It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:28 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I would be nearly impossible to get rid of them all. I would like to see us stop subsidizing Mosques or any religious building with tax breaks. Would be a start to help stop the spread.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:35 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
Frank Zappa wrote:
Tax the churches. Tax the businesses owned by the churches.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:49 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Curious Hair wrote:
America wrote:
Get rid of them.

You can't, there are too many of them and they've been there for generations. Like you've said before, one thing we have going for us here with the Muslims is that they don't have the numbers they have in Europe to really start feelin' themselves (that and the FBI is probably up the asses of what mosques there are here). I'm not saying we need an England For The English, but Jesus Christ, it doesn't have to be England For The Libyans.

You almost always find in the European attacks that it is not the immigrants, but the children of the immigrants who become radicalized in the madrasas (which London has plenty of).

Social media (which ISIS obviously uses plenty) provides another avenue for it and also provides instructions making it very difficult to stop. You don't always have that cell with a tie to an overseas operative directing it. Manchester had that with the complexity of the devise, but yesterday probably was a self contained group rather than a cell with direct overseas contact.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:59 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Parking. Lot.

Joni Mitchell's Peeps

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:13 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
America wrote:
Get rid of them.

They are having more children then Europeans are. Considerably more.

Two of the nations in the EU are not even having enough live births to compensate for their death rate. Contrary to what was posted elsewhere here, Muslim population growth is a phenomena since 1960 or so.

So, the option is for Europe to provide Muslims with a better way of life or a more attractive and effective philosophy of living. They are currently doing neither.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Yesterday there was a video of people in some kind of pub showing police rushing in and shouting at everyone to get down. Someone off-camera said "Fucking Muslim Caller Bobs" to which another person (maybe the person taking the video) replied "It's not fucking Muslims, man."

I wonder how that second guy feels today.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Seacrest wrote:

So, the option is for Europe to provide Muslims with a better way of life or a more attractive and effective philosophy of living. They are currently doing neither.

:lol:

Europeans subsidise their entire existence and reflexively apologize for being attacked, what more can they do? Providing for these savages is a futile effort, the only thing you can really give them is a free boat ride back to whatever failed state they are coming from.

The ones who are born and bred citizens are more tricky, but selective enforcement of hate crimes laws (basically excepting crimes against Muslims and mosques) would probably send a message. Everyone finds these solutions uncomfortable, but it's better than a continental civil war across all of Europe.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:43 pm 

This is fucking galling, why is there such a push to normalize this kind of shit? Oh, I think I know why...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... 125ed3f7be

Quote:
The first reports of “an incident” in London emerged Saturday evening.

Within hours, cable news channels were saturated with the all-too-familiar loop of panicked faces, desperate crowds scurrying for safety and scowling, heavily armed police. On Sunday morning, the New York Times said the latest terrorist attack in London had targeted a nation “still reeling” from a suicide bombing in Manchester last month.

On Sunday, some Londoners started pushing back against the notion that their city — if not their country — was trembling in fear. They had a simple message: “London is not reeling.” Their resistance was epitomized by an image that has been shared more than 26,000 times showing a British man casually holding a pint as he joins others fleeing the scene of Saturday night's attack.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
They said there were too many Jews in Germany for Hitler to get rid of them too.....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:47 pm 

"the city that weathered Nazi bombing"

Could you imagine millennials being blitzed? The generation that persevered through WW2 is rightly disgusted by the Islamificaiton of their country.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:48 pm 

Too bad the left hates a certain (((ethnonationalist state))) too much to really shit on Islam and Muslims the way they should. They're even pissed at Bernie now.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:00 pm 

Has it occurred to anyone that cites "The Blitz" as a way to normalize deadly Islamic extremism that during said blitz there was actually a fucking war being fought to make it stop? Londoners didn't just toss up their hands and go "welp, rubble-strewn city on fire all the time is my life now." They were only able to "accept" it because there was a feasible end in sight: killing hundreds of thousands of Germans to make the threat go away. Except now the plan seems to be "have a pint and hope you're not the next one, otherwise you're a bigot".

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:03 pm 
Site Admin

America wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Europeans subsidise their entire existence and reflexively apologize for being attacked, what more can they do? Providing for these savages is a futile effort, the only thing you can really give them is a free boat ride back to whatever failed state they are coming from.

The ones who are born and bred citizens are more tricky, but selective enforcement of hate crimes laws (basically excepting crimes against Muslims and mosques) would probably send a message. Everyone finds these solutions uncomfortable, but it's better than a continental civil war across all of Europe.

Handouts are unattractive too MANY over the short term, let alone as a way of life.

Taking the rights of Muslims is what you have to offer? I'd laugh back, but it's not funny, attractive or helpful.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
If they hate the Western way of life so much and the stated claim of their religion/way of life is to overthrow it,would it not be best to send them back to their point of origin?

Poland and Hungary both are not accepting any refugees, they are not having any terror attacks or rapid increases in crime. Would it not be more beneficial to set up places for them in Islamic countries for them to live until they can return home? Why is it that countries like Saudi Arabia and Qatar are not taking any refugees?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:08 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
America wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Handouts are unattractive too MANY over the short term, let alone as a way of life.

Taking the rights of Muslims is what you have to offer? I'd laugh back, but it's not funny, attractive or helpful.

I must be missing something. Handouts are bad and unattractive, but Europe needs to hand out a better way of life to Muslims to avoid killing of other citizens for being non-Muslims?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:10 pm 
Site Admin

chaspoppcap wrote:
If they hate the Western way of life so much and the stated claim of their religion/way of life is to overthrow it,would it not be best to send them back to their point of origin?

Poland and Hungary both are not accepting any refugees, they are not having any terror attacks or rapid increases in crime. Would it not be more beneficial to set up places for them in Islamic countries for them to live until they can return home? Why is it that countries like Saudi Arabia and Qatar are not taking any refugees?

When did the Western way of life become free hand outs instead of attempting assimilation?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:13 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

When did the Western way of life become free hand outs instead of attempting assimilation?

When the left found out it was the best way to assure votes,al the way back in Roman times.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:16 pm 
Glad to see The Donald isn't letting this interfere with his golf plans.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:18 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
America wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Muslims do not believe in human rights. Western democracy and Islam cannot coexist. Stripping them of their rights is what they want.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:19 pm 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
I would be nearly impossible to get rid of them all. I would like to see us stop subsidizing Mosques or any religious building with tax breaks. Would be a start to help stop the spread.

What is funny is CARE has been linked to terrorist groups yet they have not had their activities curtailed.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
They're bugs. All that smart talk about live and let live.

There ain't no live and let live with bugs.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:25 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
They're bugs. All that smart talk about live and let live.

There ain't no live and let live with bugs.

What scares me the most is that when the West finally decides it has had enough,the carnage and blood is going to make the trenches of WW1 look like a picnic. You know there are still places in France that people can't live on because of the residual effects of the chemical warfare shit?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:26 pm 
chaspoppcap wrote:

What is funny is CARE has been linked to terrorist groups yet they have not had their activities curtailed.

They would love to get their hands on you.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:22 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Too bad the left hates a certain (((ethnonationalist state))) too much to really shit on Islam and Muslims the way they should. They're even pissed at Bernie now.

tell me about it...

Curious Hair wrote:

tell me about it...

chaspoppcap wrote:

1: it's CAIR

2: other than that mistake, this is technically correct. They have been directly linked with financing Hamas. I wouldn't be surprised to also see some financing of ISIS.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:35 pm 
I'm confused. Didn't the Golfer in Chief say he would defeat ISIS in the first 30 days? Why is this stuff stlll happening?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Baby McNown wrote:
I'm confused. Didn't the Golfer in Chief say he would defeat ISIS in the first 30 days? Why is this stuff stlll happening?

Because of ideologically limp wristed homos like you obsessing on trivial shit.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:04 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
When the left found out it was the best way to assure votes,al the way back in Roman times.

oh look, Statch Adams dropped by.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Because of ideologically limp wristed homos like you obsessing on trivial shit.

Outside of changing my Facebook profile to Englands flag and hash tagging a bunch of a tweets with rememberLondon , I don't know what else I can do.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next