It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 9:06 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Darkside wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:
He was tired of being called a child predator. I don't think he'll quit permanently. We all need a break from time to time.

As much as SOME may annoy us, we can't afford to lose many more daily contributors.

Teachers shouldn't date students.

Isn't hard to say, shouldn't be controversial either.

To be fair you followed him around demanding he say it nearly every day. I'd go nuts if you pulled something like that on me.

No you wouldn't.

I think you probably agree with me.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2023 11:16 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Darkside wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:
He was tired of being called a child predator. I don't think he'll quit permanently. We all need a break from time to time.

As much as SOME may annoy us, we can't afford to lose many more daily contributors.

To be fair you followed him around demanding he say it nearly every day. I'd go nuts if you pulled something like that on me.
Seacrest must have LTG on his foe list.

Reader, you're flat out wrong. LTG has created AT LEAST 25-30 Threads over the years With the sole purpose of attacking other posters here. The fact that you refuse to call him out when he is blatantly wrong makes you an absolute coward.

And LTG will be back as soon as Johnson takes his oath of office. He doesnt have what it takes to stay away from here permanently.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 12:15 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:

Reader, you're flat out wrong. LTG has created AT LEAST 25-30 Threads over the years With the sole purpose of attacking other posters here. The fact that you refuse to call him out when he is blatantly wrong makes you an absolute coward.

You've posted some of the dumbest thoughts offered here just to foolishly try and mix it up with yet another of your mortal board enemies. I thought I was avoiding boredom and piling on by not jumping in. You should thank me.

And stick to the cubbie section.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 12:41 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:

You've posted some of the dumbest thoughts offered here just to foolishly try and mix it up with yet another of your mortal board enemies. I thought I was avoiding boredom and piling on by not jumping in. You should thank me.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 12:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:

And LTG will be back as soon as Johnson takes his oath of office. He doesnt have what it takes to stay away from here permanently.

Maybe he's traveling on the subways of NYC looking for old ladies to harrass?

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 3:10 pm 
100000 CLUB

Regular Reader wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:

This doesnt refute a word I said, because you know I speak the truth.

Maybe if LTG were a Trump voter, or white, you would be able to man up and call it for what it is. Because its beyond weak on your part that you defend a guy who constantly insults other posters wives and kids.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 7:13 pm 

Clearly, nothing happened, sweet.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 12:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
I've been absent for some time because yikes I wanted to avoid any and all Chicago sports for a bit before resuming my torture, but can anyone fill me in on what I missed?

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 12:30 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
I've been absent for some time because yikes I wanted to avoid any and all Chicago sports for a bit before resuming my torture, but can anyone fill me in on what I missed?

Gute bootlickers were celebrating the following unearthed CCTV footage of Gute taken in 2020.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 2:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
W_Z wrote:
i was called a child predator supporter years ago RE: roman polanski. i didn't leave. because i knew i wasn't, and i know what i am.

Brings me back to the good old days of 2010 during football season when cubbiegirlshamoo called me a woman beater because I mocked another one of her moronic ideas.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 2:36 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Seacrest told LTG to stop posting. He meant in a thread and LTG though he meant on the board. Kind of turned into a "you can't fire me because I quit" type deal and LTG left the board.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 2:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Franky T wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Seacrest told LTG to stop posting. He meant in a thread and LTG though he meant on the board. Kind of turned into a "you can't fire me because I quit" type deal and LTG left the board.

he'll be back soon under a moniker like "Courageous Cougar"

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 3:18 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Bagels wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

he'll be back soon under a moniker like "Courageous Cougar"

I think he should come back as Archie Bunker.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 3:24 pm 
100000 CLUB

The Missing Link wrote:
We better not, you know, "kill" our chickens before they "cross" the road? Just asking a question.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 3:59 pm 
Site Admin

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

I asked Link repeatedly to unequivocally repudiate behavior that the ISBE and CPS do not.

He got tired of being called out for it, and left.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 4:15 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

I asked Link repeatedly to unequivocally repudiate behavior that the ISBE and CPS do not.

He got tired of being called out for it, and left.

OK, so nothing of value was lost then.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 4:17 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
LTG will be missed. He moved needles

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 4:20 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

Moving needles != being good.

Case in point, The Big Bang Theory being the #1 comedy show for years when it absolutely sucked.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 4:22 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:

So do heroin dealers.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 4:23 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Moving needles != being good.

Case in point, The Big Bang Theory being the #1 comedy show for years when it absolutely sucked.

The Big Bang Theory gave us this

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 4:40 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:

Maybe if LTG were a Trump voter, or white, you would be able to man up and call it for what it is. Because its beyond weak on your part that you defend a guy who constantly insults other posters wives and kids.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 7:49 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Weak? Funny. You've never posted anything memorable, just been a troll who adds nothing new to any exchange. Sad thing is that you mistake it with accomplishment. Maybe stick to dumbassed dull 30 year old Seinfeld references. That may be your pathetic ceiling. Unless it's dry humping a car.

And spell check helped you with "truth". You aren't that bright, nearly 100k posts prove that. That you think I'm automatically supposed to attack Link when I spend 25% of the time here that I used to shows you have no attachment to reality when he attacks a guy like you.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 7:58 pm 

Damn.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 7:58 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Weak? Funny. You've never posted anything memorable, just been a troll who adds nothing new to any exchange. Sad thing is that you mistake it with accomplishment. Maybe stick to dumbassed dull 30 year old Seinfeld references. That may be your pathetic ceiling. Unless it's dry humping a car.

And spell check helped you with "truth". You aren't that bright, nearly 100k posts prove that. That you think I'm automatically supposed to attack Link when I spend 25% of the time here that I used to shows you have no attachment to reality when he attacks a guy like you.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 7:59 pm 

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 8:01 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

Hey fuck you man. You are by far and away the most useless fucker that has ever disgraced this place.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 8:03 pm 

Darkside wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:

Hey fuck you man. You are by far and away the most useless fucker that has ever disgraced this place.

Last edited by HawaiiYou on Mon May 15, 2023 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 8:04 pm 

Hawaii I got another Holocaust joke. It's a doosy

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 8:09 pm 
100000 CLUB

:lol: Oh, Reader. Try and respond to the facts I'll lay out here if you dare.

First. I havent said a word about my musings in this exchange. Im sure Seacrest's isnt the only foe list Im on. I couldnt care less about that though.

Second, I never said you should attack ltg. But you have NEVER called him out for being a complete asshole on here. I did say you should call him out for this and its cowardly not to. Coward in this instance is not an insult, its a fact.

Third, you've insulted me three or four times over your last couple posts here. But LTG? Never. Yet you have the audacidy to jump into this thread and claim he was some benevolent victim here who was ganged up on? What imaginary message board are you reading?

If you have somehow posted from under a rock over the last 3-5 years, I'd be glad to link 10, or 20, or 100 posts where ltg was the agressor. Personally attacking posters', their jobs, wives, and children. Believe me, they ain't hard to find.

But you saying anything along the lines of, "Hey ltg/liberal lion/link, thats over the line buddy. Not cool"....impossible to find.

In closing. I speak 100% truth here (thanks, spellcheck!). You cannot refute anything I've said here, but that surely won't stop you from insulting my intelligence again.

Maybe LTG isn't the only one who should take a good long break from here because frankly your bias and peformamce in this thread so far has been a pathetic embarrassment.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 8:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
My favorite thing here is that a misplaced quote makes it look like Reader is laying into HY.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next