It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:12 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 118  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:37 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Douchebag wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:56 pm 

pizza_Place: sarpinos
I like playing ping pong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:14 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Nas III decided to make his entrance into the world on my birthday. Pretty cool gift.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Nas wrote:
Nas III decided to make his entrance into the world on my birthday. Pretty cool gift.

He will have no problem receiving your SS payments when you die, now.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Nas wrote:

That's awesome. Congratulations.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:45 pm 

Congrats. Get snipped now.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Nas wrote:

Congratulations.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:16 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Nas wrote:
Nas VIII decided to make his entrance into the world on my birthday. Pretty cool gift.
Fixed and congrats!

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:22 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
When Hillary said it takes a village she wasn't asking you to populate one, nas.
Congrats dude.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:31 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
I was never happy about having another kid even though it was a boy. In fact I was devastated for weeks when I found out. I tried to say and do the "right" things too. I thought that it would grow on me. Even yesterday I wasn't excited about having a kid.

That all changed this morning. Watching 8 doctors and nurses run into your room because the babies heart rate keeps dropping. Seeing the looks on their faces as they're working to find ways to keep it from dropping again and hearing the urgency in their voices as they're telling us they have to get him out changed everything instantly. Sometimes it takes a loss or pontential loss for you to appreciate what you have. Seeing how fragile life can be made me realize how blessed I was to be adding another member to my family. The fact that he arrived on my birthday was the cherry on top.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:50 pm 

that's really awesome, nas.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:47 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Nas wrote:
I was never happy about having another kid even though it was a boy. In fact I was devastated for weeks when I found out. I tried to say and do the "right" things too. I thought that it would grow on me. Even yesterday I wasn't excited about having a kid.

That all changed this morning. Watching 8 doctors and nurses run into your room because the babies heart rate keeps dropping. Seeing the looks on their faces as they're working to find ways to keep it from dropping again and hearing the urgency in their voices as they're telling us they have to get him out changed everything instantly. Sometimes it takes a loss or pontential loss for you to appreciate what you have. Seeing how fragile life can be made me realize how blessed I was to be adding another member to my family. The fact that he arrived on my birthday was the cherry on top.

Congratulations

Same thing happened with my son. His heart rate eas dropping after 23 hours of labor and they finally had to do an emergency C-section on my wife. I was in the other room crying historically as I heard my son cry for the first time. They then had to grab me as they were rushing to bring him to ICU because he wasnt breathing well enough on his own. First time I saw him he had a million tubes coming out of him and I started to lose it even more. 8 hours later and he was breathing on his own completely.

Congratulations dude, you have been blessed again.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:37 am 

Nas wrote:

Great to hear.

I've been thinking I wouldn't mind another baby around the house as well lately.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:42 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Good to hear everyone's healthy, Nas.

We bought a house with a pool and are closing soon. I hate the fact that it has a pool, but we liked the house so much, we didn't care. But I do have to say that seeing the excitement on my daughter's face when we discuss the pool is worth it. My wife just signed her up for swim lessons and got her a new swimsuit, and she can't wait. Every time we talk about the "new house", she says "swimming. swimming. swimming." She doesn't talk in sentences yet, of course. :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:44 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
leashyourkids wrote:

We bought a house with a pool and are closing soon.

Um .... (a) lovely segue, and (b) I've been made to understand they don't particularly care for swimming.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:45 am 

:lol:

It was an entirely different story with no segue.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:48 am 

leashyourkids wrote:

We bought a house with a pool and are closing soon. I hate the fact that it has a pool, but we liked the house so much, we didn't care. But I do have to say that seeing the excitement on my daughter's face when we discuss the pool is worth it. My wife just signed her up for swim lessons and got her a new swimsuit, and she can't wait. Every time we talk about the "new house", she says "swimming. swimming. swimming." She doesn't talk in sentences yet, of course. :)

Don't be selfish. Get us some picks of the wife in this new bikini.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:49 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
I hope there is a pond for you, leash.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:54 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Not far from the river.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:55 am 

good dolphin wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Don't be selfish. Get us some picks of the wife in this new bikini.

I said my daughter got a new swimsuit, you old pervert.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:23 am 

leashyourkids wrote:

If she acts up say that you are going to fill the pool with rocks.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:24 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

No, coyotes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:32 am 

Douchebag wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

No, coyotes.
That would only scare leash.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:45 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
leashyourkids wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Not far from the river.

Next time you're by the river, drop in.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:01 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
good dolphin wrote:
Nas wrote:

Great to hear.

I've been thinking I wouldn't mind another baby around the house as well lately.

How 'bout I put on a diaper and plant myself on your couch for a while, big guy?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Nas wrote:

Congratulations!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
congratulations, Nas. I'm glad everything worked out for the best.

Former host of The Outdoors Experience on WIND and The Great Outdoors on CLTV
http://www.wefishasa.com

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Can't wait to visit Casa de Leash and drop the kids off at the pool.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Congrats, sir Nas!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 118  Next