It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:45 am 

pizza_Place: John's
http://abc7chicago.com/news/neighbor-ch ... a/1895747/

Bad hombre! He should get the chair but I'm sure Favre Fan and Darko will argue that capital punishment is too cruel.

Last edited by Caller Bob on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:56 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Caller Bob wrote:
http://abc7chicago.com/news/neighbor-charged-in-schaumburg-womans-murder-arrested-in-flordia/1895747/

Bad hombre! He should get the chair but I'm sure Favre Fan and Darko will argue that capital punishment is too cruel.

What exactly is your point? Are you inferring that this guy isn't legal? Is that written anywhere in the story? If it is, it must be in invisible type only seen by the truly brain damaged...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:57 am 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
http://abc7chicago.com/news/neighbor-charged-in-schaumburg-womans-murder-arrested-in-flordia/1895747/

What exactly is your point? Are you inferring that this guy isn't legal? Is that written anywhere in the story? If it is, it must be in invisible type only seen by the truly brain damaged...

Illegal, Legal..either way

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:57 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
IT'S GOTTA BE BUMPIN CITY OF SCHAUMPTON!!!!!!

that's right, being raised in elk grove i knew some schaumburg kids (prototypical stoners-into-[druggie]-ravers types) who used to refer to "the mecca" as "schaumpton" --- hell i used to internet-know ppl from spokane washington who called spokane "spokompton" --- and i still regret fucking up not getting laid from the fly artist chick who came to chicago for a few days and had one dedicated to getting some of this action here..... that's spokompton working for you!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:59 am 

sinicalypse wrote:

that's right, being raised in elk grove i knew some schaumburg kids (prototypical stoners-into-[druggie]-ravers types) who used to refer to "the mecca" as "schaumpton" --- hell i used to internet-know ppl from spokane washington who called spokane "spokompton" --- and i still regret fucking up not getting laid from the fly artist chick who came to chicago for a few days and had one dedicated to getting some of this action here..... that's spokompton working for you!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:59 am 

pizza_Place: Cali Za Kitchen
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:00 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

You're an idiot.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:00 am 

Caller Bob wrote:

isn't this sentiment what led to the creation of the MSFMB?

Caller Bob (on the muscle) wrote:
<<<NOBODY CARES>>>

dude, do you have any idea who you're saying this to? if i observed what you're telling me here i'd have something like 93 posts instead of 13700+

(edit = souls of mischief reference for rpb/matches-malone/etc)

Last edited by sinicalypse on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:01 am 

A poor young girl is dead and this scum should be hung by his nuts yet liberal genius Boyd is painting me as the bad guy. #Sad.

Last edited by Caller Bob on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:02 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
A poor young girl is dead and this scum should be hung by his nuts and liberal genius Boyd is painting me as the bad guy. #Sad.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:02 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Caller Bob wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:05 am 

Trump vindicated and the Florida police having to finish the job because the Schaumburg police were too busy writing parking tickets...I know Joe Orr has my back on this. #DatsExactlyRightBob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:06 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Was this guy a marine?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:11 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Caller Bob wrote:
Trump vindicated and the Florida police having to finish the job because the Schaumburg police were too busy writing parking tickets...I know Joe Orr has my back on this. #DatsExactlyRightBob

Trump is vindicated- for whatever it is, i'm not quite sure- because Schaumburg sucks? Are you and Scooter sharing the bottle of cough syrup this morning ?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:11 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
sinicalypse wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:13 am 

Caller Bob wrote:
A poor young girl is dead and this scum should be hung by his nuts yet liberal genius Boyd is painting me as the bad guy. #Sad.

You know what, you fucking cocksucker...fuckers like you are the real problem with this country. Someone who sucks at the teet of Breitbart and fondly wishes he could gargle Steve Bannon's cum and fondle his nuts.

If you had a fucking clue, which, NEWSFLASH, you fucking don't, you're realize that I'm really not a liberal...and your use of the word "genius" just proves that you're nothing but an ignorant hick.

Go fuck yourself, cockstain. Too bad your daddy didn't pull out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:14 am 

Bagels wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Trump is vindicated- for whatever it is, i'm not quite sure- because Schaumburg sucks? Are you and Scooter sharing the bottle of cough syrup this morning ?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:14 am 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

You know what, you fucking cocksucker...fuckers like you are the real problem with this country. Someone who sucks at the teet of Breitbart and fondly wishes he could gargle Steve Bannon's cum and fondle his nuts.

If you had a fucking clue, which, NEWSFLASH, you fucking don't, you're realize that I'm really not a liberal...and your use of the word "genius" just proves that you're nothing but an ignorant hick.

Triggered Bro.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:17 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

lol, TM's not-so-subtle fascination with me continues as he's trying to bait me into going "NUH UH SEE [LINK] HERE'S THE CHICK!!!!"

somebody ought to tell him that the board meme = DID. NOT. HAPPEN.

comeon TM, i need fuel to do another spirited reading of one of your smackdowns of me. i really dug the effort on that one..... tho i lost money cuz i was betting on an appearance of the word "verisimilitude" in that post, and hell "the v-word" could have done wonders for you here [cuz man, how will ppl KNOW you're smart if you're slagging me off sans verisimilitude? =]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:29 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
sinicalypse wrote:
[

lol, TM's not-so-subtle fascination with me continues as he's trying to bait me into going "NUH UH SEE [LINK] HERE'S THE CHICK!!!!"

somebody ought to tell him that the board meme = DID. NOT. HAPPEN.

comeon TM, i need fuel to do another spirited reading of one of your smackdowns of me. i really dug the effort on that one..... tho i lost money cuz i was betting on an appearance of the word "verisimilitude" in that post, and hell "the v-word" could have done wonders for you here [cuz man, how will ppl KNOW you're smart if you're slagging me off sans verisimilitude? =]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:34 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Quad City Boyd checking in

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:35 am 

badrogue17 wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Quad City Boyd checking in

:lol:

QC Patricia wishes he had the balls...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:40 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Mods, please delete.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:42 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Mods, please delete.

Maybe BigFan will take care of it, Flapajacks

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Mariano's
OZ vindicates The Duck of Death.

New 'Australian values' test planned for citizenship

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-austr ... 7M07Q?il=0

Australia plans to raise the bar for handing out citizenships by lengthening the waiting period, adding a new "Australian values" test and raising the standard for English language as part of a shake up of its immigration program.

The move comes in a week when Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull announced axing a temporary work visa popular with foreigners and replacing it with a tougher program in a bid to put "Australia First".
-----------------------------------------------

How it's done.
Good job. Good job.

"g'day mate"--Gary Ablett
"ima give that sheila a root"--Malcolm Turnbull

#PerthMint
#AFL

"One guy lays the pipe, the other guy smokes it"--Clint Eastwood

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Caller Bob wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Mods, please delete.

Maybe BigFan will take care of it, Flapajacks

We'll let you know when that comes off as clever.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I get the feeling that Boyd isn't a fan of Bob.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Hockey Gay wrote:
I get the feeling that Boyd isn't a fan of Bob.

Hey, hey ... let's not be hasty now ...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:14 pm 

BeerFan wrote:
OZ vindicates The Duck of Death.

New 'Australian values' test planned for citizenship

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-austr ... 7M07Q?il=0

Australia plans to raise the bar for handing out citizenships by lengthening the waiting period, adding a new "Australian values" test and raising the standard for English language as part of a shake up of its immigration program.

The move comes in a week when Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull announced axing a temporary work visa popular with foreigners and replacing it with a tougher program in a bid to put "Australia First".
-----------------------------------------------

How it's done.
Good job. Good job.

"g'day mate"--Gary Ablett
"ima give that sheila a root"--Malcolm Turnbull

#PerthMint
#AFL

Speaking of braindead fruitcakes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
This has been a particularly rough thread for Bob. Maybe someone shit in his Cheerios this morning or something.

To rock my soul