It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:54 pm 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
For those of you that want to hit ignore, I suggest you do it now.

Some people find it funny to say that someone has a mental issue because of what they post. Let me give you a little glimpse of my personal dealings with mental instability and see if you still find this acceptable.

30 years ago, Merrillville had a very low murder rate - it was almost unheard of. The most gruesome case that happened involved two young females who were attacked, raped, mutilated and tied to the apartment door handle. One of those females was my uncle's fiance. My uncle returned home from work unable to open the door to his apartment even though it was unlocked - he pushed his way in to find his fiance and her roommate murdered gruesomely. The person that did it (even though he was never convicted, everyone in my family and in Merrillville knows he did it) was a person that had been in and out of instutions for mental instability. I loved this woman - she had dinner at my house and we spent holidays together. I had a crush on her. She was the most harmless, sweet hearted person I have ever known and she was murdered by someone with "mental instability" issues. My uncle has never been the same since. This is factual - the anniversary was detailed in the NWI Times and Post Tribune I believe last year. Still finding "mental instability" remarks funny? Ok, let's continue on.

15 years ago, my wife's brother was married to a woman who had Bi-Polar Disorder. I say "was" married and "had" Bi-Polar Disorder because 15 years ago, my brother in law came home to find her in bed with her brains blown out because she had comitted suicide. Did you know that in the state of Indiana that when something like that occurs that the state charges you to clean it up? Well my brother in law and mother in law didn't have the money to have it cleaned up, so they, along with my wife who was 13 at the time, had to clean his wife's brain matter off the walls and ceiling. How would that feel to have to have done that if someone in YOUR family had "mental instability" issues? I'm guessing not good. Still find it funny? I'll continue.

I've mentioned that I was married previously, but what I haven't mentioned is why I am divorced and remarried. My ex-wife suffers from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I didn't know the extent of the illness until well after we were married and I believed in the sanctity of marriage and I loved her. I thought we could ride it out. I spent the next 12 years of my life in a state of constant fear and awareness of this condition. Every weekend while she was at work, I lived in fear that if every dish wasn't cleaned and every magazine in it's proper place that it would send her into a bout. I spent years applying medicine to the backs of her hands from her constantly overscrubbing and causing calluses and sores. I have seen in her in the bouts of the illness crying uncontrollably at her condition and her inability to overcome it. We have a daughter together. Imagine, if you will for just one second - drop your internet personas and let this sink into the real people that are sitting at their computers reading this - imagine if you can how it would feel to look into your daughter or son's eyes and wonder if they weren't going to be stricken with this same debilitating condition? There are no surefire studies to say whether OCD is inherited or not but there is strong proof of a prominence of occurence in offspring. Imagine if that is your child when you throw out words like "mental instability" going forward. When my ex's behavior worsened to the point that it was no longer healthy for my daughter to be in that situation, I divorced her. Imagine what that must have been like to tell your daughter that we had to leave mommy because she was sick.

Now, imagine what it feels like to have those words thrown at you because someone feels like you post too much or that your emotions waver too quickly or simply that they just don't like you for what you post on the internet?

I know the stories aren't only happening to me - there are people sitting at the computer reading this now that have experienced many of those same situations in their own lives. There are people here that have children (I know this for fact) that have mild or moderate mental handicaps. Think about those people and those real raw emotions when they have to read those words because you want to look clever in an internet fight.

That is my problem with that word and the association of it.

For anyone that posts a negative remark in this thread, know that I will have found you to be incapable of the most basic of human emotion - compassion. I will ignore you and will have nothing further to ever say to you again - so now is your chance guys - let's see those clever posts now.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:07 pm 

You sir are an attention whore on the level of one Hoffy Puckhead. Get over yourself and stop posting your whiny little posts. You are making Kiddies dick even limper every time you post this shit. :wink: :alien:

:sunny: :sunny:

spmack wrote:
Like Kid, its not hard and it only takes all of 2 minutes...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:08 pm 

Juggs = gone. Next?

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:16 pm 

pizza_Place: nowhere
Wow..I'm not tryin to be a smartass but it looks like the men in your family should administer psychiatric exams before gettin with a woman. Thats some unfortunate bad luck going there

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:18 pm 

Mr. Hernandez wrote:
Wow..I'm not tryin to be a smartass but it looks like the men in your family should administer psychiatric exams before gettin with a woman. Thats some unfortunate bad luck going there

Life is real and raw unfortunately sometimes.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:20 pm 

pizza_Place: art of pizza
This is the thing, Dave: Everyone's got problems. I was with you on the thread asking for help in the situation with your nephew (I think it was a nephew) but this overwrought missive topping off the erratic behavior you've displayed on the board of late is just too much. It leads me to wonder what the point is of your interacting here. Compassion is one thing, but I also think you just need to give it a fucking rest.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
DegenerateDave wrote:
Some people find it funny to say that someone has a mental issue because of what they post.

I don't think it's people trying to be funny, or mean, or any of that...based on your posting habits lately, I'd say it's a pretty fair question to ask if you are in right mind.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Somehow I won't be surprised when we find out dude has chopped up dead bodies in his freezer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:28 pm 

Dave,
I'm sorry to hear that. I can't even imagine how tough that is to deal with.

However, I think you need to find a way to separate the fake and sometimes surreal world we have here and the real world.

If this board isn't an escape from the every day worries we all have then you probably won't enjoy it much.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:10 pm 

and now we add dave to these sad stories......as a wacko !! .......who cares.......cry me a river, grow a set of nuts and move on

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Old World Pizza in Melrose Park
Dave, after posting what you just did, and all the shit that has gone on the past week or so; if you don't see that YOU have an OCD problem then you are worse off than I thought. Stop fucking posting - seriously. YOU are exhibiting all the signs of a mental illness but are refusing to do anything about it. Think about all the shit you, and you alone, have posted the last week. Now think about the post you started this thread with. Got it? Good. STOP ALREADY. You really need help, and its obvious to everyone but you apparently.

I wish you the best but if you can't help yourself then no one else can either.

Oh...Eastern Illinois. They contacted me. I didn't take the entrance exam because I had 64 crayons instead of 3. But I loved going through Central Illinois. Watching people on bad cooked up Tide is the best.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Juggs wrote:
You sir are an attention whore on the level of one Hoffy Puckhead.

Hey shithead, come out from behind your mult so I can skullfuck you with my tire iron.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:48 pm 

Bah, I was wanting to avoid making any sort of serious comment on this whole episode, but I feel you've forced it. Dave, people aren't saying you're mentally unstable because they find it funny. They're doing it because they believe you're mentally unstable. That's it. I hesitate to say it, because there's no telling what someone who exhibits your behavior might do, but god damnit already. You really do need to take a step back and re-evaluate. There are a number of posters here, myself included, who have some issues of their own. But you are off the charts, my friend. To the point where you are unable to interact with other board members in a normal manner. Your constant vacillating on your participation in this board bespeaks a knowledge that this board is problematic for you, yet an inability to leave.

I have to come down on the side of posters who feel you need help. Not because I think it's funny, but because I think it's true. You've seen where such problems lead. Get help.

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
1) You probably need to speak to a psych doctor.

2) Juggs is worn out and tired.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:58 pm 

Puckhead wrote:
Juggs wrote:

Hey shithead, come out from behind your mult so I can skullfuck you with my tire iron.

I hope you can swing a tire iron better than you can shoot a basketball :wink: :alien:

spmack wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:59 pm 

newper wrote:

You are soooooo right, mmmmmmmmmmm spmack was on his game tonight, woo hoo sweetie :wink: :alien:

spmack wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Juggs wrote:
newper wrote:

You are soooooo right, mmmmmmmmmmm spmack was on his game tonight, woo hoo sweetie :wink: :alien:

:roll: :roll:
It was my fault for setting it up... I'll db myself.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
I don't believe one fucking word of this garbage.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Marinos-EGV
Why would you ever post something like this on an INTERNET SPORTS MESSAGE BOARD? If true, this is the conversation that should be happening between you and a paid professional. If you can't clearly see that you seem to be unable to differentiate between perception and reality, I don't know that anyone can help you. Then again to you, it appears that your perception is also your reality.

Honestly, take a few steps back and go away for awhile. A month at least, if not more. You are not that integral to this board that it won't go on without you.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:30 pm 

PUNKED!!!1 LOL

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Your problem is your own mental stability, not the comments of others.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:27 am 

Dave is entering Goldendomer territory.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:42 am 

pizza_Place: Little Caesar's
newper wrote:
2) All the trolls are worn out and tired.

Fixed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:56 am 

D-gen Dave ALWAYS = lots of words. :roll:

Puckhead wrote:
Juggs wrote:

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:03 am 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
You just cant help yourself can you.

STFU!

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:22 am 

pizza_Place: The one I make every friday night
Juggs wrote:
You sir are an attention whore on the level of one Hoffy Puckhead. Get over yourself and stop posting your whiny little posts. You are making Kiddies dick even limper every time you post this shit. :wink: :alien:

Yawn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:53 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Dave: I'm a bit conflicted by your most recent adventure in self-absorption. On the one hand, I'm irritated by your shameless attempt at emotional manipulation. Your use of the suffering of your loved ones as a tool for self-vindication on an internet message board clarifies your status as a rampant narcissist while also trivializing the pain of those you claim to care about. On the other hand, I find your tortured plea for attention to be the latest evidence that you really do need to step away from the board and seek professional help. Like many others here, I say this not to be funny, but because your posting history can lead to no other conclusion.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:16 am 

pizza_Place: NEW YORK STYLE PEPPERONI FROM LOMBARDI'S IN MANHATTAN.
Everyone can shake a family tree and have a nut hit them on the head.
Bi-Polar sufferers rarely take their medicine.....
Everyone does what they can for these folks, but guess what......if you don't protect yourself they drag you down like a fucking anchor...if they don't want to help themselves..there isn't a fucking thing anyone can do....and they are a tad self absorbed.
I have lived thru this with a family member and don't need some Holier than Thou fucking lecture.
PSYCHOLOGISTS are out there.....They can tell somebody exactly what to do to handle stuff like this.
AND SOMETIMES THEY TELL YOU IT IS PERFECTLY OK TO WALK AWAY BEFORE THE NUT DESTROYS YOUR LIFE.

WOO LIFE!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:42 am 

pizza_Place: Kosher
Hi Dave,

This is Les Grossman. Apparently, my previous messages are not getting through to your "mentally instable" two-ounce brain.

Your attempts to make yourself significant, when clearly you have not accomplished one thing extraordinary in your life, are akin to a turd trying to cling to the rim of my anus for dear life during my White Castle induced shitting extravaganza last night. In layman's terms...THEY ARE MOTHERFUCKING FUTILE.

Become aware of your own reality. Stop being a cumstain for five minutes and just maybe you will notice the world outside your fishbowl. I know that's too much for ask for such a self-absorbed pigfucker like yourself but it's Sunday. It's God's day. It's cosmic. Change your tampon and pull your sack back out from between your legs.

Keep It Real,

LG

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:48 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Dave,
I'm sorry to read about your family's history. Maybe it would help to talk to a close friend or relative. Sometimes,people get wrapped up in these chatboards and don't censor their thought process. It is easy to do. If I call someone "nuts" on here,that does not mean I feel emotionally unstable people are funny and should be ridiculed. Here's a tip,try talking sports,music,movies on here. Forget the heavy stuff for awhile.