It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:31 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
leashyourkids wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
I grew up by railroad tracks in a town of 200 people. I always had this dream that the train would stop, and an old man would get out. He would always lead me to this spot in the country on my uncle's farm property. He would just look at the ground and tell me to dig. My uncle still owns the property, but I never dug. I don't think I ever will.

How in the world has your curiosity not gotten the best of you? I would have been debating going out there after the first dream but I would have certainly gone out there after the second dream.

Yeah, I know, but this was a typical dream in which the specific location is hard to determine and doesn't actually make sense based on how the property is actually situated. In my dream, I get a "sense" of where we are on the property but it doesn't look exactly like it does in real life. There's a building there that doesn't actually exist, and the actual area where we were is wooded, but in the dream, it's just a grass field. I'd have to make an educated guess at where to dig. Maybe I could take a metal detector out there or something. CFMB outing?

I would be down. I guarantee we either find a skeleton or a chest of gold.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:00 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Really? Because I had another dream that involved absinthe and a lot of sex. Just throwin' it out there.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:07 am 

I don't really care for absinthe but I could be down.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Pasaro's, St. Joe, MI.
Mine always involves a partially flooded pipe or tube I must pass through. I was reminded of it watching Shawshank last week, kinda like that, but getting stuck.

Probably birth-canal trauma

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:40 pm 

I had an extremely vivid dream last night.

It was Cloverfield-esque. I was in Manhattan and, all the sudden, military planes started flying over and then started firing missiles into the distance. Eventually, I was able to see that they were firing at huge dinosaurs that were emerging from the water. Soon, the whole city was being fired on as the dinosaurs made their way onto land. The weird part is that the monsters were peaceful, and our biggest threat ended up being the missiles that the military was firing. Eventually, we were on the side of the dinosaurs while the military was the enemy and the only threat that we were trying to escape.

Was my subconscious trying to send me a message that Donald Trump, though shocking and different, is not really the enemy?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:43 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
leashyourkids wrote:

It was Cloverfield-esque. I was in Manhattan and, all the sudden, military planes started flying over and then started firing missiles into the distance. Eventually, I was able to see that they were firing at huge dinosaurs that were emerging from the water. Soon, the whole city was being fired on as the dinosaurs made their way onto land. The weird part is that the monsters were peaceful, and our biggest threat ended up being the missiles that the military was firing. Eventually, we were on the side of the dinosaurs while the military was the enemy and the only threat that we were trying to escape.

Was my subconscious trying to send me a message that Donald Trump, though shocking and different, is not really the enemy?

That wasn't a dream. You were watching a movie based on the novel of the same name by Favre Fan.

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
leashyourkids wrote:

Should've stuck with the burger last night.

pittmike wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

That wasn't a dream. You were watching a movie based on the novel of the same name by Favre Fan.

Animal Farm?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:27 pm 

Jurassic good, Triassic better!