It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:25 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Baby McNown wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Why does Chomsky so willfully ignore that Iran is dedicated to the destruction of Israel? He puts so much stock in "world opinion". Does he not grasp that the world hates Jews, including him?

http://m.democracynow.org/stories/17259

I despise BiBi. Doesn't mean I hate Jews. I think MANY (including many Jews) have similar feelings.

Is that just your opinion? Just wondering because I don't remember seeing it and he seems to somehow stay in power by election I assume.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:38 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Baby McNown wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Why does Chomsky so willfully ignore that Iran is dedicated to the destruction of Israel? He puts so much stock in "world opinion". Does he not grasp that the world hates Jews, including him?

I despise BiBi. Doesn't mean I hate Jews. I think MANY (including many Jews) have similar feelings.

That's a non sequitor unless you're suggesting that Netanyahu is the reason for the desired destruction of Israel by much of the world.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:48 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
So the US is seen as the greatest threat to world peace in the world just because we're too buddy buddy with Israel and not for reasons related to actually being a threat to world peace?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:53 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Chomsky would be what us Jews refer to as a "Kapo"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:37 am 
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

That's a non sequitor unless you're suggesting that Netanyahu is the reason for the desired destruction of Israel by much of the world.

Much of the world? Straw man much?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:00 am 
Site Admin

Baby McNown wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Strawman? How so? Maybe you should look at the sanctions placed on Israel by the United Nations, who voted for them, and how they compare to sanctions placed on other countries.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:03 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Hatchetman wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
I'm confused.. this is the man who constantly tweets idiocy and was so disorganized and incompetent that he couldn't rally his GOP controlled congress to pass his signature legislation. Now we also think he's sophisticated and coordinated enough to pull off a massive government sponsored terrorist attack???

exactly

This thread really should have ended after the two posts above.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:15 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Seacrest wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
I'm confused.. this is the man who constantly tweets idiocy and was so disorganized and incompetent that he couldn't rally his GOP controlled congress to pass his signature legislation. Now we also think he's sophisticated and coordinated enough to pull off a massive government sponsored terrorist attack???

exactly

It's exactly like the 9/11 conspiracy theorists.

George Bush is an imbecile who can't tie his own shoelaces, but he somehow pulled off the 9/11 attacks and kept it covered up.

99% of all conspiracy theories can be debunked at the start once you make the proper assumption that your government is run by incompetent retards.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:37 am 
Site Admin

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

exactly

It's exactly like the 9/11 conspiracy theorists.

George Bush is an imbecile who can't tie his own shoelaces, but he somehow pulled off the 9/11 attacks and kept it covered up.

99% of all conspiracy theories can be debunked at the start once you make the proper assumption that your government is run by incompetent retards.

Two goofs in my club are Libertarians who don't exactly say who was behind the 9/11 conspiracy, but insist it occurred. BUILDING 7! BUILDING 7!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:33 pm 
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Strawman? How so? Maybe you should look at the sanctions placed on Israel by the United Nations, who voted for them, and how they compare to sanctions placed on other countries.

Maybe you should look at a book a realize the UN has resolutions saying bad boy to Israel and not "sanctions", and also realize that all of them apply to settlements by Israel that to everybody outside of the Israel ALS known as the American GOP are in violation of the Geneva Conventions.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:39 pm 
Site Admin

Baby McNown wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Maybe you should look at a book a realize the UN has resolutions saying bad boy to Israel and not "sanctions", and also realize that all of them apply to settlements by Israel that to everybody outside of the Israel ALS known as the American GOP are in violation of the Geneva Conventions.

So now you're gonna act like the douchey punk you are because I typed "sanctions" instead of "resolutions".

You say you don't hate Jews. So why are you so rabidly concerned about Israel's violations of the Geneva Conventions while ignoring all others. What IS IT that is different about Israel???? Don't think about it too hard.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Chomsky would be what us Jews refer to as a "Kapo"

Soros/Chomsky 2020

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:34 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Baby McNown wrote:

If there's an Israel ALS, don't leave the Democratic Party out.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:03 pm 
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

So now you're gonna act like the douchey punk you are because I typed "sanctions" instead of "resolutions".

You say you don't hate Jews. So why are you so rabidly concerned about Israel's violations of the Geneva Conventions while ignoring all others. What IS IT that is different about Israel???? Don't think about it too hard.

Now we're back to the name calling beacause I showed you your ass again. Ok whatever. You know damn well there is a big difference between sanctions and resolutions. You also know damn well you would have jumped all over me or anybody else arguing against you if we had made that mistake.

Please enlighten me as to what other violations of the GC I'm looking the other way on. I'm really looking forward to this one.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:40 pm 
Site Admin

Baby McNown wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Now we're back to the name calling beacause I showed you your ass again. Ok whatever. You know damn well there is a big difference between sanctions and resolutions. You also know damn well you would have jumped all over me or anybody else arguing against you if we had made that mistake.

Please enlighten me as to what other violations of the GC I'm looking the other way on. I'm really looking forward to this one.

You never show anyone his ass. You're just universally known as an unpleasant jerk. Just deal with that fact. I'm done with you.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:02 pm 
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

You never show anyone his ass. You're just universally known as an unpleasant jerk. Just deal with that fact. I'm done with you.

Thank god.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:15 pm 
pittmike wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Is that just your opinion? Just wondering because I don't remember seeing it and he seems to somehow stay in power by election I assume.

Mike Madigan wins election after election too.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Are there seriously still doubters that Israeli leadership was behind 9/11? It's basically been proven.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:49 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
leashyourkids wrote:
Are there seriously still doubters that Israeli leadership was behind 9/11? It's basically been proven.

Yup
http://jewsdid911proof.ytmnd.com

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Caller Bob wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Yup
http://jewsdid911proof.ytmnd.com

Hard to argue...