honest she never even campaigned against him. Never a threat.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:56 am 
100000 CLUB

leashyourkids wrote:

Nope

Trump '24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:05 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/11/politics/ ... index.html

So he's been holding back this whole time?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:09 am 
100000 CLUB

leashyourkids wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/11/politics/donald-trump-paul-ryan-tweets/index.html

Believe him

Trump '24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:10 am 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Nas wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Nope

yep.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:22 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
I didn't say it's not happening on so it isn't a problem nor do I feel that way. What I said was the Democrats and Republicans are equally terrible parties with terrible candidates that don't care about any of us. They care about getting votes, and remaining in power so they can make money for themselves and their friends.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:31 am 
100000 CLUB

City of Fools wrote:
Nas wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Nope

yep.

Bernie was never attacked during the primaries or had a negative ad ran against him. He still lost. Trump likely destroys Bernie. Besides Bernie didn't really want to be president. If he did he would have destroyed Hillary.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:32 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
leashyourkids wrote:

Interesting that Trump is thinking of going negative. Could swing the momentum.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:34 am 

Nas wrote:
City of Fools wrote:
Nas wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Nope

yep.

Bernie was never attacked during the primaries or had a negative ad ran against him. He still lost. Trump likely destroys Bernie. Besides Bernie didn't really want to be president. If he did he would have destroyed Hillary.

Imagine the DNC actually pulling for Bernie. It blows the mind. The main reason Trump has stayed within stabbing distance is his dishonesty is balanced by her dishonesty. Bernie is not universally disliked. You'd have Bernie giving away free stuff and Donald attacking him for giving away free stuff. We know who wins in a contest of who can give away the most free stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:41 am 
100000 CLUB

City of Fools wrote:
Nas wrote:
City of Fools wrote:
Nas wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Nope

yep.

Imagine the DNC actually pulling for Bernie. It blows the mind. The main reason Trump has stayed within stabbing distance is his dishonesty is balanced by her dishonesty. Bernie is not universally disliked. You'd have Bernie giving away free stuff and Donald attacking him for giving away free stuff. We know who wins in a contest of who can give away the most free stuff.

You're living in fantasy land my friend. Bernie would have been Mao when Trump was done. Bernie had no fight in him or her would have easily won the nomination. He did not want the responsibility of being president.

Trump '24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:44 am 

it gets back to the original argument. There's just only so many republican supporters out there period. They are not the majority anymore. It was all over 8 years ago. It's still all over. Enjoy the run, democrats. Only Hillary can screw this run of royalty up for the next 16 plus years.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:48 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
FavreFan wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:53 am 

City of Fools wrote:
Nas wrote:
City of Fools wrote:
Nas wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Nope

yep.

Bernie was a run of the mill idealistic left wing politician. He was the kind of guy that i used to root for in my youth when I had left wing idea political leanings. The problem is that they used to always lose elections. Pie in the sky ideas are not a substitute for pragmatism.

Hillary didn't win because the DNC backed her. That is a myth that is being perpetuated by Sanders supporters and it really is disingenuous. Hillary Clinton had a base of support i.e. older voters, minority voters that was simply broader. She defeated him soundly and never had to enact any of the "sabotage" stuff that WikiLeaks keeps leaking.

Sanders got a pass from Hillary, the media, and Republicans during the campaign. He engaged in negative campaigning and never was called on it by her or anyone else for that matter. She ran a general election campaign while he pounder away on the stump and even insinuated that her Wall Street dealings were illegal.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:55 am 

Good to see long time guy not letting Bernie off the hook.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:58 am 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
FavreFan wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:02 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Good to see long time guy not letting Bernie off the hook.

Nah we were always in agreement on him. Too bad you turned states on me. Truth be told I was hoping that she wouldn't pander for his vote/voters either. She did though and it was done out of political calculation. I think she takes Trump even without the Sanders supporters.

Her base which the media never references is strong. You constantly hear about Trump and Sanders base and the level of excited around them. Hillary has a base too and hers is not mostly an anti vote either. She has people that want to see her win too. Lots of people but you'd never know it by reading people the comments of some on this board.

Then again people like Johnson and Stein yeesh have garnered more support on here so what does that really suggest?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:09 pm 
FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:

How is that a shitpost? It's 100% accurate.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109 ... 126  Next