It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 9:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Nas wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
JOrr used to post almost exclusively about biking, the White Sox, music, horse racing, and restaurants. He's now been reduced to a whiney clown similar to the old guys who solve the world's problems while sitting in a McDonald's booth drinking their senior coffee each morning. Sad.

They also play chess and look at "younger" women.

Something tells me that you have taken a spin or 2 around the one in Hyde Park Nas. Those dudes play chess into the Wee hrs of the night

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 9:29 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
Nas wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
JOrr used to post almost exclusively about biking, the White Sox, music, horse racing, and restaurants. He's now been reduced to a whiney clown similar to the old guys who solve the world's problems while sitting in a McDonald's booth drinking their senior coffee each morning. Sad.

They also play chess and look at "younger" women.

Something tells me that you have taken a spin or 2 around the one in Hyde Park Nas. Those dudes play chess into the Wee hrs of the night

Yep! I used to love watching them and listening to the shit talking. Some of the coolest dudes.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

"I don’t care about you; I just want your vote.”
Trump '24

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 7:15 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Nardi wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
JORR is facing a withering assault from none other than Frank "Flapjacks" Coztansa across numerous threads. Road's mental acuity, manhood, and personal integrity have all been thrown into question by the Board's own chubby-cheeked pit bull. Frank is attempting to verbally pancake JORR, and his strategy--according to some long-time board observers--appears to be working. But we may not want to count JORR out just yet. While his halcyon days of entering into bizarrely passive-aggressive bicycle sprints with random strangers appear to have passed him by, this bilious board juggernaut still has some gas left in the tank. Although he's grown long in the tooth and is much more a wine-sipping nihilist than he is a hazardous youth, CFMB's most beloved Bible-loving atheist and Trump-hating Trump supporter remains animated by one desire: to make every interpersonal interaction in which he participates an unnecessarily tense encounter. Stay tuned to see how this one turns out!

:lol: :lol: Awesome.

I'm just not gonna get into a back and forth with the dumbest guy on the board. I don't even read his posts unless someone quotes them. And they're usually as dumb as ever.

NARDI ALARM ACTIVATED!!!

"I'm just not gonna get into a back and forth"
Alarm not activated!

Seriously, I have Frank on my Foe List. And whether anyone believes that or not, I haven't responded to him in at least several months. But now I see guys quoting him and it appears his main function on this board is to follow me from topic to topic making snarky comments. I'm wondering if I should hire a bodyguard.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 11:31 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Tall Midget wrote:
Although he's grown long in the tooth and is much more a wine-sipping nihilist than he is a hazardous youth, CFMB's most beloved Bible-loving atheist and Trump-hating Trump supporter remains animated by one desire: to make every interpersonal interaction in which he participates an unnecessarily tense encounter.

See, an ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations. CFMB man spends his life getting into tense situations.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 12:23 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
JORR is facing a withering assault from none other than Frank "Flapjacks" Coztansa across numerous threads. Road's mental acuity, manhood, and personal integrity have all been thrown into question by the Board's own chubby-cheeked pit bull. Frank is attempting to verbally pancake JORR, and his strategy--according to some long-time board observers--appears to be working. But we may not want to count JORR out just yet. While his halcyon days of entering into bizarrely passive-aggressive bicycle sprints with random strangers appear to have passed him by, this bilious board juggernaut still has some gas left in the tank. Although he's grown long in the tooth and is much more a wine-sipping nihilist than he is a hazardous youth, CFMB's most beloved Bible-loving atheist and Trump-hating Trump supporter remains animated by one desire: to make every interpersonal interaction in which he participates an unnecessarily tense encounter. Stay tuned to see how this one turns out!

I'm just not gonna get into a back and forth with the dumbest guy on the board. I don't even read his posts unless someone quotes them. And they're usually as dumb as ever.

NARDI ALARM ACTIVATED!!!

Alarm not activated!

Seriously, I have Frank on my Foe List. And whether anyone believes that or not, I haven't responded to him in at least several months. But now I see guys quoting him and it appears his main function on this board is to follow me from topic to topic making snarky comments. I'm wondering if I should hire a bodyguard.

Frank is mostly harmless. Like that mosquito bite that goes away after a couple days and just irritates the shit out of you. But there is always a small chance it carries Malaria.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 12:32 pm 

No foes here.

Come at me, brah!

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 12:36 pm 

for some reason my youtube algorithm is directing me towards a poster named Snarch, who goes to different stadiums on game day dressed in the opponents gear and trolls the fans. I think I could do that job.

Midwesterns seem to be the least likely to be goaded into a reaction. SEC fans are almost immediately angered. The college football episodes are funny.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 1:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Frank "Flapjacks" Coztansa continues his blistering assault on CFMB's favorite sport coat-wearing punk, Joe Orr Road Rod:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
I'm asking a guy who has spent the better part of the last 3 years railing against what he has called "misinformation", to back up his own misinformation that he has posted here.
"I'm just not going to get into a back and forth with the dumbest guy on the board."

Jorr doesn't realize he is the dumbest guy on the board.

Will JORR allow this unprecedented level of aggression to go unanswered? Has this once great board titan gone softer than the ample flesh on Frank's pale underbelly?

Watch this space for further details on this rapidly developing story!

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 2:13 pm 

Mope Francis calls for the Council of Nicetoseeya with Joe Orr at the Hinsdale Oasis

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 2:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Satriale's
good dolphin wrote:
Mope Francis calls for the Council of Nicetoseeya with Joe Orr at the Hinsdale Oasis

For God's sake, we bend more rules than the Catholic Church.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 4:29 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

NARDI ALARM ACTIVATED!!!

Alarm not activated!

SEACREST most assuredly gets in a back and forth after "reading quotes". He was TRYING to compare himself to you and I had to nip that in the bud.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 4:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Johnny Sack wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 4:39 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Johnny Sack wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Is the Hinsdale Oasis anything like purgatory?

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 4:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Nardi wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Johnny Sack wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Is the Hinsdale Oasis anything like purgatory?

You're thinking of Schaumburg.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2024 11:23 pm 

Chet throwing haymakers at Bagels in the Portillos thread.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2024 6:18 am 

Hawg Ass destroying Cubbie Nation.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2024 11:29 am 

Brick wrote:
Hawg Ass destroying Cubbie Nation.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Marie's
Simple Frank getting hit with truth bombs from the Doctor of Style in the White Sox thread. Unknown battle as MANY here have these two douchebags on the foe setting.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:55 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
We've got pandemonium in the Cubs forum with Piggy and everyone else! Where is Monsoon with the call?!?! Really disappointed in him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12