It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: J.B. Pritzker
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:37 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
He'll be murdered on a boat and haunt the Democrats through a series of talking fish.

Post subject: Re: J.B. Pritzker
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:23 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
It's funny that when a rich guy runs as a Republican he's accused of trying to buy election, but the same is never said about Democrats like Kennedy or Pritzker. They're just benevolent men interested in "public service".

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:36 am 

only way to beat a bad guy with generational wealth is a good guy with generational wealth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:51 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Is that the tranny?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:21 pm 
Site Admin

Tad Queasy wrote:
Is that the tranny?

No, the transgendered woman is the Colonel. This should probably be in the "Brush With Fame" section, but I'm pretty sure I saw her walking two setters near Lee Street beach when I was riding my bike tonight. She has B&B right near there.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:34 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:
Is that the tranny?

No, the transgendered woman is the Colonel. This should probably be in the "Brush With Fame" section, but I'm pretty sure I saw her walking two setters near Lee Street beach when I was riding my bike tonight. She has B&B right near there.

Yeah well "she" was my CO of a Army National Guard unit I was attached to in the 80's.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:29 am 

pizza_Place: Oak Room
pittmike wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:
Is that the tranny?

Yeah well "she" was my CO of a Army National Guard unit I was attached to in the 80's.

Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? The surgeon must have been a fuckin' genius.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:07 am 

pizza_Place: John's
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... story.html

HE GONE!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:10 am 

pizza_Place: A few...
Caller Bob wrote:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-jb-pritzker-rod-blagojevich-fbi-wiretap-recordings-met-0601-20170531-story.html

HE GONE!

Yep. Cross him off the list.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 am 
Site Admin

Caller Bob wrote:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-jb-pritzker-rod-blagojevich-fbi-wiretap-recordings-met-0601-20170531-story.html

HE GONE!

I'm sure Kennedy has a huge hard-on right now. Looks like Madigan and the boys backed the wrong horse. Running against the party might actually work for the Man from Kenilworth.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:12 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
The guy looks like a union boss.....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:14 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

HE GONE!

I'm sure Kennedy has a huge hard-on right now. Looks like Madigan and the boys backed the wrong horse. Running against the party might actually work for the Man from Kenilworth.

DRAIN THE SWAMP !!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:15 am 
Site Admin

I'm a longtime Kennedy hater, but Chris is the one good guy in the whole rotten bunch.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:16 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I'm a longtime Kennedy hater, but Chris is the one good guy in the whole rotten bunch.

It's worth a shot.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:21 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Kennedy is owned by Madigan as well. If you don't want your taxes tripled again, your best bet is Rauner who is the only thing stopping these fucking Illinois Libtards from taxing our entire paychecks.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:22 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Yeah, Pritzker's money was supposed to keep Kennedy out. Maybe I'm naive or jaded, but those conversations sounded exactly how I figured politics work. It's a bad look for Pritzker of course, but it sounded like he was just basically giving the "sure, fine, whatever" to what Blago was saying and not really taking the bait on the sleazy stuff (at least on the phone). Then he drops the "sorry, gotta meeting!" when the sleaze escalates.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:23 am 
Site Admin

Caller Bob wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Kennedy is owned by Madigan as well. If you don't want your taxes tripled again, your best bet is Rauner who is the only thing stopping these fucking Illinois Libtards from taxing our entire paychecks.

That's certainly not true. Kennedy owes Mike Madigan nothing. Now, I'm not saying Kennedy wouldn't fall in line if he were elected. But that remains to be seen.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:28 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

That's certainly not true. Kennedy owes Mike Madigan nothing. Now, I'm not saying Kennedy wouldn't fall in line if he were elected. But that remains to be seen.

Then why did Kennedy donate 50K to Leading Illinois for Tomorrow, one of the Emporer's PAC's?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:32 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
fuck that fat little midget. fuck his stupid im a good guy commercials too.... JB pritzker supports educating kids... oh wow, what a hot take there... as if no one supports that currently.... pandering bullshit commercials that dont address the serious issues this state faces ($$$$$$$$$ budget)

the blago wire taps are amusing, his team has to have had a plan in place for addressing those before they even announced his candidacy right? he know those tapes existed.... or else he is a rehtard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:33 am 

The fucking coward liberals in Illinois won't even consider something like a progressive tax like California, that has worked well. These stupid fucks think taxing and taxing the poor-middle class will solve anything. There is nothing, nothing I hate more than the Illinois Democrats. Fucking pieces of shit.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:36 am 
Site Admin

Caller Bob wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Then why did Kennedy donate 50K to Leading Illinois for Tomorrow, one of the Emporer's PAC's?

Seems to me that would suggest Madigan owes him. But the real answer is that if you're going to run as a Democrat in Illinois, it behooves you to play ball with Madigan. In this case, Madigan did shit for Kennedy and backed Pritzker. Now that's blown up in the face of the Illinois Democratic Establishment. It can go one of three ways. They can back another candidate that isn't Kennedy. They can come running to Kennedy and he accepts the support. Or Kennedy can say, "fuck you", and keep driving ahead with his "The system in Illinois is corrupt" narrative that he laid out in his speech the other day. We'll see how it goes.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:39 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Caller Bob wrote:
The fucking coward liberals in Illinois won't even consider something like a progressive tax like California, that has worked well. These stupid fucks think taxing and taxing the poor-middle class will solve anything. There is nothing, nothing I hate more than the Illinois Democrats. Fucking pieces of shit.

If this is the only time in my life I will say the libs in Illinois can learn from the libs in California.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:02 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
pittmike wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

If this is the only time in my life I will say the libs in Illinois can learn from the libs in California.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:03 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Peoria Matt wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

It's worth a shot.
:lol:

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:19 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

The Daley family is sniffing around this election bigly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:22 am 
Site Admin

good dolphin wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

The Daley family is sniffing around this election bigly.

Yeah, the Daleys know how to keep their bread buttered. Billy was one of the few big shots at Kennedy's speech. They were ready to go Pritzker but they had the back-up plan in place.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:23 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Seems to me that would suggest Madigan owes him. But the real answer is that if you're going to run as a Democrat in Illinois, it behooves you to play ball with Madigan. In this case, Madigan did shit for Kennedy and backed Pritzker. Now that's blown up in the face of the Illinois Democratic Establishment. It can go one of three ways. They can back another candidate that isn't Kennedy. They can come running to Kennedy and he accepts the support. Or Kennedy can say, "fuck you", and keep driving ahead with his "The system in Illinois is corrupt" narrative that he laid out in his speech the other day. We'll see how it goes.

I think one of the progressives come out with the Democratic nod and then get crushed in the general.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:46 am 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Salaita!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:12 pm 

denisdman wrote:
The guy looks like a union boss.....

Tertiary Sopranos character.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:02 am 

Can someone please tell me why this fat fuck's campaign ads are 100% focused on Donald Trump? He's not running against Trump, he's running against Rauner so perhaps he should be basing his campaign against Rauner's tenure as governor instead of attacking Trump. Yeah, I hate Trump too fatass, but that doesn't mean I would vote for you for governor.