Post subject: Re: HawaiiYou
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
The freaks come out at night ..

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:53 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
RFDC wrote:
I am curious how you go from like 2005 to April of 2017 with like 1000 posts and then from April to May of 2017 you have like 700 posts?

well it's a long story. i can tell it if you really want to hear about it.

yes, yes I want to hear every single detail.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Caseys
Well we are waiting for the explanation. MULT EXPLOSION 2017.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:08 pm 

RFDC wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
RFDC wrote:
I am curious how you go from like 2005 to April of 2017 with like 1000 posts and then from April to May of 2017 you have like 700 posts?

Poor internet connection for the past 12 years. Hooowiii has beaches lots of pwetty and swetty gals Aloha.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:06 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Scooter wrote:
RFDC wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Poor internet connection for the past 12 years. Hooowiii has beaches lots of pwetty and swetty gals Aloha.

:lol:

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Positanos on 55th Street
RFDC wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
RFDC wrote:

I too want to hear the tale of HawaiiYou.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Matches Malone wrote:
RFDC wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Is this what we've come to as a bored?

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:42 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Don Tiny wrote:
Matches Malone wrote:
RFDC wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
RFDC wrote:

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:59 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:

The non-sports discussion on this board has driven us off a cliff.

I don't know if we can recover.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Matches Malone wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:

The non-sports discussion on this board has driven us off a cliff.

I don't know if we can recover.

Is there another carload going over soon, and how can I reserve shotgun in it?

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:15 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Well it's a long story.

I was a regular guy for many years like many of you. Took over the family business in my 20s and did quite well. Then I met my now ex wife and I was taken for a 20 some year old ride.

I won't mention the business name as some of the old timers here would be very familiar with it. I turned it around and made it very successful which landed the business in a few issues of Crains. You can say I was somewhat the golden boy at that time in this field and if you were involved in this particular business field, you would know who I was. Not a big celeb or anything like that, but some notoriety. But also unbeknownst to me at the time, a big target on my back.

My now ex wife was from San Francisco and part of the socialite scene. Her family was very prestigious and did the whole opera , tuxedo dinner thing. Me? I'm the kind of guy who's happy to eat a hot dog for dinner. So when I met her, I was dumbfounded. Like wow, what does this girl want to do with a guy like me? I guess it was an ego boost too. Getting this hot woman interested in a regular mope like me. You ever read those fairy tales where the witch puts a spell on the prince? That's exactly how I would describe it. LIttle did I know then it was all a setup.

So she convinced me to expand the company and move out to the bay area with her. It made no business sense but I was under her spell. Lived in the bay area for 20+ years , raised kids, etc.. etc... but during this time, she was adamant to change me to conform her her higher lifestyle. No more interest in sports, no more hobbies, no more eating regular food. I just kept going along. At the end, my life was all controlled by her - but at the time i did not comprehend it. Her family slowly took over the company and I was pretty much left with nothing. They sold it some years later but I did not see one dime. And again, no clue from me what was going on. I was still under her spell.

Then one day one one of her socialite friends wife's busted him for cheating on her. The wife hired a PI to tail the guy around. Guess who he was fucking with, ya my now ex wife. Not just that, she was banging like 2 other guys in the span of 10/11 years I learned. I confronted her and she admitted everything and more and then laughed in my face like what I was going to do about it? She was right. by then she sucked any 'man' I had out of me. I was completely defeated and emotionally and financially dependent on her and her fmaily. FUCKING FINALLY then I woke up and realized I was played for a fool.

During our time together we had bought a property in Hawaii. Nothing too fancy but good enough to vacation with the kids when they were off school. During the divorce proceedings, she got everything but the property in Hawaii. So that's how I ended up here. But at that time i was pretty much done with people. My kids were grown and going to college and I really didn't want to stay in the bay area. I pretty much began my life as a hermit right then. I would not talk to anyone and not even say a word some days. I had no need for any friends or companionship. And to my surprise, i LOVED IT! I stayed like this maybe for 4-5 years. Only people who knew I was alive were my kids who I talked to from time to time. They were concerned about me , they could not understand why I wouldn't want to socialize with anyone. but it was prefect. Some years later, I was running short on $$ so I sold the property and moved into a small shanty 1 bd apt on the big island. It was perfect for what I needed and the money from the sale would support me for a few more years. I needed to find something to do so I worked as a taxi driver for many years and eventually saved enough to buy a used limo and started my own limo business.

Usually during my limo business I was pretty quiet and did not bother talking to the customers unless they wanted to talk. But even if they started to talk, they would sense my demeanor as someone not really wanting to conversation. If they had questions about sites and attractions on the island I would talk, but that would be it, just business. Then something happened.

I picked up this old timer and my limo broke down. Radiator blew out and I was hosed. But this old man was very cool about it. I got him a ride but he insisted i come along to his hotel. I was like fine, at least this guy didnt want to kill me for screwing up his ride. We chatted and he asked me where I was from. I told him Chicago. He's like no shit, I'm from chicago too! what part! and so it went on. It was probably the first person I had an adult conversation with in like 17-18 years. I couldn't believe I was talking so much. He took me out of my shell just shooting the breeze. We talked about the Cubs, hawks, bears, sox, bulls, all the old players, all the old bars and restaurants, etc...

So then I started to connect to the internet slowly and the outside world. I found the old score670 forums and it was great. It was just guys talking about sports. and shitting and cracking jokes along the way. sort of like what we use to back in the neighborhood. It was very therapeutic at the time. So i started to post on these old forums then.

Then I took some years off these forums just checking in from time to time. Then when the Cubs made their run last year I was sort of addicted as this was the only outlet to talk Cubs for me. Then I continued on since then as this is the only place I converse with anyone about anything.

I still live a sedentary life and am very happy with it. I have ZERO FRIENDS and I am fine with that. I help out with some tourism jobs here and there but nothing where you have to really converse with people. I go back to the bay area about half the year to spend time with my kids but other than that, I'm pretty much happy with my life as a hermit. I find peace in it. And the only social experience I have is on this forum.

Whew.......that was one long write up.

So there you have it.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:43 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
Well it's a long story.

I was a regular guy for many years like many of you. Took over the family business in my 20s and did quite well. Then I met my now ex wife and I was taken for a 20 some year old ride.

I won't mention the business name as some of the old timers here would be very familiar with it. I turned it around and made it very successful which landed the business in a few issues of Crains. You can say I was somewhat the golden boy at that time in this field and if you were involved in this particular business field, you would know who I was. Not a big celeb or anything like that, but some notoriety. But also unbeknownst to me at the time, a big target on my back.

My now ex wife was from San Francisco and part of the socialite scene. Her family was very prestigious and did the whole opera , tuxedo dinner thing. Me? I'm the kind of guy who's happy to eat a hot dog for dinner. So when I met her, I was dumbfounded. Like wow, what does this girl want to do with a guy like me? I guess it was an ego boost too. Getting this hot woman interested in a regular mope like me. You ever read those fairy tales where the witch puts a spell on the prince? That's exactly how I would describe it. LIttle did I know then it was all a setup.

So she convinced me to expand the company and move out to the bay area with her. It made no business sense but I was under her spell. Lived in the bay area for 20+ years , raised kids, etc.. etc... but during this time, she was adamant to change me to conform her her higher lifestyle. No more interest in sports, no more hobbies, no more eating regular food. I just kept going along. At the end, my life was all controlled by her - but at the time i did not comprehend it. Her family slowly took over the company and I was pretty much left with nothing. They sold it some years later but I did not see one dime. And again, no clue from me what was going on. I was still under her spell.

Then one day one one of her socialite friends wife's busted him for cheating on her. The wife hired a PI to tail the guy around. Guess who he was fucking with, ya my now ex wife. Not just that, she was banging like 2 other guys in the span of 10/11 years I learned. I confronted her and she admitted everything and more and then laughed in my face like what I was going to do about it? She was right. by then she sucked any 'man' I had out of me. I was completely defeated and emotionally and financially dependent on her and her fmaily. FUCKING FINALLY then I woke up and realized I was played for a fool.

During our time together we had bought a property in Hawaii. Nothing too fancy but good enough to vacation with the kids when they were off school. During the divorce proceedings, she got everything but the property in Hawaii. So that's how I ended up here. But at that time i was pretty much done with people. My kids were grown and going to college and I really didn't want to stay in the bay area. I pretty much began my life as a hermit right then. I would not talk to anyone and not even say a word some days. I had no need for any friends or companionship. And to my surprise, i LOVED IT! I stayed like this maybe for 4-5 years. Only people who knew I was alive were my kids who I talked to from time to time. They were concerned about me , they could not understand why I wouldn't want to socialize with anyone. but it was prefect. Some years later, I was running short on $$ so I sold the property and moved into a small shanty 1 bd apt on the big island. It was perfect for what I needed and the money from the sale would support me for a few more years. I needed to find something to do so I worked as a taxi driver for many years and eventually saved enough to buy a used limo and started my own limo business.

Usually during my limo business I was pretty quiet and did not bother talking to the customers unless they wanted to talk. But even if they started to talk, they would sense my demeanor as someone not really wanting to conversation. If they had questions about sites and attractions on the island I would talk, but that would be it, just business. Then something happened.

I picked up this old timer and my limo broke down. Radiator blew out and I was hosed. But this old man was very cool about it. I got him a ride but he insisted i come along to his hotel. I was like fine, at least this guy didnt want to kill me for screwing up his ride. We chatted and he asked me where I was from. I told him Chicago. He's like no shit, I'm from chicago too! what part! and so it went on. It was probably the first person I had an adult conversation with in like 17-18 years. I couldn't believe I was talking so much. He took me out of my shell just shooting the breeze. We talked about the Cubs, hawks, bears, sox, bulls, all the old players, all the old bars and restaurants, etc...

So then I started to connect to the internet slowly and the outside world. I found the old score670 forums and it was great. It was just guys talking about sports. and shitting and cracking jokes along the way. sort of like what we use to back in the neighborhood. It was very therapeutic at the time. So i started to post on these old forums then.

Then I took some years off these forums just checking in from time to time. Then when the Cubs made their run last year I was sort of addicted as this was the only outlet to talk Cubs for me. Then I continued on since then as this is the only place I converse with anyone about anything.

I still live a sedentary life and am very happy with it. I have ZERO FRIENDS and I am fine with that. I help out with some tourism jobs here and there but nothing where you have to really converse with people. I go back to the bay area about half the year to spend time with my kids but other than that, I'm pretty much happy with my life as a hermit. I find peace in it. And the only social experience I have is on this forum.

So there you have it.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Great story. Your ex is lucky you haven't put a bullet in her head.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:27 am 

Glad you hear you found happiness HawaiiYou

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:41 am 

pretty incredible story there.

so where does the boat fit into all of this? every time HawaiiYou would be in Bears chats, he'd say "Hey guys I just got back from the boat, what'd I miss?" it became a bit of a running meme.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:34 am 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
That's a pretty interesting story. Hard to imagine.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:54 am 

HawaiiYou wrote:
Well it's a long story.

So there you have it.

you talk too much

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:57 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
HawaiiYou wrote:
Well it's a long story.

So there you have it.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:01 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
good dolphin wrote:
you talk too much

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:02 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
I could totally lead a lifestyle like that. Chillin on Hawaii, living in a hut, never answering to nobody. Paradise!

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:10 am 

got any nudes of this hot socialite you would like to post in anger?

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:16 am 

Classic You.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:31 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
HawaiiYou wrote:
I have ZERO FRIENDS
Douchebag wrote:
Shocking.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
This is a great story, except of course for the wife fucking you over and taking all your money in the divorce.

But it needs a Reddit AMA type of proof. Go pick up tomorrow's Star Advertiser and take a photo of it with your car. That'll shut up those who think you're an elaborate mult.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
You get some interesting stories on this board. Out of curiosity -what type of business was it?

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
HawaiiYou wrote:
I picked up this old timer and my limo broke down. Radiator blew out and I was hosed.

Peoria Matt approves.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:16 pm 

Have her killed instantly. Just have NSJ go over and introduce himself and his family of foxes.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:27 pm 

W_Z wrote:
pretty incredible story there.

so where does the boat fit into all of this? every time HawaiiYou would be in Bears chats, he'd say "Hey guys I just got back from the boat, what'd I miss?" it became a bit of a running meme.

that was a gig I had on a tour boat.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:29 pm 

Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
This is a great story, except of course for the wife fucking you over and taking all your money in the divorce.

But it needs a Reddit AMA type of proof. Go pick up tomorrow's Star Advertiser and take a photo of it with your car. That'll shut up those who think you're an elaborate mult.

I generally don't like sharing my picture to strangers but maybe I'll do it. Keep it up for a few hours then take it down. Let me think about it.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
Another thread created by Darkside for the sole purpose of ridiculing a poster results in said poster being a more interesting, likable figure than Darkside. I, for one, did not see that coming.