It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Torture Video
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:51 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Drake LaRrieta wrote:
It's ironic how the white people are branded as the racists and statistically black on white crime is much more common than the reverse. I guess crime stats don't get reported because they don't fit the narrative.

Let me get this straight. We have four hundred years of slavery, another hundred of Jim Crow, blacks forced into ghettos or warehoused in segregated high rises and punished economically, all at the hands of white people. And when black people resort to crime at a higher rate after all of that, white people are indignant? That's the very definition of audacity.

People are people. I don't believe blacks are morally superior. But the actions of whites have certainly provided a lot of facts to support an argument that they are.

Joe,once again the 400 years thing is total bullshit. 400 years is longer than North America has been settled by Europeans. Also,SLavery was not just perpetrated by whites on b l a c is,blackzs would sell other blacks o the slavers for profit. It is a proven fact.

I was wondering when you'd enter the fray. You are right. There were some blacks that participated in the slave trade. They sold slaves. If there is an equivocation to be found which there obviously is, then why couldn't whites be slaves under the law? Shouldn't this equivalency extend there also?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:54 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Nas wrote:
It wasn't enough for LTG to rightly believe that this racially motivated attack was wrong and that the offenders should be "severely" punished. LTG needed to believe that as well as believe they and other blacks are/can be racist to avoid the label. When he didn't he got the narrow-minded bigot label and a short leap in logic was taken by accusing him of calling all white people racist.

Well, you have to understand long time guy is in the CSFMB Shit Thoughts Hall of Fame

And you are an idiot that serves no purpose other than find me and attempt to level personal insults with your stupid ass. I don't quite know where you get the impression that your opinions are must read.

"Original" and "thought" are never used in conjunction with anything you post.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Curious Hair wrote:
Nas wrote:
It wasn't enough for LTG to rightly believe that this racially motivated attack was wrong and that the offenders should be "severely" punished. LTG needed to believe that as well as believe they and other blacks are/can be racist to avoid the label. When he didn't he got the narrow-minded bigot label and a short leap in logic was taken by accusing him of calling all white people racist.

Well, you have to understand long time guy is in the CSFMB Shit Thoughts Hall of Fame

I like some of the stuff you bring to the table, CH, but have you ever actually had an opinion here? I think that makes it hard for you to criticize the opinions of others. Don't get me wrong... I enjoy the hell out of a good Dan Bernstein parody or Larry Bingo, but I find it hard for you to make that statement when I've never actually seen you defend a position.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
leashyourkids wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Nas wrote:

I like some of the stuff you bring to the table, CH, but have you ever actually had an opinion here? I think that makes it hard for you to criticize the opinions of others. Don't get me wrong... I enjoy the hell out of a good Dan Bernstein parody or Larry Bingo, but I find it hard for you to make that statement when I've never actually seen you defend a position.

Well he does believe Jonathan Toews is overpaid in relation to his point production...

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:26 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
leashyourkids wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Nas wrote:

Are you serious? CH has all kinds of opinions.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:36 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Nas wrote:

Are you serious? CH has all kinds of opinions.

Not on politics or social issues. I see him make side swipes at LTG and others, but I've never heard him espouse his own opinion. Has he given one in this thread?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
I have an opinion.

Leash blows.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Yeah usually bad Black hawks ones.

Whites where slaves,it was just called indentured servitude.
Slavery is all kinds of wrong. If you are any kind of Christian there can be no way you can really reconcile owning slaves. What is even sadder is that slavery is still with is today. Underground in some countries but legal in others. I think this discussion is drifting off the original topic. The four people involved defiantly exhibited racist and predijuced behaviour.c
Couple of things not getting much attention is that he waswas kidnapped for close to two days and the four people sent taunting tweets to the kids family. I am surprised they are not being hit with conspiracy
Charges,you usually see that or even mob action. The four morons who beat up the two b lacks in canarville over the summer got those.
I do love how LTG and Has are trying to rewrite the English language to fit their world view. BL acks can be racist according to the definition that the world accepts, you two are trying to redifine it as institutional racism. They are different that is why we use different words for them.
Plus,Black's also have systems to prove they are better than others. UNCF,The NAACP Image Awards.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Furious Styles wrote:
I have an opinion.

Leash blows.

Seconded.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:02 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
chaspoppcap wrote:

Slavery is all kinds of wrong. If you are any kind of Christian there can be no way you can really reconcile owning slaves. What is even sadder is that slavery is still with is today. Underground in some countries but legal in others. I think this discussion is drifting off the original topic. The four people involved defiantly exhibited racist and predijuced behaviour.c
Couple of things not getting much attention is that he waswas kidnapped for close to two days and the four people sent taunting tweets to the kids family. I am surprised they are not being hit with conspiracy
Charges,you usually see that or even mob action. The four morons who beat up the two b lacks in canarville over the summer got those.
I do love how LTG and Has are trying to rewrite the English language to fit their world view. BL acks can be racist according to the definition that the world accepts, you two are trying to redifine it as institutional racism. They are different that is why we use different words for them.
Plus,Black's also have systems to prove they are better than others. UNCF,The NAACP Image Awards.

:lol: :lol: :lol: so you're the fucking moron that complains that there isnt a White History Month!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:04 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
leashyourkids wrote:
Not on politics or social issues. I see him make side swipes at LTG and others, but I've never heard him espouse his own opinion. Has he given one in this thread?

Yes, I said they should be punished harshly irrespective of whether we call it a hate crime.
Curious Hair wrote:
This video makes me long for ISIS's slick production values. Well, they'll go to prison for a while. Dumbasses.
Curious Hair wrote:
I don't know what good the "hate crime" appellation does. They're going to get hit hard for this either way.

I think I've been plenty active in the politics threads concerning what I think. If you're going to say "long time guy may not believe Israel has a right to exist but at least he has the courage to say it," fuuuuuck you.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:05 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:
I have an opinion.

Leash blows.

That's a fact, not an opinion you dunce.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Curious Hair wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Yes, I said they should be punished harshly irrespective of whether we call it a hate crime.
Curious Hair wrote:
This video makes me long for ISIS's slick production values. Well, they'll go to prison for a while. Dumbasses.
Curious Hair wrote:
I don't know what good the "hate crime" appellation does. They're going to get hit hard for this either way.

I think I've been plenty active in the politics threads concerning what I think. If you're going to say "long time guy may not believe Israel has a right to exist but at least he has the courage to say it," fuuuuuck you.

Yeah, but are you macro-racist or micro-racist?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:09 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:

ecru-racist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:09 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Curious Hair wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

This meme isn't tiring in the least.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:10 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:

ecru-racist

ecru brute?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:21 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Killer V wrote:
Nas wrote:

Now who's making shit up?

Nobody labeled ltg anything. He made several comments and I wanted to try to understand what he was saying and where he was coming from.

My comments had nothing to do with the 4 abusers. I thought ltg stated his thoughts on that pretty clearly (though some apparently didn't). But please tell me how I misinterpreted this:

long time guy wrote:
Racism at its very core is a denial of access. Whites have the power to deny blacks access to any entity for which they seek. Blacks don't have such power to do the same. Blacks can be biased, prejudiced, discriminatory but their biases do not systematically deny whites anything. That is the fundamental difference.

Again, I wasn't trying to incite. I was/am trying to understand his viewpoint. I don't believe he wants me dead because I'm white any more than the reverse. I really think it's a case of semantics. We clearly have a difference of opinion of the definition of the word racism. I think that's what it boils down to.

I wasn't singling you out but I didn't make anything up. This is some of what I was talking about.

"You believe this is the goal of all white people? To deny black people things? They are all racist? Is what these 4 young people did understandable? Justifiable?"

LTG wrote:
No I don't. Some yes but nothing is absolute and I don't want to quantify it either.

LTG'S comments before the following statement wrote:
I hope the legal system bod slams them for this.

It is difficult to ascertain. I don't know what the maximum sentence happens to be but I think they should receive at least 70% of it. There will be people that will argue about their age and there will also be those that will attempt to use race as a way of providing a defense for them. I honestly don't think it should fly though.

This is definitely a racially motivated event. When you throw in the fact the kid was special needs makes it much worse.

"When you refuse to say this instance was a racist hate filled action, to somebody like me, you are absolving those 4 teens, are not calling them out, and creating an excuse."

Or this statement and your statement

"Is long time guy racist because he believes he is superior to white people"

"simply because I'm part of the current majority (not based on my actions, beliefs, or words), I'm racist.

That's what I'm getting from this..."

I agree it was definitely a difference of opinion. No doubt about it. I completely understand the point LTG was making about how he defines racist and the point JORR has made for years. I disagree with both and generally agree with your view of it. I think it's really that simple. Everything else seemed unnecessary to me.

I've had about 5 hours of sleep combined the past couple of days so I could be a little edgy too.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:33 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Curious Hair wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

You are a liar. I said from the very beginning that it doesnt have a right to exist on land inhabited by a vast majority of Palestinians. I feel much more comfortable in that after reading the original thoughts of the father of Zionism also. It is funny how assholes like you flip shot to fit a narrative. You are alone either.

The same people that chose to ignore the Trump shit conveniently chose once again to ignore it. It is completely relevant and all they continue to do is focus on non sequitur stuff in an effort to obfuscate.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:05 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:
I have an opinion.

Leash blows.

Seconded.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:07 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:
I have an opinion.

Leash blows.

Seconded.

Wow, I really need to start blowing people with talent.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:07 pm 
100000 CLUB

chaspoppcap wrote:

It is Nas and you're a lying idiot

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:13 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:
I have an opinion.

Leash blows.

Seconded.

Opposed ... at least as far as I'm concerned ... ya fruit.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:15 pm 

http://www.fox29.com/news/227536222-story

Quote:
Prosecutors offered new details of the assault, explaining that one of the suspects demanded $300 from the mother of the victim, who is schizophrenic and has attention-deficit disorder. They also said the beating started in a van when the same attacker became angry that the mother had contacted him asking that her son be allowed to come home.

A prosecutor told the judge that the suspects forced the victim to drink toilet water, kiss the floor and then allegedly stuffed a sock into his mouth and taped it shut as they bound his hands with a belt.

All four have experienced brushes with the law, some for serious and violent crimes.

Hill, for example, was arrested as a juvenile in 2015 on allegations of armed robbery, possession of a stolen vehicle and residential burglary. Chicago police said they did not know the disposition of those arrests by suburban officers.

Tanishia Covington was arrested in 2007 on attempted armed robbery and aggravated battery charges. Police records do not show any convictions as a juvenile. As an adult, she was arrested on charges of battery and aggravated assault, but those charges were dropped.

Model humans, all. Moral high ground retained.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:18 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Curious Hair wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

I just realized I don't really care that much, and perhaps my statement was too directed at you rather than in general. I do sometimes find it tiring when people take shots at the ideas of others without EVER espousing their own opinions. I do it at times, and I'm certainly just a smartass at times, but I do try to explain and defend actual positions at least somewhat consistently rather than constantly just making fun of others'.

LTG and I have had knock-out arguments over things, particularly during the primaries, and he does occasionally irritate the piss out of me, but at least he says what he thinks. And I'm sure the next time I vehemently didagree with him on something, the same will hold true. But giving your true opinions takes a level of courage and willingness for vulnerability that just calling the opinions of others bad all the time does not. Again, I'm not saying I'm not guilty of it from time-to-time, either.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:20 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:
I have an opinion.

Leash blows.

Seconded.

Opposed ... at least as far as I'm concerned ... ya fruit.

If the three people confirming that I blow are you, a motorcycle fetishist, and a shitbag lawyer, I need to start trying to solicit people with class... that's all I'm sayin'.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
http://www.infowars.com/black-crime-fac ... alk-about/

And what about black on white violence in general?

– FACT: Despite being outnumbered by whites five to one, blacks commit eight times more crimes against whites than vice-versa, according to FBI statistics from 2007. A black male is 40 times as likely to assault a white person as the reverse. These figures also show that interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:29 pm 

Drake LaRrieta wrote:
http://www.infowars.com/black-crime-facts-that-the-white-liberal-media-darent-talk-about/

– FACT: Despite being outnumbered by whites five to one, blacks commit eight times more crimes against whites than vice-versa, according to FBI statistics from 2007. A black male is 40 times as likely to assault a white person as the reverse. These figures also show that interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white.

Economic status, I think, is more highly correlated with petty- and violent-crime than race or ethnicity. Breaking down crime stats purely by race ignores contributing (likely even causing) factors like the disparate distribution of whites about the poverty line as opposed to black people. Crime tends to follow poor economic status (I heard of a study somewhere pointing further to economic disparity of surrounding communities), and because of our ugly and unfortunate history with race relations in this country, certain groups of people tend towards those economic castes through no real fault of their own.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:36 pm 
100000 CLUB

Drake LaRrieta wrote:
http://www.infowars.com/black-crime-facts-that-the-white-liberal-media-darent-talk-about/

According to the 2015 FBI hate crime statistics, the latest available, there were 613 anti-white-related crimes out of 5,850 total cases. That's around 10.5 percent of all reported hate crimes, and within the yearly average, federal numbers show.

By comparison, the FBI reports there were 1,745 anti-black hate crimes or about 30 percent of all reported incidents. Jews were the most targeted religious group that year and were victims of 11 percent of all hate crimes. It's not clear how many anti-Jewish hate crime victims also may have been attacked because of their race...

Even then, experts say the FBI data on hate crimes isn't a full picture since anti-black cases are skewed lower by the lack of reporting participation by some southern law enforcement agencies.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagot ... -sprint-us

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:41 pm 

Nas wrote:
According to the 2015 FBI hate crime statistics, the latest available, there were 613 anti-white-related crimes out of 5,850 total cases. That's around 10.5 percent of all reported hate crimes, and within the yearly average, federal numbers show.

By comparison, the FBI reports there were 1,745 anti-black hate crimes or about 30 percent of all reported incidents. Jews were the most targeted religious group that year and were victims of 11 percent of all hate crimes. It's not clear how many anti-Jewish hate crime victims also may have been attacked because of their race.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagot ... -sprint-us

Gotta consider though, that a hate crime charge is open to much more prosecutorial discretion than, say, charging someone with assault/battery. I mean, technically they are both at the equal discretion of the prosecutor, but it is much easier to charge someone with battery and no hate crime than it is to not charge someone with battery, I would think. Like in this case: from jump street, there was never a question that these dopes would be charged with committing at least one violent crime, but there was a question of whether a hate crime was warranted.

Also, one of the chief arguments against the constitutionality of hate crime laws is that they are not equally prosecuted among the races, despite there being plenty of interracial violence.

Last edited by Juice's Lecture Notes on Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:41 pm 

Nas are you really going to throw shade to INFOWARS?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next