It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3532 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:31 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Lower taxes and breakfast at a bar. #WIstrong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:37 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Damnit TM, we are still waiting for the result from last night's game!!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
Seacrest wrote:

Probably sleeping off a championship party.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:44 pm 

T-Bone wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Probably sleeping off a championship party.

Not once I have gotten the impression that TM parties. He is more likely to be up against an editorial deadline for his fifth novel on English literature in the Reformation Era.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:04 pm 

Come on up Ike

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:09 pm 

denisdman wrote:

Come on up Ike

God I love Wisconsin!!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
denisdman wrote:

Come on up Ike

You’re just raw dogging it out of a cooler?

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:12 pm 

So we are at a place called Double D’s. There’s a bus out front for the pub crawl. A lady we know is in the bar and a participant on the pub crawl. She has these cool beads.

I say, can I have them. She makes me show my tits. Kelly of course wants some, same deal. So Kelly shows her tits, and this lady goes down and sucks on my milk maid.

Yes I love it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:15 pm 

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Come on up Ike

You’re just raw dogging it out of a cooler?

Lower cost of living.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:38 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
denisdman wrote:
So we are at a place called Double D’s. There’s a bus out front for the pub crawl. A lady we know is in the bar and a participant on the pub crawl. She has these cool beads.

I say, can I have them. She makes me show my tits. Kelly of course wants some, same deal. So Kelly shows her tits, and this lady goes down and sucks on my milk maid.

Yes I love it.

Creepy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:01 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Yes I love it.

Creepy

Fun but you wouldn’t understand.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:20 am 

denisdman wrote:

Yes I love it.

and people think Trevor Bauer is weird

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:45 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
The AAU season has finally begun, and my son's first game is tonight. He's playing up against kids who are mostly two years older than he is, but he has looked very good in practice and has tangibly improved over the past month. His team appears to be very strong and will be playing against some of the most respected AAU programs in the Northeast over the weekend. It will be interesting to see if they are as good as they seem to be; we should know by Sunday night.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:52 am 
1000 CLUB

My kid's first AAU game was a wild one last night. The opposing team had a Giant of a player who was 6'3 and about 300 lbs. He looked like he was 25 years old, just slightly more mature than the players on our 6th grade team (most of whom are tall for their age). :lol:

In any event, the Giant was a heck of a player--agile, mobile, and hostile. Led by this behemoth, our opponents jumped out to a 16-4 lead to start the game before our coach switched to a full-court press. Once he did that, the whole dynamic of the game shifted. The Giant tired out trying to run the floor, our guards ferociously attacked the ball and forced a bunch of turnovers, and our team ended up winning by 20. My kid didn't start, but he led the team in steals and was our second-leading scorer.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:19 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Tall Midget wrote:
My kid's first AAU game was a wild one last night. The opposing team had a Giant of a player who was 6'3 and about 300 lbs. He looked like he was 25 years old, just slightly more mature than the players on our 6th grade team (most of whom are tall for their age). :lol:

In any event, the Giant was a heck of a player--agile, mobile, and hostile. Led by this behemoth, our opponents jumped out to a 16-4 lead to start the game before our coach switched to a full-court press. Once he did that, the whole dynamic of the game shifted. The Giant tired out trying to run the floor, our guards ferociously attacked the ball and forced a bunch of turnovers, and our team ended up winning by 20. My kid didn't start, but he led the team in steals and was our second-leading scorer.

So your kid is 1-1 1/2 years younger than his 6th grade team going against a kid 6'3" 300 lbs? :shock: Is your kid a young 5th or an old 4th?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:22 am 
1000 CLUB

pittmike wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

So your kid is 1-1 1/2 years younger than his 6th grade team going against a kid 6'3" 300 lbs? :shock: Is your kid a young 5th or an old 4th?

He's a 4th-grader, though he is quite tall for his age and is bigger than almost all fifth-graders and many sixth-graders.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:43 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Tall Midget wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

He's a 4th-grader, though he is quite tall for his age and is bigger than almost all fifth-graders and many sixth-graders.

Are you also from Brickland or is your wife tall?

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:19 am 
1000 CLUB

Neither one of us is very tall, but both of us have close family members who are 6'3 or taller.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:20 am 

good luck to him on his journey

I thought he was in high school or a soon to be rising freshman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:23 am 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
good luck to him on his journey

I thought he was in high school or a soon to be rising freshman

I have an older son who's about that age. The younger one is the athlete, though.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:27 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

I hope he keeps growing but have seen this all too often.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:31 am 
1000 CLUB

Hawg Ass wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

I hope he keeps growing but have seen this all too often.

Yeah, I know. He's gotten really into sports so we're going with it for now. He does have an impressive ability to develop new athletic skills incredibly quickly. He's also like that with music--probably even moreso.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3532 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118