It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 2:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:17 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Frank Coztansa wrote:
C'mon. It was more a shot at Scorehead than anything else. Orr pretty much just said that his physical parts still work enough to nail somebody.

He did not post pictures of himself with people of questional age like Jimmy Reardon did, Peeps.

I know Frank. And I said I knew what he was trying to say.

But you can't tell me if chas posted that exact same response to Chus or me that there wouldn't have been an outcry and a new board meme would've been born.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Scorehead wrote:
So you think that you should be able to nail a 13 year old Boy or Girl. Nice.

I am able to nail a 13 year old boy or girl. I know you're 54 years old. Are you still able?

Have you done this as an adult? Would you even want to? I can't imagine wanting to have sex with a girl (she's not a woman at 13) that I knew (or even thought might be)was even close to 13. That would just be something I can't imagine wanting. Not because there are laws against it, or society says it's wrong. Because I know it's wrong. A 13 year old is far too naieve and immature. They may want it at that moment, but they are too immature and impressionable to be drawn into it by an older person that should know better than to be taking advantage of them.

I don't know if it's "wrong" or not, but I just wouldn't have any interest in a teenager. When I ran the bakery I had a bunch of teenaged girls working for me. One or two may have had a crush on me. Who knows what might have happened? I can tell you that if I showed you a picture of them, there's no straight guy here who wouldn't say, "I'd hit it". But then they open their mouths and start talking. You'd likely have no interest at all. I know I didn't.

I may have mentioned before, when I was 37 or 38 I had a twenty year old girl try to move in with me. I tried to discourage her, but come on. She was hot. She's interested in an old guy like me? I got caught up in it for a little while. I knew it was going nowhere but she didn't. Even that was way too young. It's like the Steely Dan song- "She don't remember the Queen of Soul".

Anyway, the modern liberal approach to sex is that "they're gonna do it, just give 'em condoms". That may be true. In the past people got married in their teens. Do I think it's a great idea for a 30 year old guy to bang a fifteen year old? Of course not. I'm just not sure it should be a criminal act. We've accepted that she's having sex. What difference does it make how old the partner is?

Now, a teacher is another matter. The issue there is the unequal power of the individuals. But if a 24 year old teacher nails a 16 year old student it's a crime. If the student is 18, the teacher will be fired, but it isn't a crime. In my eyes, both things are the same.

Finally- and I touched on this in an earlier post- our society has created a strange thing: teenagers/young adults who are very worldly and sophisticated on some levels but who lack any maturity whatsoever.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:34 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Similarly, if a guy pushes another guy and he falls down but doesn't get hurt and it goes no further, chances are nobody calls the police.
Unless you're Daley's nephew.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Similarly, if a guy pushes another guy and he falls down but doesn't get hurt and it goes no further, chances are nobody calls the police.
Unless you're Daley's nephew.

First off, he did a lot more than just push Kochman. He had what 60-80 pounds on Kochman and hit him with a sucker punch? Then it took how many years for anything to really be done about it? Apples and oranges. It doesn't come close to the situation presented in my post. I'm talking about how the law enforcement community will jump to protect a girl/woman who might be so much as put in fear for her well being, while a guy will not generally receive the same level of concern/protection. In generations gone by, women (especially wives) were often treated as property and abused by men. That was awful, but the pendulum has swung too far in the other direction now. Equal protection under the law-okay. But there are a lot of women that have learned how these things work and make false accusations of abuse if they want a divorce, just to gain leverage. They know as Police Officers, you have no discretionary powers in a situation where an accusation of abuse is made.The accuser must be arrested. Even if a female officer looks her over and finds no evidence of abuse... The guy may prevail in court, but in the meantime he's got an order of protection in place, can't get into his own home and has to hire an attorney. Another guy accuses someone of pushing/hitting him and there are so signs of abuse, no arrest is made. Not excusing even minor abuse, I just have a problem with the inequities of the laws and how lawmakers really force the Police Officers to deal with the same kinds of criminal accusations completely differently.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
That's um..........something, JORR. Can't say I'm with you on this one.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:31 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Douchebag wrote:

You beat me to it, jerk.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:34 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
When I was in high school, we had a discussion about the age of people having sex and the laws against it.

When the teacher asked what that law was called, my friend raised his hand and said, "the mandatory rape laws". He thought that was right. It still makes me laugh.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:36 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
One time in 8th grade I proofread a paper that talked about the popularity of hip-hop and how kids "enjoy raping along to the music." I thought that kid had to be the dumbest motherfucker in the building -- and he probably was. Years later, I discovered the comment section of youtube. I think I've now seen "rapping" with one 'p' more than with two. Our world.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:38 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Scorehead wrote:

I am able to nail a 13 year old boy or girl. I know you're 54 years old. Are you still able?

Have you done this as an adult? Would you even want to? I can't imagine wanting to have sex with a girl (she's not a woman at 13) that I knew (or even thought might be)was even close to 13. That would just be something I can't imagine wanting. Not because there are laws against it, or society says it's wrong. Because I know it's wrong. A 13 year old is far too naieve and immature. They may want it at that moment, but they are too immature and impressionable to be drawn into it by an older person that should know better than to be taking advantage of them.

I don't know if it's "wrong" or not, but I just wouldn't have any interest in a teenager. When I ran the bakery I had a bunch of teenaged girls working for me. One or two may have had a crush on me. Who knows what might have happened? I can tell you that if I showed you a picture of them, there's no straight guy here who wouldn't say, "I'd hit it". But then they open their mouths and start talking. You'd likely have no interest at all. I know I didn't.

I may have mentioned before, when I was 37 or 38 I had a twenty year old girl try to move in with me. I tried to discourage her, but come on. She was hot. She's interested in an old guy like me? I got caught up in it for a little while. I knew it was going nowhere but she didn't. Even that was way too young. It's like the Steely Dan song- "She don't remember the Queen of Soul".

Anyway, the modern liberal approach to sex is that "they're gonna do it, just give 'em condoms". That may be true. In the past people got married in their teens. Do I think it's a great idea for a 30 year old guy to bang a fifteen year old? Of course not. I'm just not sure it should be a criminal act. We've accepted that she's having sex. What difference does it make how old the partner is?

Now, a teacher is another matter. The issue there is the unequal power of the individuals. But if a 24 year old teacher nails a 16 year old student it's a crime. If the student is 18, the teacher will be fired, but it isn't a crime. In my eyes, both things are the same.

Finally- and I touched on this in an earlier post- our society has created a strange thing: teenagers/young adults who are very worldly and sophisticated on some levels but who lack any maturity whatsoever.

I am decidedly not with the liberal approach. I think an older guy they goes after teenaged girls of young ladies in their early 20's is a creep. I think he's someone that convinces himself that manipulating younger individuals for the purpose of taking advantage of them sexually is okay....when it's just not. Whether something is a crime or not, I think there is a moral obligation to refrain from taking advantage of vulnerable girls. You call teenagers/young adults worldly? I think they may act that way. but deep down they are immature and vulnerable and taking advantage of them is wrong in my eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:52 pm 
Site Admin

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
I am decidedly not with the liberal approach. I think an older guy they goes after teenaged girls of young ladies in their early 20's is a creep. I think he's someone that convinces himself that manipulating younger individuals for the purpose of taking advantage of them sexually is okay....when it's just not. Whether something is a crime or not, I think there is a moral obligation to refrain from taking advantage of vulnerable girls. You call teenagers/young adults worldly? I think they may act that way. but deep down they are immature and vulnerable and taking advantage of them is wrong in my eyes.

Well, Steve, at what age do you feel someone is old enough to not be taken advantage of? And I know each individual is different, but for the sake of laws or just general morality, hold old should people before they have sex? 22? 25?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:01 pm 

I can't take advantage of the old. I can't take advantage of the young. The rest of them aren't worth taking advantage of.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:11 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Well, Steve, at what age do you feel someone is old enough to not be taken advantage of? And I know each individual is different, but for the sake of laws or just general morality, hold old should people before they have sex? 22? 25?

There is no age that taking advantage of anyone is okay.
Having sex with the disabled or mentally impaired at any age is wrong as well.
I think sex between similarly aged individuals is a natural thing when younger individuals reach a point where that becomes natural. But for older guys to be preying on younger individuals is awful. I would say that when a young lady reaches around 25, if she wants to date an older guy (sugar Daddy type) it's because she recognizes that he may offer her things she desires that perhaps are harder to get from a younger guy. She is not being taken advantage of, as much as both parties are bartering for things they desire. She is mature enough to make prudent deisions, even if they are questionable ones.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:14 pm 
Site Admin

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

I think sex between similarly aged individuals is a natural thing when younger individuals reach a point where that becomes natural. But for older guys to be preying on younger individuals is awful. I would say that when a young lady reaches around 25, if she wants to date an older guy (sugar Daddy type) it's because she recognizes that he may offer her things she desires that perhaps are harder to get from a younger guy. She is not being taken advantage of, as much as both parties are bartering for things they desire. She is mature enough to make prudent deisions, even if they are questionable ones.

Okay, so how about a law that there cannot be more than a 2 year age gap between sexual partners until the age of 25? Does that sound right?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Wait a second. Disabled people can't get laid?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:25 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Okay, so how about a law that there cannot be more than a 2 year age gap between sexual partners until the age of 25? Does that sound right?

In no place in my post did I suggest that. There is a huge difference between a 22 year old dating an 18 year old (freshman and senior at college for example) and a 33 year old dating the 18 year old. The first is an example of peers dating the 2nd smacks more of a predator and prey situation.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:25 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Are you saying that the disabled should live a chaste life, completely devoid of sexuality?
My wife worked around the disabled for years. Dude they do it. They have urges just like the less mentally impared such as yourself.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:30 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Wait a second. Disabled people can't get laid?

Refers to someone in a coma or something like that, not someone that has physical challenges but is able to make decisions on whether or not they wish to be intimate with another person. I think you may know this but be selecting something to make light of. But there have been cases where individuals that were incapacitated or mentally challenged were taken advantage of by people working in a hospital or mental facility.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:33 pm 
Site Admin

Elmhurst Steve wrote:

In no place in my post did I suggest that. There is a huge difference between a 22 year old dating an 18 year old (freshman and senior at college for example) and a 33 year old dating the 18 year old. The first is an example of peers dating the 2nd smacks more of a predator and prey situation.

So you think it's immoral for a 33 year old to date an 18 year old?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
When someone says disabled, a person in a coma isn't the first thing that comes to mind.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
leashyourkids wrote:
When someone says disabled, a person in a coma isn't the first thing that comes to mind.

Girlfriend in a coma, I know, I know, it's serious.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:38 pm 
Site Admin

Now we're equating a sixteen year old wearing a Juicy sweatsuit with her tits out and comin' on to me to someone in a coma.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Very good...

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:38 pm 

Darkside wrote:
They have urges just like the less mentally impared such as yourself.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:41 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

So you think it's immoral for a 33 year old to date an 18 year old?

I think if a 33 year old showed up at my home to pick up my daughter when she was 18, he would have regretted it, and left alone. Yeah, it's not just the age difference. If it's a 30 yead old and a 45 year old thats no big deal, because they are both mature adults. But an 18 year old is not and that kind of scenario smacks of a predator/prey kind of situation.

Last edited by Elmhurst Steve on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:45 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:

Had I said handicapped, that would apply to people who might well have physical limitations but still have considerable capabilities, including sexual ones. Thats why I used the term disabled, as in incapable of normal functions.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:18 pm 

Divide your age in half an add 7, that's your low age

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Scorehead wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Scorehead wrote:

I would never be able to do that. The fact that you had this thought is troublesome. You might want to think twice before posting comments like this on the interwebs.

Don't worry about me. You need to worry about your own posts. I have no interest in your "morality". Haven't you figured that out?

You consider pedophilia a "moral issue"??? Oh Brother...

Surely you were taught right from wrong...right?

Do you have kids?

Do you support or belong to NAMBLA?

You're driving a late 1970's Impala & have been seen driving around junior high schools, right?

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

Last edited by Scorehead on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next